Kunal Bakshi to re-enter Channel V's Sadda Haq

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Beyond Dreams Entertainment is gearing up for the New Year which will give the audience a double dose of entertainment with their popular show on Channel V, Sadda Haq - My Life My Choice having one hour episodes for the whole month of January 2015. 

Well, the maha entertainment in the show will surely be back with the return of few popular and interesting characters in the show. 

Tellychakkar.com has already reported about Kripp Kapur Suri's comeback on the show. 

Now we hear that Kunal Bakshi who played the rough and tough Haryanvi cop, Hooda will also return to the thick of things. 

As per a source, Hooda will be appointed as the Chief Security Officer at the college. And with this, his tashan' with Parth (Ankit Gupta) will gear momentum yet again. And of course, with Hooda being present in college, his character will gain a lot of prominence in the track to come. 

When contacted, Kunal Bakshi confirmed the news saying, "Yes, it is a nice feeling to be back in Sadda Haq."

Kunal has started shoot for the show from yesterday (26 December).   

guys i think all these new characters are being brought in because of this 1 hour episodes ,they cannot focus only on sandhir hence ,step bro ,GF,renuka,this officer so that they can show all this in these 1 hour ,anyways i am happy parth;s story will move forward ,

As long as he doesn't create any problem between sandhir I don't mind him coming back...
tfs...😊
As far as I remember his name was some Rana and he was suspended for indulging in street fighting.
Tfs...:)
I just don't want him to create any problem...:x
I hope he doesn't compilates the life of sandhir any further, but I'm happy that Parth will be in action soon enough!! 
Btw TFS darlo :*
Originally posted by mrdodokk

As long as he doesn't create any problem between sandhir I don't mind him coming back...
tfs...😊

i agree