Posted: 9 years ago
Part 34
Color Coordination & Rhythm

Why are you HOME?" she asked nosily😃
"I was taking a nap" he said😛
Like they routinely questioned each other like that😃
"Where are the kids? she asked😃
He raised an eyebrow and tilted his head to point to the rec room
"I want Shravu" 😳she said standing ground... like cemented to somewhere near  the door way of a lounge/ seating area hanging out room... leading towards the rec room...
He didn't tell her what he wanted, she knew...
"WHY DID THEY COME HERE?"😲😡
"The baby cries too much Nandan says" he said coolly approaching her😕
AS IF HE AGREED, 
HE SLEEPS 6 HOURS ON A SUNDAY WHY WOULD HE NOT THINK BABIES ARE ANNOYING (Ermmm never mind how much I SLEPT😉)
"We are late for an appointment we better leave, she sprinted towards the rec room door, but couldnt get there fast enough... he held her
"They are in the middle of a game"😃
REALLY? 
She nervously zipped and unzipped her hoodie a few cms with every breath... he stared at that mesmerized...

HOW MANY ROOMS DOES THIS PLACE HAVE?
100?
DO THEY HAVE THEIR OWN GPS?

While she was trying to answer such pressing topographical questions
"You should just let them play some more" he said
BEHIND HER

AND DO WHAT? she shrieked, turning around...😲

He reached and in one stroke ZIPPP, with his left hand...
She heard the zipper sound for days, weeks? months?...

GET LOST... she said huskily, walking back in fast forward
Landing on the couch as he lowered himself slowly

HOW COME YOU ALWAYS NEED A SHAVE WHEN WE "SEE" EACH OTHER (she meant something else of course)😲😭
He rubbed his jaw with his looong slender fingers... neat nails...
she scrambled to zip her hoodie... as he swiftly lowered himself imprisoning her on the couch...😃
IN A SLEEP DRUGGED STATE HE WAS WAY QUICKER

THIS WAS THE EXACT FEAR THAT GRIPPED HER EVERY TIME SHE SAW HIM EVERY TIME, FEAR GRIPPED HER WHEN SHE LEFT HIM THE FEAR STAYED WITH HER FOREVER
What every pore craved and whatever every pore wanted and hungered she got...both her hands on the zipper latch...

H eput his hand on hers... stalling her from zipping it back... she lay there ON A DAY BED IN HOUSE WITH HIM LEANING DOWN ON HER...
"Your tee does not match the hoodie" he said
REALLY? THERE WAS A RULE IN MALCHA MARG THAT PEOPLE HAD TO DRESS COORDINATED?
"I did not get the memo she hissed
The half smile came and went in a split second...

"YOU NEVER SHAVE" she shrieked
"I would wear a nose ring, I would let my hair down, BUT YOU NEVER SHAVE" she blurted LIKE AN IDIOT
HE SMILED WIDE... " Did u actually say that?" look
TELL HIM II, TELL HIM WHAT ALLL U WOULD DO IF U KNEW HE LIKED IT, U WOULD WEAR HIS FAVE LIP GLOSS WEAR HIS FAVE BRA...
I MEAN PLEASING HIM IS WHY UVE BEEN PLACED ON THIS EARTH

She shoved him and tried to escape... as they tussled..."Thodaade" she cursed... "Vidu da" she moaned...
Akka would say "its the most magical time of of a week... Sat or Sunday afternoons when u both wake up from naps and find each other in the bed"
SHE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT AKKA MEANT

Langorous... lazy... stretching moaning... stretching some more like a cat... they floated and ballet-ed and spun and intertwined on the couch... 
She told herself she was fighting... he told himself... we dont know what he told himself

up down up down each one losing their shortly held advantage every few minutes... her hoodie half way down both arms... until he tore it off and flung it down...
her damp hair in silky luscious tendrils fully open all over bothe their forms... they slithered and floated and slithered like they were underwater
He finally showed her whos boss and captured her lips

"I HAD NO IDEA I WOULD SEE U TODAY" he said softly... hoarsely

and then began plundering...she let go of her ziper latch and attempted to push him only resulting in running her fingers through his hair
They kissed like they kissed the first time and second time and thrid time...

Her moan told him she hated his stubble... popsicles... rainbows... walks in the park...
 smelling his neck... holding his watch... rubbing her chin on his collar bone...
She felt his palm on her tee floating down from her neck she wore her laciest gauziest bra... if it can even be called that if he was numb from 8 hours of skiing 
he would still be able to tell how aroused she was as his hand travelled down...
he bent down and opened his lips on the V of the tee... tasting a drop of the chocolate icing
that spilled as she shoved it in her mouth a second ago... a loud agonized moan escaped her... a LOUD ONE... as his toes felt hers... she curled hers buckling...

