SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 8

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Hey hey hey

She may not be a "virgin" THEORETICALLY but I cleverly gave it a Grade FπŸ˜‰
Ermm...I mean... Ms Iyer herself graded it an FπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Rhythm & Blues is a straight As student😳

"Kissing in the dark: Honey, that's her birthmark"

Don't worry when time comes, R &B will have to learn some new moves to manouver her 
A punjabi Munda once told me 
Yeh madrasi ladkiyon ko patane ke liye naye painthre seekhne padhte hai 

Straigh A hoga apne desh mei, this is a whole new world baby!!! 

She is one who wears Burberry with Kalamkaari 

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by columbia

What I loved is this 

I think Kanna Iyer would have been actually quite prepared in an otherwise scenario she would have expected the scalability question becos she does do her HW but she was caught off guard with what she doesn't know herself 

R&B the man that he is with absolutely no interest in his fathers bizness would have never bothered asking question, he was there to just keep his sis and mihir happy he would rather be anywhere else the question came out of his mouth becos he was caught off guard

I dk if you wrote it that way but that's how I took it 
Their first meeting completely didn't go the way they wanted 
She could not step up
He leaped too far

So much for her NOT selling
So much for him NOT taking over 

She is really  proud of her achievements, rightfully so... but she bristled and under estimated him
Based on the articles she read she just assumed hes worthless and a typical spoiled Punjabi brat... 
She will be on the offensive... and wonder HOW she will discover what he does for a living... hmmm

she didnt read much on him, just about the scandal...
He put her on the defensive and she lost it from that moment on... it was his game all the wayπŸ‘πŸ‘
He clearly and cleverly won... she was unprepared and he showed her that😭
Loved your take - it what I felt when I first read but second reading wanted me to place them equal πŸ˜†
Jaldi agla part 

But that one will be last one for the day na??? 
Suddenly I am sad!! 

shall read 5 again 
Edited by columbia - 9 years ago
πŸ‘ Finally read all the parts.. Loved itπŸ‘

Mr bhall is very colorful in your FF πŸ˜†
No one is virgin in your story. Atleast mihir should get one nice decent girl in your FF. its is request.

P.S.- Am not tamilian so am finding it bit difficult to understand tamilian conversation.Rest is superb.

Is there an update today or Sunday holiday day!??? 
Lukin fwd to the next one πŸ˜Š
Part 6
Rakshasan & Roman Numeral

Mr Goyal asked her "Did u also think father and son just did not get along in there?" his face was dripping with shock
Ishita was humiliated and furious, she couldnt care less if R&B was an orphan... "Mujhe is baat par gussa aa raha hai ki main unprepared kyon thi"
"I hate my inefficiency Baldev.." she muutered disappointed, their office was on the 7th floor...
"Dont worry Ishita, I think theyve bought it, I think the younger guy was just getting back at his Dad"
"Baldev,... sorry.. but I think you watch Ekta Kapoor shows on TV"
They both laughed out loud on that remark... ands tepped off the elevator
"Should we meet in two hours?" "I can show you what I am able to get?" she asked
"No... lets give it a rest, I will ask my boss to have a word up the chain and talk to Mr 
Bansal a bit without sharing ofcourse how we got colbbered today, we have a week, we can talk about what we need to do next? Chill Iyer"
"Sounds like coconut water" she said
"Do u like coconut water?" he asked
"Only if its inside a coconut" she grinned
They walked separate ways... she thought about every second every minute, every word that came out of her mouth, the ambience the attitude of both Bhallas... the room
The behavior, she replayed it all multiple times, Bhavna showed up with updates on the Taj Man Singh meeting... she continued to seethe

Amma called then Akka did too, Amma wanted to know if anyone liked the saree "I dont know Amma" "I had a terrible meeting earlier today" "Rakshasan" she cursed
Amma called during her lunch hour so couldnt talk but worried if all was well "Not MY office Amma A CLIENT... SAME BUILDING... U know Natarajan Uncle bought his car from a dealership?"
"Amaam" (Ya?) said Amma curious
"Its those people Ma, Excelsior Automobiles... Dad is smart and kind, son oru waste.. (he is useless)... he showed up in blue jeans and white shirt like he was at a pub, must be a college drop out Amma
Appavoda paisa veen pannindu irupaan... he must be blowing his Dad's money" she cursed and ranted

Amma laughed "You dont make any personal comments like that EVER... innikki enna achu, what happened today?" she asked shocked
"I am just irriated that a nobody showed me my place" her voice quivered...

