Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 89

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

Nish darling when r they going to acknowledge their lust in words? Waiting for them to go aheaaadd. 

Wonderful update as usual😳 m non-tamilian but i love to read Iyer tamil talks now.😆thanks to u👍🏼

Love ya❤️n this is indeed a nice way to start a lazy sunday☺️

THAT Tweet... MIGHT NOT happen

TALKING about everything takes away most of the magic in romance IMO
Acknowledging there is lust would mean they have to go to bed😆
WOH TO HO NAHI SAKTA😆
We will just crank up the heat just a lil bit every encounter and just watch them both COOK
Whats the fun in tearing clothes off and having sex😉
Or swearing undying love for each other❤️ all the time...
I am sure there this value to BOTH in real life... but wont happen in this story...

Thats why I dont do phone convos, cliched romantic dates... gushy emails or texts...walk in the rain sing in the rain...roses or  chocolates...

This is just a racy  sophisticated roller coaster/train ride😃 I have no clue when the destination will arrive

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

THAT Tweet... MIGHT NOT happen

TALKING about everything takes away most of the magic in romance IMO
Acknowledging there is lust would mean they have to go to bed😆
WOH TO HO NAHI SAKTA😆
We will just crank up the heat just a lil bit every encounter and just watch them both COOK
Whats the fun in tearing clothes off and having sex😉
Or swearing undying love for each other❤️ all the time...
I am sure there this value to BOTH in real life... but wont happen in this story...

Thats why I dont do phone convos, cliched romantic dates... gushy emails or texts...walk in the rain sing in the rain...roses or  chocolates...

This is just a racy  sophisticated roller coaster/train ride😃 I have no clue when the destination will arrive

@BOLD: I CONCUR!!
@BLUE: YES PLEASE! ☺️
@RED [MAROON? Don't want u to go R&B on me and correct the color of my font 🤣]: Precisely why I love this story so so much. No unnecessary romantic fluff. Just undeniable attraction and mutual consent to the heated encounters that must obviously ensue every chance they get. ☺️
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Payal-

Did she actually dare to divulge details about her lingerie? That's like walking willingly into the devil's playground. Mad this girl is. Mad. Certified Insane. And that devil had the audacity to correct her. Good for nothing know it all! (I LOVE HIM! ☺️)

This man, irresistible devil that he is, definitely needs a lesson in foreplay. Maybe, since she didn't teach him the proper use of a razor, she could teach him this instead. ☺️🤣

Something so intimate and 'couply' about HER wiping the lipstick off of HIS face. ☺️ And the jerk of a devil had the gall to check and make sure she did a good job of it?!?! But he shall be forgiven thanks to the hand-holding that ensued. 

Good thing the debt tally was not revisited in that moment...the devil surely would have taken advantage of her delirious state of mind. 1-2 lakhs? No, he would have demanded a much higher price [for allowing her to TOUCH...his stubly chin and hair/no hair collarbone? ☺️]...or better yet, SOMETHING much more VALUABLE [to him?]. ☺️ 

IKR!

Such love stories LINGER... nahi?
There are TOO MANY SANE PEOPLE in the real world
Love stories should be FULL of MUSH☺️

🤣 I KNEW U wud get a kick outta that
Was kinda FOR YOU
I suspected u like this reckless II and the sexy shrewd R&B

modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Of all the books she chose the one on Paris😉. Don't make them say it out loud please else all the passion will fizzle out. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Payal-

@BOLD: I CONCUR!!
@BLUE: YES PLEASE! ☺️
@RED [MAROON? Don't want u to go R&B on me and correct the color of my font 🤣]: Precisely why I love this story so so much. No unnecessary romantic fluff. Just undeniable attraction and mutual consent to the heated encounters that must obviously ensue every chance they get. ☺️

I WAS SO TOTALLY RIGHT THEN😳😃 about why u love it so much that u had to come out of hiding (LOVE THAT)
BTW the color is a shade of carmine😃

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

^ YOU are the DEVIL. 🤣
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: modernfamily

Of all the books she chose the one on Paris😉. Don't make them say it out loud please else all the passion will fizzle out. 

Ofcourse she did... she will NEVER tell him why she picked the book
He will do a balcony speculation on it

She will do a balcony speculation too
Who knows

NEVER... MY LEADS WILL NEVER SAY IT
THEY WILL CIRCLE EACH OTHER, HUNGER FOR EACH OTHER AND FEAST ON EACH OTHER AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY... FIGHT OR FEAST😃

BUT WONT SAY IT😃
THANKS FOR LOVING IT THE WAY IT IS😳

modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Since it's a Sunday, I'll keep refreshing the page until I get another part. Can you tell how many times will I have to do that? Just an estimate.  I can keep doing it the entire day.  Friends and family have disowned me. 
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Ofcourse she did... she will NEVER tell him why she picked the book
He will do a balcony speculation on it

She will do a balcony speculation too
Who knows

NEVER... MY LEADS WILL NEVER SAY IT
THEY WILL CIRCLE EACH OTHER, HUNGER FOR EACH OTHER AND FEAST ON EACH OTHER AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY... FIGHT OR FEAST😃

BUT WONT SAY IT😃
THANKS FOR LOVING IT THE WAY IT IS😳

Simply brilliant the way it is.. 
'FIGHT OR FEAST' ...purrrfect...way to go girl 😈 ... 
Fiesty II and Devil may care Hunk R&B ...i am so looking forward to the balcony speculation... 
And and and ...when Srikant drops into the madhouse...cant wait for that 😛
AdventureGirl14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, Nisha. I swear I feel my heartbeats race each time they meet.. EACH TIME!! Even after so many chapters. How do you manage that?😳
And now, with Shrikant making an entry, its only going to get worse.. or better😆😉