SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 88

..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello di
Can I call u that...
I have not read the update
But thank u for such a story
Upset over the track need something to distract...
Thanks in forum for only u r some other beautiful story
Avoiding episode for 2 days
But I am nt surprised but people here are
Uoset due to people will speak against puttar and ishu
Thank u
Off to read

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
He did not! Did he really just do that?!?!?
He pulled back her blouse and corrected her about the color of her OWN bra?!?!? 
Of course he did! 
Damn, truly a rakshasan! 😡
Of course it made me fall in love with him all over again! 😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: janani_divan

Thank u nisha,just now I watch olv it irrited me but your lovely update boost me..thank u dear.thank u so much.make my day lovely by your wonderful update.i have a small request I want kanna to give a tight slap to R&B pls pls .show me ek bar esa hotha haina na when kanna drunk .pls pls ,bcoz im totally irrited with raman present dumb behaviour.

Hi! Janani

I am sorry you are so disappointed with the show

Since I started writing this tale I QUIT WATCHING👏 COMPLETELY FULLY AND TOTALLY👏

The BEST thing I did after Grad School😆
I have no connection to the show or characters or the actors, don't feel a thing... don't care about a thing about the show😃

I spent 3 months complaining... the MOST FOOLISH THING?
Probably...

UNTIL I STARTED WRITING THIS STORY😃

I RENT THIS TOPIC WITHIN YHM😃...I have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SHOW SORRY

My leads are not even related to the YHM leads... thankfully.😃
This story is as far away from YHM as possible... North vs. South pole would still be too close😲
The male lead is not even called Raman so II hitting him would be practically impossible to do😭

I suggest you quit watching too😃
THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR READING

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Did she actually dare to divulge details about her lingerie? That's like walking willingly into the devil's playground. Mad this girl is. Mad. Certified Insane. And that devil had the audacity to correct her. Good for nothing know it all! (I LOVE HIM! ☺️)

This man, irresistible devil that he is, definitely needs a lesson in foreplay. Maybe, since she didn't teach him the proper use of a razor, she could teach him this instead. ☺️🤣

Something so intimate and 'couply' about HER wiping the lipstick off of HIS face. ☺️ And the jerk of a devil had the gall to check and make sure she did a good job of it?!?! But he shall be forgiven thanks to the hand-holding that ensued. 

Good thing the debt tally was not revisited in that moment...the devil surely would have taken advantage of her delirious state of mind. 1-2 lakhs? No, he would have demanded a much higher price [for allowing her to TOUCH...his stubly chin and hair/no hair collarbone? ☺️]...or better yet, SOMETHING much more VALUABLE [to him?]. ☺️ 
Edited by -Payal- - 9 years ago
nividances thumbnail
Okay so big drama coming up with Srikanth's arrival, but I say bring it on! 😆
Glad that I was able to indulge with 3 updates when I logged into IF this time. You are too good Nisha! Thanks so much for the rapid updates...you seriously don't know how much I jump when I see a new update. 😃
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SunshineBliss

Oh the phone data is different story altogether... i have a strict no data policy with my kids in the car...wonder what i was thinking when i did this, 
there was no R&B then i guess😛
but my 'twerps' are too smart for their boots..they police me or try to ..and hell i have to practice what i preach.. ok that was a lie.. 😉
 ... and yes i used data, and hotspot (fm my hubbys phone.😉) done all that to catch ur many updates... on a bigger screen..😃

Coming to your tale..I'm fm IT and can totally totally relate to all the running around to pilot a product.. the scope creep accusations...the candid remarks about client intelligence...😆
but hell - never have I had anyone remotely as  interesting a client ...

I am happy I am leading you into a life of crime😆

This is ONE of the MANY REWARDS I have gotten for writing this tale.. women reading under blankets... ignoring their kids... refreshing the screen while they should be studying for USMLE, NOT doing housework their Moms ask them to do, ignoring house guests...

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR LIVING ON THE EDGE FOR MY SAKE😃
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Nish darling when r they going to acknowledge their lust in words? Waiting for them to go aheaaadd. 
Wonderful update as usual😳 m non-tamilian but i love to read Iyer tamil talks now.😆thanks to u👍🏼

Love ya❤️n this is indeed a nice way to start a lazy sunday☺️
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting for the moment when she forgets to / is unable to take mental notes! 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

Waiting for the moment when she forgets to / is unable to take mental notes! 

I suspect that would happen when the a piece of clothing comes off🤣
The hoodie nothwithstanding😃
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

I suspect that would happen when the a piece of clothing comes off🤣
The hoodie nothwithstanding😃

If you say so, you're the writer after all! All I know is that I'm waiting!