"I" Poster - *ing Vikram,Amy Jackson,Upen Patel,Suresh Gopi

Posted: 9 years ago
Releasing in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, English and Chinese this Pongal (January 14th)!  Will be huge! 

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 9 years ago
I have a feeling
English Whisky might get nominated for Oscar. His role, makeup, etc are amazing. 
Yes it is a big film and upen role looks really good. 
Wolf like role was played by Vikram, not by Upen. Upen was visible for 2 seconds only in some boxing role.
Originally posted by devsriya

Wolf like role was played by Vikram, not by Upen. Upen was visible for 2 seconds only in some boxing role.

Upen is the main villain! He'll be in the actual film for more than 2 seconds don't worry! 
I really don't understand why this fool came to BB.. He knows people in BW and so how will coming to BB help him anyway.. 'I' is a big movie and Shankar is so lavish with his movies plus ARR's music and Vikram's script sense just indicates that this will be a blockbuster... 

Upen needs to understand that his dreams of being a hit solo hero will  probably never happen (he never was in that space even earlier).. And even the ones who Salman favoured never got much
Still of Upen and Amy from "I" ❤️
Originally posted by devsriya

Was? As far as I know this movie has not released yet. 
I'm happy for upen!! Everyone deserves there bit of success!!
Shankar is the BAAP of sci-fi movies here in India ..

This film will be awesome 👏