Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: columbia

Haiii
Kya matbal??? 
Is this your way of driving us up the wall 😭
They must get married ya 
In fact I was hoping they get married before Tuesday 6th jan uske baad I get back to work full time don't know how long I shall be online 😕

Can't wait for them to be married and be at each other's throats all all all all the time 😃

Cutie mujhe ek baat bata

Do u want them to get married before the plot unravels?
Before Srikanth even gets here?
HOW can I add that twist main soch rahi hoon😕
To make them end up gettin married
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Cutie mujhe ek baat bata

Do u want them to get married before the plot unravels?
Before Srikanth even gets here?
HOW can I add that twist main soch rahi hoon😕
To make them end up gettin married

Ok I guess you are right 
Shrikanth aayega she will sing song 
He will make entry to drop off shravu 
And then realise everyone is there to see her 
And then like Sharukh in swades he will get super curious 
Hmmm ok do your magic 
I will wait 
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am unable to see the latest update 😭
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Part 38
Kolaveri & Gillette 

Her parents were not home when she returned... she stood in the freezing balcony... first thought... of course HIM
"WHY IS NOT COLD?" "WHAT is he made of?" ALWAYS in cargo shorts and flip flops?😡
KYON?
Akka called within a MINUTE
"Where are you?"
At home Ka"
"I thought u must have gone with him to his place" Akka said with a straight face😳
But it was II's turn to respond with a straight face... "WE DID THAT ALREADY WE MADE OUT ON HIS COUCH FOR LIKE 25 MINUTES WHEN I WENT TO PICK SHRAVU UP"😳
Her voice was a complete give away... shaky and trembling and nervous

"HA HA NICE KANNA... Trying to get one up on your Akka?" Akka BLEW IT OFF😕
"Why are u shaking by the way? DID U ACTUALLY DO IT" Giggling conspiratorily
"I am in the balcony... DO U THINK I WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?" she demanded breathlessly

Her face heating up
She walked in and sat on her bed... pulling her blankets up... she was COLD AND SHAKING ALL OVER..YET HER FACE FELT LIKE 50C
"I know... YOU WONT" said Akka softly...😃

II shut her eyes  her face taking on an intensely troubled expression... almost in tears
HE DOES NOT LEAVE ME ALONE... ITS LIKE THIS IS WHY HE WANTS TO SEE ME...
LIKE YOUR WEEKEND POST NAP SAGA IN MUNIRKA, AKKA... HE WAKES UP ON A SUNDAY AFT AND FINDS ME 
AND PROCEEDS TO TORMENT ME ON THE DAY BED FOR 25 MINUTES... he wont shave... he wont talk he wont laugh... he makes out with the most intense expression on his face
Like if I were to leave him he would do something to himself☺️

"ISHITA?" akka called
"Hmm" barely audible

"DO U LIKE HIM?" AKKA ASKED😳

"WHY?" she asked suddenly afraid
"No... what I mean is... Ille.. I mean... HE LOOKS LIKE A MOVIE STAR... BUT WITH NO ARROGANCE.. AND YET U ACTED LIKE U DID NOT CARE FOR HIM"😉
"He is an arrogant bas***d" she hissed passionately... exactly like how her body writhed under him to express the same thing during his love making☺️
"ISHITA" Akka's stern tone
"U have no idea how mean he can be" EVERYWHERE... PERIOD... Rakshasan..😳
"He does NOT LOOK LIKE A MOVIE STAR" II LIED BLATANTLY "And PLEASE BALA ATHIM IS A HOTTIE.. NOT THE DUDE" she bit her tongue as the FIRST SLIP happened
"THE DUDE AA? U call him THE DUDE?" Akka asked
"ERMMM.. NO.. I MEANT What was that about u were ready to leave Bala Athim... HOW MEAN"
"Ishita, this guy is goddamn sexy di... I mean did u see his eyes?" His lashes curl over his eyebrows ALMOST" Akka giggled
I KNOW AKKA... I HAVE FELT THOSE GODDAMN LASHES... ALL OVER MY NECK AND FACE...
HOW TALL IS HE?" Akka continued
"Next time paathenna I will ASK HIM OK? "II offered.. "Or even better Akka HOW ABOUT I GO RIGHT NOW AND ASK HIM?"
LIKE HE WILL LET ME GO AFTERWARDS... Hey... ermmm Mr Bhalla I am just here so I can know your height, Akka wants to know..
I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO RETURN HOME UNTIL ... I DONT KNOW... IF I WENT TO HIS HOUSE VOLUNTARILY I DOUBT IF HE WILL LET ME STEP OUT OF IT
THE WAY HE LOOKS AT ME... when he makes love.. if ANY of u saw it... u would go take a dive in the Holy Ganga..