Amma was worried "Kanna?" she enquired
"I am OK Amma... I am not used to not having the upper hand at work ille(right)? so this is a shock to me" she giggled
She looked for her laptop case to get her favorite pen out trying to push the thoughts of the disaster of a meeting

~~
He did not know what his son's handicap was, he did not know which airline he flew, Ranjan did not know a THING about his son the last 4 or so years, whatever he knew Samyukta or Manya or his assistant Dua told him'
He recalled how his son cut him off on the golf handicap comment... he let out a long hard breath and walked over to the windows... he didnt expect Raman to show for the meeting today
He did, but defiantly, not in workplace attire but in blue jeans, Ranjan had strict rules around the office the 200 or so that worked 
here in Spectrum adhered to it reverentially... his own son did not...
He heard him upstairs the last couple days since hes been home... many times at 2 or 3 in the morning... jet lagged or living the 30 something life he didnt know
The help told him what he ate, if he was home etc... if his car was parked... all the help knew, in fact he only lost ONE PERSON in the fiasco, his wife
He didnt want to count the admin...
He turned away from the window and called for tea... though he felt like a stiff drink..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raman had observed how his Dad looked at the girl, there was many reasons to look, something stirred in his lower half in approval... she went from a Burberry wearing banker to a Kalamkari wearing NGO activist
Her work was not as sparkling or as impressive as her appearance was..."tells the story of HOW she got to where she is"
Raman stood up wand walked over to the windows, his office was bigger than his Dad's and had windows almost all three sides... it still had the "Empty musty" feel to it
It was not designed by "Marliese" Marliese was a lil OTT, this was extremely tasteful... He looked at his phone... they were still in touch occasionally
"Tonite would be a good nite to get laid" he muttered inaudibly... shutting his eyes blocking the mid afternoon sun for a bit... a lil pink tongue slid over glossy pink lower lip...
He opened his eyes startled at that mental image

~~
Wednesday..
Two days passed with no mention of Excelsior at the Accounting firm... she received a HUGE BASKET OF FLOWERS, to call it a basket would be offesnive it was more like a truck or a warehouse
It was embarrassing... it had a note her entire team, A, B, C and D were all in there as the attendant wheeled it in a copier paper cart much to her embarrassment
the note said " Great to meet you and Mr Goyal Ms Iyer!! Look forward to seeing you Monday" signed Ranjan Bhalla in a scrawled handwriting

Bhavna: ishita you got flowers from a client for attending a meeting? MUJHE KOI KABHI KUCH NAHI BHEJTA
Ishita laughed... "This wasnt for the meeting this was because his son was JERK, not WAS IS A JERK."
Bhavna: Kya hua?
Ishita: I will admit I was unprepared a BIT, but he clobbered us...
Bhavna looked fearful "Ishita if we have to deploy here do I have an option of going on to some other acoount?"
I: Dont be silly...
B: Nahi... this guy sounds scary..
I:Because he is in his "Pappaji's office"

She went to down to the 5th floor to the Archies gift shop and got a nice Thank You card... blank.. and wrote out a note
"Thank you Mr Bhalla for the lovely flowers, KMPG might have to move out of the 7th floor because of the size.. we cant house the people and YOUR FLOWERS :))"
I shared them with Mr Goyal and he thanks you also"
Regards
II
No mention of his bratty son or the humiliation she faced

She had her assistant take it upstairs..
5 ish on Thursday, R&B walked into Ranjan's room as his assistant reminded him that some papers required his signatures... 
Ranjan was at the Chandigarh showrooom all day... he did not think of him as "Dad" did not refer to him mentally as that either...
He picked up the three yellow green and grey folders and and found what looked like a card half in half out of its envelope
He paused and picked it up, read it... "Move out of the 7th floor because of the size of the basket"
It was signed II with a slant... her hand writing as elegant as her... if not more
What she said and who she had sent it to irked him..Ranjan and Ishita...

."she is an accountant she uses a Roman numeral to sign off" he thought later

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Res
Shall be back soon am at the doc's bhabhee ko urgently Lana pada - texting from cell phone - but I shall be posting my com mets very very soon 

Hugs hugs 
R&B is a mean sonofagun (dusre Valla Bol nahi sakti kyunki uski maa tho pata nahi strange circumstances mei duniya chal basi) 
How his mind immediately prejudged her unpreparedness in the meeting - saala - tu rukkiye II ne tujhe Mazaa nahi chakhaya toh Kehna 

More soon 
Ah and he thinks of the jimjam biscuit trail when he wants ahem satisfaction!!!!! 
Khud khushi ke kayi kahaani!!! 

Ok I am going to go ahead and say it 
I love  R&B too much to actually empathize with senior. Bhalla is that fair to say??? I think it is?? 

I mean those flowers etx hello overcompensating much???!! 
Is Tamil rakshasan the same as Hindi rakshas??? 
Aur likho Jaldi Jaldi 

Aapki kahani rukni nahi chahiye Aisa na ho Kanna ko koyi aur pasand aajaye

Jaldi