SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 69

Posted: 9 years ago
🤣 🤣 🤣 II's condition.. I am laughing so much that my jaws are paining now.. hilarious update Nisha.

II my poor girl. she is going right into lion's den 🤣
Rofl that elevator wla convo... Hahahahahhahahahah.. Some disorder???? Seriously???? And thta mental reply to sam.. Hahahahahhahahahah... Omg she will go to rakshasan now... Ippo ava vilayaduva ivalode.. Waitinggg.. What do u mean by do u want di?? Obvioisly we do want..
Great work Nisha. Started reading this story from Monday onwards and I am hooked to it...keep it coming...😊
btw Sam's character has spunk. loved her note- mentioning II can win matches against R&B and then adding basketball 😆
Originally posted by ashu9

Rofl that elevator wla convo... Hahahahahhahahahah.. Some disorder???? Seriously???? And thta mental reply to sam.. Hahahahahhahahahah... Omg she will go to rakshasan now... Ippo ava vilayaduva ivalode.. Waitinggg.. What do u mean by do u want di?? Obvioisly we do want..

I like to mess with C
Like R&B messes with II😃
Originally posted by Ad_Mumbai_Girl

btw Sam's character has spunk. loved her note- mentioning II can win matches against R&B and then adding basketball 😆

Who knows... she must have observed them interact by NOT INTERACTING on baby shower day☺️

I mean if they both felt nothing for each other they would have been found chatting... nahi?😉

Why didnt they?

^ of course she can see the tension! she is delhi Punjabi and when it comes to bhai, all sis possess that special sight.
plus her dialogues tht night were evident enough of her khulla attitude 😛
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Sorry to interrupt. I don't know about her but I need the next update, like ASAP.
I need d next update ASAP.
Rakshasaan ka naam imagine karte hi II ka dimag chalna band ho jaata hai
Bhallas HV enuf money to raise Shravu no need2 bring him back DAT WS just HILLARIOUS
n d next line to just killed me...when jeejs cum Mk a new baby wid him 2nite.
Falling in love with your writing with every passing update. It is so very unique.
Part 33
No Porsche & Homicide

Akka HUNG UP AKKA HUNG UP ON HER😲
Her phone beeped a string of texts as Akka sent the address
she blushed seeing it show up... she had a vague idea where it was... she knew FOR SURE WHERE THE MONET was ON THE WALL☺️
She had let her auto go, so she walked a MILE before she found another one... cold and breezy, her damp hair not helping...😭
A fog was descending rapidly😳

She gave the directions and started telling teh landmarks.. the auto waala acted like he was a Bhalla cousin "Woh area jaanta hoon madam"
GREAT I WILL SHUT UP THEN SHE SAID😃

SHE WAS COLD, HER PINK OLD NAVY SWEATS and skinny tee not enough protection, her white OLD NAVY hoodie was drawn close over her ears and wet hair
The guy got her there TOO SOON... in 12 minutes
She got off
The guard at the gate seemed to recpognize her... HE SMILED

REMEMBER THAT... WHEN I KILL YOUR BOSS AND LEAVE THE HOUSE PRETEND LIKE I WAS NEVER HERE😈
Rakshasan😡
She bribed Ganesha again "LET MR RANJAN OPEN THE DOOR I WILL WALK FROM MUNIRKA TO SAROJINI NAGAR ALL OF IT TONITE. 
GIVE ME MY KID BACK AT THIS SPOT I WILL TAKE THE DAY OFF AND WALK AGAIN TOMORROW FROM SECTOR 12 TO YOUR TEMPLE
🤣
He opened the door and nodded to the other guard and actually took her to the front door

HUGEEE HOUSE, she saw it well for the first time... HUGEEE BALCONIES, OVER 10 maybe everywhere... manicured lawns... large enough drive way to park 10 carks NO PORSCHE... NO PORSCHE NO PORSCHE
YAYYY
Ganesha was working for her
The lawns had a dozen mature trees all around... roses everywhere... few lights inside...

The guard picked up the intercom and looked at a camera by the door... "Maam aayi hai.. " "KIs liye?" he asked sheepishly

WOH SIR NE KAHA THA MAIN AAOON WOH SUNDAY KO SHAAM KO BORE HOTEY HAIN UNKO ENTERTAINMENT CHAHIYE THA
HE WORKED THE WHOLE WEEK HE IS TIRED, HE DIDNT GET TO MAKE OUT WITH ANY BODY SO I AM HERE SOLELY FOR THAT PURPOSE
I LOVE SEEING HIS EYES, I LOVE HIS HANDS I LOVE HOW HE DOESNT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER... 
I JUST LOVE THE FACT THAT HE IS TAKING ME CLOSER AND CLOSER TO MY FIRST EVER HOMICIDE...🤣

"Apne nephew, mera matlab meri Didi ka beta aaya hai na yaha khelne?" she said nervously

"Oh haan jee.. Sam madam ki gaadi mein, Nandu bhi hai" the guard smiled

MANNY OPENED THE DOOR
On the phone

"Oh! Hi! ur child ?" she asked smiling
"No... my sister's she said"
Manny kept staring LIKE HER RAKSHASAN BROTHER
"OH U ARE SHRAVU'S CHITHI? What does CHITHI mean?😃😳

RUK PEHLE BAITH JAAON USKE BAAD DETI HOON TUJHE TAMIZH LESSON🤣
Kidhar se shuru karen hum letters and numbers or seedhe gaalis?
I have a book full of them hand written for someone in your family...

"Oh sorry I am Manny... DIMP... R&B's sis" she HUGGED HER

High society EVERYONE HUGS
ONLY MEN KISS😳☺️
Rakshasan

Manny yelled for the help to bring her something, II took her mocs off by the door
Manny:U dont have to do that
II:Its an Iyer thing
Manny:U ARE A SOUTHIE? OMG! I CUDNT TELL
NO WONDER LOOK AT YOU, KITNE LAMBEYYY BALL HAIN... AND THOSE EYES"

Pochu da... GREAT... shuru ho gayi...😳
Did u consider modelling? U ARE SO BLOODY GORGEOUS to look at" Manny's jaw dropped

I ONLY DO THAT FOR YOUR BROTHER, THIS IS A PRIVATE ENTERPRISE... ONE EMPLOYEE ONE PRODUCT ONE CUSTOMER
Rakshasan😳☺️

"No I am an accountant" she said smugly... "accountant and IS manager" THERE! kinda tone👏😃

she went back on her phone and whispered something into it about II
The help brought a cart full of crap
II sat down

"the kids?" II mumbled
Upstairs Manny said...

I can go get them? she asked

Manny nodded coolly

EAT FIRST she said
II ate a choc cake.. and some crackers and scalded her mouth with chai
RAN UP THE STAIRS

WHERE UPSTAIRS SHE ASKED
THERE WERE HUGE ROOMS HALLWAYS ROOMS AND FURNITURE
She heard voices in the what seemed like a rec room squealing, video game sounds...
 I LIVE HERE I KNOW WHERE EVERYTHING IS
I CAN GRAB THE KID AND RUN
She began walking towards the door... she sensed a shadow
She turned around   REALLY TALLL LANKY MAN LEANED ON THE DOORWAY coming down from the plush upstairs stairs...
Sleep tousled hair... UNSHAVEN... hands in pockets... and BARE FEET