Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Nisha..I am COMPLETELY IN LOVE with this story😳 ..in love with your R&B and even Ms II (OMG>..She makes me laugh so much🤣...I never thought a female lead can make me do it)😆  I once again say I like this Ishita more!😃
I also love the way you used Google in their lives so many times! I work for it, so you can understand why I love that part 😳.  

I had to do my household chores today..weekends are meant for that. but i could not read for last 2 days and was feeling so restless and my urge to know what happens next took me over..so i left my work aside 😆went back and read all the updates i missed for last 2 days and had this expression 😃 thru out..the story is sooo goood and I am loving the way its progressing...

Thank god that you update it so fast, otherwise I would have gone crazy thinking..ki ab kya hone wala hai.. ..i am literally like refreshing every 5 minutes to see if you updated the next one ya nai..

You are keeping us on edge with this story..and its making me more and more restless and wnting more of it...😳..
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jyoe

Nisha..I am COMPLETELY IN LOVE with this story😳 ..in love with your R&B and even Ms II (OMG>..She makes me laugh so much🤣...I never thought a female lead can make me do it)😆  I once again say I like this Ishita more!😃

I also love the way you used Google in their lives so many times! I work for it, so you can understand why I love that part 😳.  

I had to do my household chores today..weekends are meant for that. but i could not read for last 2 days and was feeling so restless and my urge to know what happens next took me over..so i left my work aside 😆went back and read all the updates i missed for last 2 days and had this expression 😃 thru out..the story is sooo goood and I am loving the way its progressing...

Thank god that you update it so fast, otherwise I would have gone crazy thinking..ki ab kya hone wala hai.. ..i am literally like refreshing every 5 minutes to see if you updated the next one ya nai..

You are keeping us on edge with this story..and its making me more and more restless and wnting more of it...😳..

ARE U SERIOUS?
U WORK FOR THEM?

😲😲😲

U are nothing short of a celebrity then

U MUST BE A GENIUS😲

I dont know what to say... OH MY... U made me speechless

THANKS FOR READING
I VOW to use Google all the way through
In my real life I use it no less than 10 times a day... from searching random things I spot in in a car parked by me at stop lights to...actually useful things

I am a curious person by nature Google was made for ME😳😃

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

oh god...thats just super hot...u should tell me how to use it...epic...

i have read ur story but forgot to comment every time...buy today i had to...ur story is just awesome... i keep on refreshing the page in hope of an update... n thanks for updating so soon too..its an awesome story..just hot hot...

THANKS VERY MUCH!😃

I refresh for comments EXACTLY THE SAME WAY 
SO THANK U VERY MUCH FOR MAKING ME FEEL WANTED😃
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

☺️

I love how stubborn II is and how utterly beshram R&B is. They ARE perfect for each other. Hey Nish I know that maybe in your mind you don't have end of this series planned but pleaseee continue it along this banter to the point of being together to being married to having children  i cant imagine how hot it wud be wen they r finally together. R&B blending in tamil culture☺️ i knw m ranting but please u dont stop this as now its an addiction☺️a bad bad cargo shorts addiction.😳

Last night...
I read C's desperation at wanting to see them married ASAP...
I went to bed after reading that note from her and stayed up wondering HOW IT WOULD BE
To have R&B follow IYER RITUALS PATIENTLY
And then proceed to exact a revenge in PRIVATE from II😳

Iyers muhurat is usualy before 11 AM 
So hmmm... I am thinking she is a goner☺️ after 11 AM
WHENEVER IT HAPPENS
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: columbia

She has no clue about the parents looking 

I love the baldev work friend he is adorable 

We all have someone at work like that dont we?
I have a guy thats my chai buddy he works in a different team... HE LOVES INDIA...
...my husband is bored of hearing about him so I bore my boys with it🤣 
I attract Indophiles like a magnet wherever I go

My husband will say "Tujhe apna naam badalkar Google India rakh lena chahiye"🤣
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

We all have someone at work like that dont we?
I have a guy thats my chai buddy he works in a different team... HE LOVES INDIA...
...my husband is bored of hearing about him so I bore my boys with it🤣 
I attract Indophiles like a magnet wherever I go

My husband will say "Tujhe apna naam badalkar Google India rakh lena chahiye"🤣

I loved this part!😛
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jyoe

I loved this part!😛

I am not kidding

I live in a zero Desi town... oh well fewer than 300 families max... the part of town I live in there is less than 20
Its my life's mission to teach people about India... and Hindus and sarees and bindi and mangal sootra and Hindi and Tamil and how to make aloo baingan and how to make rotis and how to make dahi at home.. and how to make mooli parantha... arranged marriages... joint families...snake charmers... cows on the streets... crowded buses

After a couple of months of marriage my hubs stopped appearing in public with me😃
Tu inko jitna sikha rahi hai uske tujhe paise bhi nahi mil rahe, YEH TORTURE ALAG HAI KI MUJHE  BHI SUN NA PADTA HAI🤣

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abha2701

You write so well one thing to ask
What does kanna means
And I dont get what he searched at last ...I too googled even then I dont get that line...
I dont know tamil

Abha
Kanna means "MY LOVE" in Tamil

Its the Tamil word for KAANHA... actually
We use it like English speakers use Dear or Love

Also the last part... he had overheard her tell her Aunt that she works with him "Inke saath kaam karti hoon main.. she switched to Iske saath kaam karti hoon main"

Since he doesnt know Tamil he runs it through Google to understand the difference between the two words that describe INKE AND ISKE IVARODA and IVANODA😃
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks I was searching on net .., I thought to ask.
Waiting for the update ...
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Your husband sounds like the sweetest heartest ever! 
Unko hamara salaam!