"I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM... Shravu and I are thinking of leaving Bala Di" Akka said soulfully
"DO THAT I WILL MAKE SURE HE MARRIES SOME 20 SOMETHING VIRGIN THAT LOOKS LIKE NAYANTARA" II said gleefully
"I dont care... I would be living with a 6'3" that has a cleft on his left cheek when he smiles and speaks French and wears cargo shorts in Delhi winters"
AKKA WHO WEARS SHORTS? IN WINTER... SO RUDE... he should have changed..." II began an unreasonable argument to slam him
"I dont care di... he looked like he owned it" Akka gushed
GOOD GOD! II LAMENTED... I WILL NOW HAVE TO KILL MY AKKA? MY VERY OWN AKKA?
Sat up... suddenly... "If u really like him u shud tell him Akka" she said seriously
"Kaash yeh mumkin hota di" Akka said sadly.
I think he likes you" II said smiling
"DID HE SAY ANYTHING KUCH KAHA USNE TUJHSE... KYA KAHA sollu di tell me" Akka was eager like a teenager😃😉

"DOES HE LIKE YOU, DO U KNOW?" Akka asked
"NO... HE DOESNT HE HATES ME... HE CANT STAND ME... WE BARELY SAY A WORD TO EACH OTHER... DROP OUT KAHIN KA... 
his greatest ambition is prolly to manage his Pappaji's BINNESS
AVANA KANDAALE KOLAVERI VARADU ENAKKU I get kolaveri when I see him... the days I DONT SEE HIM ARE THE BEST DAYS FOR ME
MY LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN BECAUSE IVE SEEN HIM AND MET HIM... RAKSHASAN" she actually said the WHOLE DAMN THING
She cant see it but Akka's jaw dropped at Munirka... and a strange uneasiness took over...
"You hate him SO much?" she asked baffled

"I dont think I will hate anyone SO MUCH... EVER" II said trying to make a point... but strangely breathless and husky

~~
Monday was uneventful... except for a quick update at 20th floor in Spectrum
She acted like she didnt hear or see or talk to R&B over the weekend
"Tumne kya kiya?" Baldev asked...
"Soyi, ladi Amma Appa se.. aur soyi thoda aur.. aur Akka se ladi"
"Kis baat par bhai?"
"Generally jab kuch hota nahi hai to main koi topic nikaal hi leti hoon" II giggled
"Are they trying to get u married?" Baldev enquired..
"Ab unhoney care karna chhod diya... I told them if they ever talk about it I will move to Singapore or Blore"
Singapore aur Bangalore hi kyon?"
She smacked him "Because we have offices there... u dummy... tum kaho to main yeh company chhod doon I will go someplace else"
AREY NAHI NAHI MERI MA" he held her hands and begged her
She smiled smugly... "I think they are too afriad to talk about marriage to me... After Subbu I am DONE WITH MEN in general"
"Kitna angelic hoga nahi Subbu?" Baldev rolled on the floor.. "He threw u off the male scent altogether"
She blushed a glorious red... looking down at her key board so she didnt give herself away too much..
"I dont think men like me either" she lied glibly
"Kyon kisi aur taraf mudne ka iraada hai kya?" Baldev asked
"NAHI JI AISA KOI IRAADA NAHI HAI... I AM JUST... I AM JUST DONE WITH MEN"😃
ESPECIALLY ONE IN PARTICULAR THATS ON THE 20TH😳

The meeting was at Noon...it was with Ranjan and his IT people... to go over the timeline for when they can get Gurgaon to a satisfactory level
They were almost done when R&B walked in... off white cargo shorts and a green checked u cut... shoulder strap shirt... folded unfolded.. tucked un tucked UNSHAVEN..
She had dragged his arm away grabbing a button on Sunday... his arm was creeping under her skinny tee at the back too much... to almost an inch below her hook😳
All she could grab was that...on his tee shirt like shirt he wore yesterday... before he changed into the brick red for Akka's
She avoided looking at him today... he didnt care to either.. it seemed like
She wore a LOVELY dark pink ruched chiffon blouse with tan trousers... her lipstick and a tear drop like dark pink pendant all matched perfectly

