SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 82

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Coluuu
Dunno ya.. Those sophisticated things abt R$B remind me of Rana.. Tgat half smile initially reminded me of Barun Sobti and/or Aejun Kapoor.. But the other details somehow brought me to the conclusion to arrive ad settle at Rana Confused
Nisha this story just keeps getting better and better with each and every update that you post! I just LOVE the way you write.
I can literally see the scenes playing out in front of me. I have my own little imagination running wild, trying to fantasize about R&B (although II is most certainly not in the picture! Embarrassed Wink LOL)

Thank you so much for posting these updates so fast.
OK AshuLOL

I did not visualize ANY TV actor on him at least not Barun Sobti (after watching stills from Main aur Mrs Whatever its a complete BUZZ KILL), the guy didnt do a thing for me anyway  sorryShocked None from Bollywood either

R&B reminds ME of, Tarun Raghavan

He played one of the leads on a Sony show called Hubahu YEARS ago, opp Sandhya Mridul

It was A CLASSY SEXY RACY BRILLIANT STORYClap 
He was quiet, brooding TALLL AND SEXY
AND A COPDay Dreaming she has no clue ofcourse until the end
He acted mediocre but was 100% EYE CANDYClapDay Dreaming

http://www.seasonsindia.com/modelwatch/tarun_sea.htm

Feel free to imagine who you want though
Edited by Nisha0604 - 7 years ago
HUBAHU WHOoo!????!!Confused
Sony pe at a thaa?? I think I was in school 
Was there a kissing scene 
My mom did not allow me to watch Cry

Rehne de! 
We have our arjun kapoor s and Rana 

Aap next part likho

Rofl.. I imagined Barun cause I remembered Ipkknd.. Omg his new movie didnt cross my mimd only LOL LOL ..okay lets not complicate it.. Lets just give Mohit Raina a chance to become R$B for now.. Lol.. He also has dimples lotta hair full speaking eyes half smile ..and yes he is tall and kinda lean.. To suit this R$B.. LOL .
The hands n fingers.. Dude i am in love again.. I love how u exactly describe men how i wanna see/imagine..lol
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Hey C
Its that HUGE GRAND CANYON like divide between middle class and the ultra wealthy in India if u notice

II's parents WANT HER TO MARRY... they PRAY for it every minute

Manny on the other hand URGES R&B to have an affair...VERY CASUALLY without flinching one bit

That's is exactly what I meant by my comment Wink
Next part nahi Milne walla so gayi hogi! 
Chal yaar ashu I need to run errands et. 
Main chali
ONLY ON THE CONDITION THAT Ashu will not compare him to Barun SobtiBig smile