Qubool Hai

SaHil OS: Dogs & Babies (feat. SeHan) - Page 2

astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omg!!! Ok ur so spoiling us lol this was so so so cute!!!!!  I loved it as much as the other piece! That was more emotional n this one humorous! I cracked up so bad during Aahil's little talk with Biscuit trying to get him to leave so he could start making babies with Sanam πŸ€£ "Man to man err... dog" lmao but his convo with Biscuit was really cute! Also poor Rehan I loved him here... Feeling left out! The twins r a riot as usual n I love how Sanam is more like her old self in ur stories! I love these OSs of urs n ur right we get enuf tangled dragging plot-lines on the show... It makes my head hurt lol this is a much preferred read! I like cute SaHil as much as hot SaHil! U shud write one where Aahil is sick n stubborn n Sanam is taking care of him lol I suggested this one a few times but it was never written lol Anyway hope u write more cuz the second I saw this I put down everything n started to read! It was so worth it! I have like a huge smile on my face! So adorable! πŸ˜› Was feeling a bit down but this made my day! Thanks again!!
tleshni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
your are such an amazing writer.. seriouslyπŸ‘πŸ‘...omg i have no words.. that was too good...

Loved your first baby OS and now this... 

Hoping to read more of your OS... pleasse!!
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Raingoddess

Omg!!! Ok ur so spoiling us lol this was so so so cute!!!!!  I loved it as much as the other piece! That was more emotional n this one humorous! I cracked up so bad during Aahil's little talk with Biscuit trying to get him to leave so he could start making babies with Sanam πŸ€£ "Man to man err... dog" lmao but his convo with Biscuit was really cute! Also poor Rehan I loved him here... Feeling left out! The twins r a riot as usual n I love how Sanam is more like her old self in ur stories! I love these OSs of urs n ur right we get enuf tangled dragging plot-lines on the show... It makes my head hurt lol this is a much preferred read! I like cute SaHil as much as hot SaHil! U shud write one where Aahil is sick n stubborn n Sanam is taking care of him lol I suggested this one a few times but it was never written lol Anyway hope u write more cuz the second I saw this I put down everything n started to read! It was so worth it! I have like a huge smile on my face! So adorable! πŸ˜› Was feeling a bit down but this made my day! Thanks again!!

Awww, thanks girl! And I like that ideaaa! I have so many ideas LOL, I legit have like five unfinished SaHil stories on my computer right now, I start them and then I can't find a good ending for it, the show fails to inspire me to writeee. 
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: astonm

Awww, thanks girl! And I like that ideaaa! I have so many ideas LOL, I legit have like five unfinished SaHil stories on my computer right now, I start them and then I can't find a good ending for it, the show fails to inspire me to writeee. 

Your welcome πŸ˜‰ Same here! I get so many ideas too but idk how to start lmao just the opposite of ur problem lol I know the ending but not the beginning πŸ˜† Lol The show does upset me at times, especially these days... Those summer months were the best tho when SaHil were falling in love! I try to write even when the show is disappointing cuz when the cvs fail at giving us a good SaHil story, we can make our own n there r so many awesome stories on the forum! That is actually what made me join in the first place lol Anyway I hope u finish those stories or just write more and post them! πŸ˜Š Looking fwd to reading more of ur work!! Keep it up cuz ur an awesome writer!!!
Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that was just the right amount of fluff there honey!
Gosh! I'm becoming a hopeless romantic!

Not that I wasn't! :P

Sahil... Perfectly typed out!

I want someone like Ahil or Rehan seeing the way you describe them! 
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh! You really are spoiling us, Darling! ❀️

This was just beyond cute! I love it. The whole scenario and humor. Gah... I'm so smitten by your work. :)

This was so cute and such a great read! Thank you so much for writing these stories. :)

I really hope you keep writing, because I am a fan of your work and need to read more from you :) ❀️
iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awww... That was so cute. Loved it. Loved to see SeHan in it.❀️ 
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Such a cute story! Once again, I can only dream we'll have some of this in the show. Loved this small piece on what their family could look like once Tanveer is weeded out.
sahil333 thumbnail

Aww...this story is so simple and beautiful. Love the romcom in it. I had smiled from ear to ear while reading πŸ˜ƒ. Loved the way you incorporated some of the themes from the show. Good to know that billi has been caught and that they had a hard time dealing with it. But so happy that they have overcome it and so happy together .  A very lighthearted piece indeed.😊

You're so young and yet so talented. I've become a fan of your writings.

Really!!!  You have a couple of pending SaHil stories? That's GREAT news πŸ‘πŸΌ. 

TQ so much and so now I'm waiting for your next SaHil story.

Great job I say, Anjali isn't it? πŸ˜‰