SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 96

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

hey anu
i thought ur daughters name was ranjani and so ur id😊
just my speculation...

U didnt answer the saree choice

THANKS SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR LOGGING ON TO READ AN IYER STORY ON IF😳

na not ranjani my name is r. anu my daughter  loves horses so C and me had a convo in one of the comments .
 regarding sarees here is my choice - for the wedding  - the south indian one - my pref
a maroon 9 yards, mustard/yellow for oonjal, baby pink for nalangu, purple for virutham . the reception at the lawn an offwhite with maroon all kanjeevarams very subtle  one's and then for the punjabi one all classic sabya type sarees/dresses. I am a big vidya balan fan ( I havent watched her jasoos one) and somehow II reminds me of vidya in Pa. Absolutely thrilled to read one Iyer story not many are told without actually butchering it.
Loved  R&B and II who seems to be lost in her Rakshasan and  completely unaware of her parents match making. Fire Cracker a great choice of name there
Originally posted by Ranu1234

na not ranjani my name is r. anu my daughter  loves horses so C and me had a convo in one of the comments .
 regarding sarees here is my choice - for the wedding  - the south indian one - my pref
a maroon 9 yards, mustard/yellow for oonjal, baby pink for nalangu, purple for virutham . the reception at the lawn an offwhite with maroon all kanjeevarams very subtle  one's and then for the punjabi one all classic sabya type sarees/dresses. I am a big vidya balan fan ( I havent watched her jasoos one) and somehow II reminds me of vidya in Pa. Absolutely thrilled to read one Iyer story not many are told without actually butchering i
t.

SOLD
I couldnt have butchered it... Amma vandu konnu pottuduva (Amma will kill me😆)
I want them to be married now😭

AYYO!!
Rakshasaney😈
Anu I LOVE THAT NAME
I have two cousins by that name
BOTH Anuradha😃... Dad's side and Amma's side

BOTH 5'8"... ones lives in Madurai😃 and the other Chennai😃
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago

Yes she is... I made her smart and pretty and desirable... Srikanth FALLS FOR HER😳
Its good payback for Subbu...😡

SHE HAS NO CLUE... she is completely buried in thoughts about R&B... she is in love... Srikanth notices it but doesnt know😭... Amma and Appa SEE changes but cant tell

The glow is unmistakable☺️

R&B is a dream, Appa will never agree

Maybe she will marry Srikanth?

A much married woman like me WANTS to be II today😭😃😳

oye no yaar here i am thinking of R&B and II's wedding sarees 😆.. a person like II i think should not compromise.. i think she will remain a  spinster all her life than compromise knowing now what she can feel for another man she wouldnt do it to shrikanth also .

Yes she is... I made her smart and pretty and desirable... Srikanth FALLS FOR HER😳

SHE HAS NO CLUE... she is completely buried in thoughts about R&B... she is in love... Srikanth notices it but doesnt know😭... Amma and Appa SEE changes but cant tell

@bold: No, she won't do that. Will she???? 😕

A much UNmarried woman like myself wants to be II today solely for the fact that she is a bold, vivacious, not afraid to speak her mind type of girl. I have some characteristics like this but they are a lot more subdued. 

Oh and of course she has R&B in her life. I CAN ONLY WISH AND DREAM because guys like him DON't exist in real life. 😭
Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
Originally posted by TheSunShine

Loved  R&B and II who seems to be lost in her Rakshasan and  completely unaware of her parents match making. Fire Cracker a great choice of name there

Hey Sun Shine

The orange flower's Generic Name is actually FIRE CRACKER😲
 its VERY POPULAR among Iyers, especially if we wear orange Kanjeevarams😳

I looked it up AND THE NAME COULDNT HAVE BEEN MORE APPROPRIATE FOR II😃😉
Originally posted by nividances

@bold: No, she won't do that. Will she???? 😕

A much UNmarried woman like myself wants to be II today solely for the fact that she is a bold, vivacious, not afraid to speak her mind type of girl. I have some characteristics like this but they are a lot more subdued. 

Oh and of course she has R&B in her life. I CAN ONLY WISH AND DREAM because guys like him DON't exist in real life. 😭

NOPE
NOT AT ALL

I am  just a old fashioned IYER gal😃

My name is NOT Ekta Kapoor🤢 (PHEW!!!!!!!!)
Some things like infidelity she DOES BEST👏

Gosh... if only...😳😳

i forget I'm a wife a mom...  all I know is i don't want to get off this ride called II  and RB 😳

And this... still while at work... 😆

Originally posted by Ranu1234

oye no yaar here i am thinking of R&B and II's wedding sarees 😆.. a person like II i think should not compromise.. i think she will remain a  spinster all her life than compromise knowing now what she can feel for another man she wouldnt do it to shrikanth also .

I WAS KIDDING di (The Tamizh di)

Its a LOVE STORY

ITS ABOUT R&B and II

there has GOT TO BE misunderstanding, anger, angst, longing... craving... frenzied love making... egos clashing...☺️

NO INFIDELITY NO TRAGEDY NO MAHATMAS NO SACRIFICIAL LAMBS IN MINE🤢

They both are feisty and incredibly possessive

This SHOULD BE GOOD

Will try MY BEST TO DO JUSTICE😳

I WAS KIDDING di (The Tamizh di)

Its a LOVE STORY

ITS ABOUT R&B and II

there has GOT TO BE misunderstanding, anger, angst, longing... craving... frenzied love making... egos clashing...☺️

NO INFIDELITY NO TRAGEDY NO MAHATMAS NO SACRIFICIAL LAMBS IN MINE🤢

They both are feisty and incredibly possessive

This SHOULD BE GOOD

Will try MY BEST TO DO JUSTICE😳

PHEW I KNEW but still ... thanks Nisha!!! now i can go to bed in peace though the thought of work GRRR.
🤗luv u buss see we are now used to watching serials where seriously anything happens kya dekhna padtha hai for that one scene /one smile and then kill your soul to watch the most ridiculous scenes around it.. so there is a reason why some of us are so addicted to this story.. everything the tv serial doesnt provide this one does..
leads working.. working hard, showing actual chemistry,showing a family that cares and no sacrifice in the name of TRP.
Take care see u tomorrow