YouAreMyNewDREAM Thrd 6: Link to Thrd 7 on Pg-1

Posted: 9 years ago
WELCOME my lovly readers to the 6TH THREAD of YOU ARE MY NEW DREAM ... 😳

well i know i have said this before but still can't believe that we are on 6th thread now ... 😃

Thank you so much for the support and lovely comments/reviews ... and not to forget your interest and time. 😳

Lets see if this is the last thread for this story or we go to the 7th or not !! 😛

Teaser : Below

Chapter 66:  Page 11

NOTE + ANSWERS: Pg 23

Chapter 67:  Page 26

Chapter 68: Page 54

Chapter 69: Page 68

Chapter 70: Page 96

Chapter 71: Page 111

Chapter 72: Page 124

STORY DELAY NOTE Pg-136

Chapter 73: Page 141

Old Readers ...who are not getting Pm for my future updates they are deleted from my PM list for not commenting or Liking it. 

New readers ... If you want PM, then do buddy me 😊 ... just so you know i will only PM those who comments or like my work.

Silent readers ... If you don't want to comment or LIKE then kindly del me from your buddy list or dont send me buddy request... it will save me time as its not easy to send PM to soo many ppl.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY PASTE ... 

I hold the soul ownership of  my work and concept.

NOBODY should produce it without my permission.

Edited by Bubbles76 - 8 years ago
hey guys ... i know i am very late with the update ... 
honestly i didnt got the chance to write something ...

reason 1 - my mom isnt allowing me to sit on laptop after my office hours ... when ever i sit after completing my office hours she starts scolding me ... and then i have to go in kitchen or do other house stuff. 😕

reason 2 - since my Bhabi and baby had come from her maternal home ... every day some or other relative comes to meet the new baby ... so we are having guest almost every day and i have to sit with them and then prepare for dinner or snacks .. (which i dont like to do) 

reason 3 - as its the first baby in our family so we all are very smitten by him and we all just roam around him all day ... even while doing my office work i sometimes sneak away to spend time with the baby ... and most of my free time spend with him, feeding him milk and trying to make him sleep ... ahhh its just so beautiful feeling ...  😳

so today i got sometime ... so posting a teaser for you guys ... 

honestly i dont know when i will update ... i thought that as now i have less office work i will be able to write more ... but as my mom knows about my less work so she tries to make me busy with house chores 😛

TEASER :

Khushi eyed the small frock in her hand, pouting at mirror that she have to wear it.

"Khushi .. hurry up ... I have to try my dress too", Anjali shouted as Khushi is taking more time.

"yes .. yes .. I am coming .. wait", Khushi shouted back and then take her clothes off and wear the frock.

It was ending just below her hips ... if she bends down, one can see her panty. She goes red in the face. She shakes her head ... this is too short ... no way she is going to wear it on theme day at orphanage. She clutch the hem of frock and try to pull down but its not strechting ...

Reluctantly she undo the lock of bathroom door and went out.

"Anjali ji ... this is too short ... I wont weeearrr ..." Khushi halted in her steps, her eyes going wide ... seeing Arnav standing before her instead of Anjali, looking at her with surprise expression.

"haaahh ..." Khushi gasped loud as she put both of her hand below to hide her extremely expose thighs. She did wear short dresses before ... but they were at least till her knees ... but this one is more shorter.

Just then she saw Arnav expression change and his eyes going intense ... and Khushi knew what that means... She quickly turns and open the bathroom door to go in and lock herself but Arnav is more faster then her ... in a flash he came behind her and place his hand on her stopping her from going in. He close the door and Khushi got trap in his arms, with her back to him.

Arnav was not expecting this sight when he came in his sister's room. Its not the first time that he had seen Khushi in a short dress ... but this is more short and fitted ... making her curves prominent. A pink cute doll like frock and what completed the look was a cute bow hair band which Khushi was wearing in her hair ... giving her a Barbie doll look ... and oh boy that did fuel up his desires.

He saw the rise and fall of her shoulders, telling him that she is affected by his presence just as much as he is by hers.

How can a grown up woman can look like a cute baby doll, that's the thought running in his mind.

============================== 

"Arush ... go to sleep now ... its so late", said Arnav in frustration as he sway Arush in his arms ... but the poor baby wants his mama ... as he was making crying sound and asking for Khushi.

Arnav had called Khushi twice already asking her how to take care of Arush ... as Anjali was tired and didn't sleep properly yesterday night as Arush was giving her a hard time too. So for tonight Arnav opted to take care for him so that his sister can sleep properly tonight. But he didn't had a single clue that this night will be sleepless for him ...

Arnav sit on bed, as he got tired of walking to and fro in room trying to make him sleep. He pats on his chest while swaying but Arush was moving his hands, "Maamaa ..khaa ha ... Maamaa bulaooo ..." exclaimed Arush in his baby voice.

"Arush shhshhh ... baby papa is here na ...", said Arnav trying not to shout on Arush , which is getting difficult for him ...

When it goes on for another 10 minutes ... he takes his cell and call Khushi.

Khushi opens her eyes feeling the vibration of her cell and saw Arnav calling ... she immediately sit up and pick the call.

"What happened Arnavji", whispers Khushi into the phone ... so that her sister and other cousin don't wake up.

"Khushi ... he is not sleeping ... and I don't know what to do ... he is constantly asking for you ... when I feed him milk ... he did sleep but only for 15 minutes and now he is awake again and I am trying for an hour ... he is not sleeping ... what should I do ... tell me now ... how you handle him yaar ... its so difficult ... I just cannot do it", said Arnav in hurried and irritated tone.

Khushi couldn't help the giggle that escapes her lips at his rant.

Edited by Bubbles76 - 9 years ago
congrats on the new thread...new thread to tie this jodi firmly post engagement 😃
Congrats 
Waiting for the next part 
Congratulations... on new threaddd 🥳 🥳🥳

hey nice teaser
congrats for new thread
waiting for  update
read all chapters in one go
very nice ff
Congratz dear for new Thread ! Belated MERRY X-MAS N HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE STAY BLESS 😆
TEASER IS AMAZING UPDATE SOON 😊
Congrats on the new thread.
Amazing teaser...I think they are in Lucknow now...waiting dear
Congrats on new thread...loved the teaser...can't wait for the next update!!! :) 
Congrats for new thread 
An awesome teaser can't wait