She inhaled his heady scent... his hair, his clothes... the day bed, with the twilight glow from outside... Akka is right... "this is the best thing after a nap"
He thanked her for wearing the nose ring and washing her hair and not braiding it... her neck her face her nose was in soaked bliss
He traced the letters O L D N A V Y on the side of her thigh... she felt like she was choking... she grabbed his hand... and he pinned her back on the couch/bed
"your bra doesnt match either" he said...her strap peeking from near her shoulder revealing black lace

Note to self:

1. Always wear a tee shirt bra  with skinny tees
2. GET RID OFF ALL YOUR SKINNY TEES
3. MAKE SURE ur b matches
4. Make sure the colors match IN GENERAL, DUDE WILL QUESTION otherwise
5. Wear bib if u plan to eat gooey chocolate cake
6. Not necessary to follow Iyer traditions at NON IYERS (READ BHALLAS) don't take shoes off, you will know what Rakshasan's toes feel like

Note to Rakshasan:
1. DO NOT TRICK PEOPLE by loaning car to friends
2. Do not take long naps in the afternoon, you are a healthy young Dude, GET A LIFE. WHY ARE U HOME SLEEPING?
3. THODAADE in Tamil means Don't touch me. Vidu Da mean leave me alone😳
4. Geometry lessons first now English lessons.. HIRE YOUR OWN GODDAMN TEACHER😭

He looked down deeply at her... she lifted her right hand and did finger kangi... her fingers completely buried in his "hair cut once a year" head
Her phone rang ... somewhere... she didnt know where the lil cloth pouch bag was...
he would go get his car keys, and she would go get the kid...
She wouldnt protest the ride home... he wouldnt comb his hair that evening..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Goosecool

Ohhh this couple is so intriguing... You again left us in suspense girl... Ek update with them talking or Atleast him saying something about her to somebody anybody!!!!!

Btw I lov the conversations between you n the other members it's like am back in india chatting with my friends. the whole iyer family here reminds me of my BFF's family back in india...Missing them  a lottt. 

N u have me hooked on indiaforums yaar this is my second post after a whole year;) 

Happy new year :)

i love THAT MORE THAN THE TALE😃
THANK SO VERY MUCH

happy reading

I just posted another part😃
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

HE talked. 

THEY...ahem...talked. ☺️

Can we get a recalculation on the charges that are to be billed to Ms. II after this *ahem*...chivalrous offer to driver her home? 🤣

Studying cardio while R&B is giving me premature ventricular contractions. The text lies. There is no cure for such cardiac abnormalities. No cure. I'm setting myself up for doom. 

I need another update. Yes. Shamelessly demanding it. 

PS: I find I read each update twice - once very quickly to see what happens, then again very slowly, drinking in every nuance of their actions, words, thoughts, feels. 😳 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Payal-

HE talked. 

THEY...ahem...talked. ☺️

Can we get a recalculation on the charges that are to be billed to Ms. II after this *ahem*...chivalrous offer to driver her home? 🤣

Studying cardio while R&B is giving me premature ventricular contractions. The text lies. There is no cure for such cardiac abnormalities. No cure. I'm setting myself up for doom. 

I need another update. Yes. Shamelessly demanding it. 

PS: I find I read each update twice - once very quickly to see what happens, then again very slowly, drinking in every nuance of their actions, words, thoughts, feels. 😳 

OMG!! THANKS SO MUCH Payal

I cannot believe the kind of things you say about it

MAKES IT SO WORTH MY WHILE TO WRITE😳
Its that one beat that just pop... I know what u mean😳

JUSTT FOR THAT LOVELY COMMENT ANOTHER UPDATE...
-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
unexpected update.  It's hawt n am  😳
-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just saw payal's note.  I completely agree,  each part is red twice,  first read is like hungry eating- checking for what's happening in the story n second time it is enjoying ur actual word play :)
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

OMG!! THANKS SO MUCH Payal

I cannot believe the kind of things you say about it

MAKES IT SO WORTH MY WHILE TO WRITE😳
Its that one beat that just pop... I know what u mean😳

JUSTT FOR THAT LOVELY COMMENT ANOTHER UPDATE...

@Bold: Does this mean every time I comment on an update, I'll be rewarded with another update? 😈 🤣

Now I will sit here impatiently hitting refresh every 5 minutes. 

Thank you. Seriously. 

Edited by -Payal- - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Payal
I am the Pavlovian dog...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Part 35
Time Allotment and Vampires

☺️ OR 🤣

What if Ranjan had walked in on them?😲
Nothing short of suicide was warranted on that one... or Manny... she thought I was gorgeous enough to be a model,
 I pooh poohed her and told her I was a serious accountant, who only found herself floating and sliding over her "R&B"🤢😡

What if the kids had come out... she knew when she entered the house... he phone buzzed with a text from Akka "Have u reached?"
It was 6:42...
When she sat in his car it was almost 8
She knew she had chai and took a quick Tamil lessons for Manny downstairs
That puts the encounter at 20 minutues
TWENTY GLORIOUS MINUTES? OR MORE? 23 or 22?
He got his first finger kangi
He sat on the day bed/couch checking his messages as she wore her clothing

IDIOT NOT CLOTHING JUST HOODIE... JUST HOODIE... OVER HER SOAKED TEE😳
Zipped up into her wind pipe... the cold moist reminder a erotic badge... on her cleft...
He looked like Shravu, sitting on the couch content... at geting his POST NAP SNACK☺️
Rakshasan😳

when Akka would visit when Shravu was younger, 
he would take an afternoon nap and when he was up, Amma would give him some sweet in a cup, a piece of burfi or some chakli
He would sit on the couch and eat slolwy... 
she would go crush him, pull his cheeks and kiss him, making him cry tipping his lil kinnam (bowl) over all over the sofa
"He JUST WOKE UP DI" Akka would wail
"I didnt ask him to be so adorable, you should have made a less adorable kid" she would say smugly
Feeling the toddler's cheeks

She wore orange bangles with her suit yesterday... he broke a couple... it lay on the day bed...