"The IT guys slid papers across the huge polished redwood table... he looked at em like he always did... uninterested and nonchalant..
She typed away not looking at him
Baldev excused himself for a minute and left...
"So Ms Iyer will be able to get the ball rolling next week?" he asked the IT guy
"She says they will test for a week , before they even install on 5 PCs... kuch nahi karenge pehle connectivity check karenge"
"So any delays from THAT POINT ON IS BECAUSE OF KMPG then?" he said ever so softly😈
HOW DARE U... HOW DARE U R&B 😡
she wanted to get up and smack him across the face with her imac
"Evlav kozhuppu da onakku... kitni himmat.. because I expressed disappointment at Gurgaon last week u insult me today?"
Ranjan.. squirmed... not wanting to take his son's side but feeling he was legit..
The IT guys had no such shame... "Jee sir USKE BAAD TO KMPG PAR HAI SAB KUCH"😡
She felt like lunging at the guy and hitting him too
ranjan left the meeting... excusing himself
the two IT guys and Ashwini left to discuss system requirements across the board
She wrapped up quickly... yanking her powercord off from under the table
Watched his clean feet... turned red re-imagining what it did to her yesterday
"You were dressed COMPLETELY inappropriately for Akka's" she accused
Excuse me?" he said NOT LOOKING AT HER but at his iMac
"You were dressed in shorts for Akka's" she hissed
"I always wear shorts" UVE SEEN ME IN THEM 20 TIMES tone
Rakshasan..
"Well I know.. I MEANT ITS NOT APPROPRIATE... Athai commented about it" she LIED
He shrugged and DIDNT RESPOND
"U shud be wearing pants when u visit"
"Does this mean I AM ALLOWED TO VISIT AGAIN?" 😳☺️he ASKED SOFTLY
"U can go to hell" she said softly back at him😭
She walked away furious... so she didnt see the half /twitch smile

She went to a local grocery store at lunch and did something unusual
bought a Gilette Mach 3 4 5 6 7 the highest powered razor, bought 6 packs and a tin of shave foam all for Rs. 918... left the receipt in the box
painfully gift wrapped the goddamn thing and had it COURIERED off to someone in Excelsior WITH NO SENDER INFO😃

Had to reboot her PC at 7 ish that evening because an update had loaded
The 4th new email in her in box with NO SUBJECT after she rebooted..she clicked...
"U must stop by and show me how to use it"🤣

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: columbia

Not to jump in between the discussion on love stories

I agree I think the ones that say a lot by not saying much are my favorites, I have read some amazing amazing FFs on india forums - it's a pity that more of them don't see a wider audience

I think a love story must be told with suspense, drama, emotion, wit, action, romance, warmth, cold, 
Because a true love story has everything 

Romance is a genre
erotica is a genre

LOVE is not! 

U CAUSED this topic to happen so u can be here😃

👏👏 on blue
columbia thumbnail
She is so judicious
He is such a rascall

She is a nut job! Officially lost it! 

Get Shrikanth NOW 
Becos we need him slightly off the edge 
Really I cannot wait for him to get over the edge a little 
That angst will be just fab to read 
columbia thumbnail
Btw loads and loads of friends cal me 
coluveri!!!!! 

See I am destined to have your R&B 
columbia thumbnail
She has no clue about the parents looking 
I love the baldev work friend he is adorable 

Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
☺️
I love how stubborn II is and how utterly beshram R&B is. They ARE perfect for each other. Hey Nish I know that maybe in your mind you don't have end of this series planned but pleaseee continue it along this banter to the point of being together to being married to having children  i cant imagine how hot it wud be wen they r finally together. R&B blending in tamil culture☺️ i knw m ranting but please u dont stop this as now its an addiction☺️a bad bad cargo shorts addiction.😳
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh god...thats just super hot...u should tell me how to use it...epic...

i have read ur story but forgot to comment every time...buy today i had to...ur story is just awesome... i keep on refreshing the page in hope of an update... n thanks for updating so soon too..its an awesome story..just hot hot...