He PICKED IT UP, "DO U WANT IT?" look
YA I AM BUILDING A SHRINE... I WAS MISSING 6 PIECES"
Rakshasan
She gently bent down and found her scuncie... and tied her hair
He didnt look at her adnmiringly or helped her

It was like just another afternoon in that house
Like she belonged there...
SHE HATED HERSELF FROM THAT POINT ON...
I AM AN ADDICT... UVE TURNED A BORING IYER GIRL INTO AN ADDICT
Rakshasane.. U DEVIL
She cursed
Her voice was still sleep drugged
After all the moaning and groaning on the couch?
there was a love bite way below her collar bone... way way below is all she would say☺️
She wont pin point the location like Google maps... accuracy as an Accounting skill she hated today...
She held his sweats at various points in time to launch herself off the couch or swing herself on top of him..
He grabbed her hand a couple times and saw her freshly manicured dark pink nails
"I KNOW THEY DONT MATCH" she muttered hoarsely

He sent them back to his waist...
He probably expected her to use some rare designer shampoo, her sunsilk must have horrified him...
GOOD" she muttered...

"i will leave shortly" she texted Akka with shaking fingers
"You dont have to look at the whole thing, just the first 7 rows he said on his call...AND THEN SPOKE IN FRENCH!
He sounded SO SEXY IN THAT VOICE... he sounded sexy BREATHING
Rakshasan... HE WAS SEXY WHEN HE WAS INVISIBLE😳

. he stood up she noticed kohl on his left sleeve and a smudge on his open V
Prayed Manny was not home
She sat down for a bit...
He disappeared with the call

the kids HAD NO CLUE
She sat down and shut her eyes... and felt every erogenous zone... it had become her part time job
Her index finger was the lucky employee... she was sore and achy...tender and throbbing
there was no part of her that hadnt rubbed on him today
Not only her face, but her whole being was flushed
Like the kids in RK Puram mixed red dye in a drum on Holi and dunked their friends in... she was bathed in red
she felt the simple gold bead of a nose ring... tried to stroke it as he had... she couldnt get it right
It was not arousing her
She opened and curled her toes
Without toe rings without touching them without using his hands he had sent her to paradise and beyond

"II" he had muttered on her many many times😳
She hadnt said his name once... just spoken a few words in Tamil
Nothing scared him, no threats... no intimidation no blackmail...
None of their clothing had come off... other than her hoodie and she was a gooey mess
She wondered how long she would last if he started undressing her

she felt like crying and laughing at the same time
They bayed for each other's blood at work
They couldnt keep their hands to themselves outside of it
Appa texted her "where are u kanna?"
She turned A SOLID RED...
She ran her hand on her head... her bindi was missing too...
"Picking up Shravu?"
"At Bhallas? ON THE COUCH, JUST GOT DONE MAKING OUT... LOST MY BINDI, HAVE NO KAJAL LEFT...
My entire body's blood supply is threatening to explode from their veins...
Padutharan Pa, "He troubles me SO MUCH" she said aloud huskily
I smell like himn and he smells like me...
HE SAID HE DIDNT KNOW I WAS GOING TO BE HERE...
HE WANTED TO SEE ME
A gurgling atom of joy swiftly slid down her whole body

He returned with the keys... and saw her frozen on the couch... a help appeared
"something to drink?" he asked

YOUR BLOOD she muttered😈
AND HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE RAKSHASAN?🤣

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Seriously.. I LOVE your banter here.  And your chapter headings are just the cherry on top of this amazing sundae.

So they both have  both 'marked' the other huh?  Seems to me they are opening up to each other in their own way, loving it.

The fact that I am in my old navy tracks while reading this just made me laugh...😆

As to your previous comment I have felt that many of the romantic scenes of late have been more pandering to the audience then anything genuine or suitable to what's happening .  I am not complaining really KP & DT are awesome and they always manage to make the most of it... but it seems obvious that some scenes were inserted simply for the sake of including a romantic scene.

But I choose to put that aside and try to enjoy the emotions being expressed by ISHRA... but  we do get  genuine scenes like today's that somehow makes it easier.  

And about that couch embrace scene- definitely pandering, but adorable still. But it looked really painful, poor KP- I am sure he had neck and back issues after filming that!.

Okay enough of that- let me get back to your story... LOVING it!  😊

Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago