Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Hmmm 
Agitation and anticipation 

Achaa hai 
-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how close to reality II can get.. I was reminded of my own resolutions in past to try my best to put xyz out of mind πŸ˜†
and her need to score over R&B when he was not even trying, is so ummm.. real
lovishra thumbnail
yar u r just an awsome writer...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...read all ur updates in 2 days...even though i'm down with feverπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...mom thinks i've gone crazy n chatting wid friends...wat she doesnt know is i'm reading ur update hiding in a blanket...hehehe...could'nt post reply frm my cell...so logged in fr 5 min...plz continue...n take a bow fr ur speed upates...i dont know hw ur managing to type sooo much...i know hw much pain it is...Edited by lovishra - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Too much biz 😭 😭 😭 yes she wins this round.. Tganks to her accounting skills n work.. R$B loses as he doesnt care abt his dad or his business or both.. Lol..
What next.. Is she fighting him or herself..

Ashu
Dont fret
The next one is just for u breezy and light
Hes not going anywhere

Atleast until Srikanth gets here

SoπŸ˜†
YOUR LAST LINE IS ITπŸ‘
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Part 31
List of Complaints & Imagination horses

They pushed everything out during the week, she was like an ostrich with her head buried in the work sand... she avoided going to the showroom through the week,
she met Mr Ranjan at the Daily Perk three times though, around 9 AM... tues, Wed or Thursday, on Thursday he admitted "Its a pleasure to see you Ms Iyer, 
so when my 8 O Clock ends I come by to grab a cup of coffee so I can wish you a good morning...

He seemed really impressed unlike the brat of her son. Baldev communicated all the changes, Ranjan in turn promised they 
will try and accomplish everything required in order to get on to reliable connectivity as quickly as possible... emails on that started trickling in giving 
her hope by Friday.

In fact one had the heading Ms IYER'S LIST OF "Complaints" and it was from R&B!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HAD COPIED MR BANSAL
RASCAL!! Like she was not being professional, she was not a team player and spent her days coming up with lists on clients
Like she was cooking up the deficiencies at Excelsior
ITS NOT MY BAAP KI COMPANY U JERK
TAKE IT PERSONALLY IF U WANT BUT YOUR OPERATIONS SUCK
MILO MUJHE, I WILL PUSH U OFF THE 20TH😈

She was too furious at him to respond "TO ALL" she almost threatened Baldev with dire consequences if he didnt handle it "appropriately"
He was beginning to be baffled by her whole behavior🀣

Any way Mr Ranjan ...
He was wealthy, he could have  the Air Tel CEO parked at the Gurgaon showroom if he wanted to, she cursed mutely

Amma was upset she wasnt spending enough time home... like during the break up with Subbu, she speculated with Appa in the mornings
"What could be wrong with her?"
"She is really busy, the new client, though they are wealthy and its a huge operation, is not as sophisticated as a multi national company Madhu, they are JUST A CAR DEALERSHIP ONLY" Appa said
There seemed to be a visible resentment in his tone since Samyukta's baby shower, like he had HOPED something for a second when he saw II & 
R&B stand side by side talking with Mr Bansal and that image had somehow given him SOME HOPE

Though his mind would have never agreed considering the great Punjabi Iyer divide, the class divide the wealth divide, the diet divide
The Senior Bhalla scandal

There were ONLy divides nothing common

Oh! The only common thing was, THEY BOTH LOOKED SO GOOD TOGETHER
Appa had seen that that evening

The reason Appa was so eager about Srikanth (USUALLY AMMA was the one stalking him on II's marriage issues) was because he was in a way trying to erase that image of seeing teh two together

Nobody knew where II was @ in this whole drama... they had no clue what was going through her mind... they ONLY knew she HATED him
Or so she had told them...
So it was a good thing then Srikanth was coming

Vandu Akka also said the same thing to Amma and Appa on Thursday evening, when she viisted II was not home yet

She told Amma how much R&B is mean to her, Vandu hasnt seen him yet... so her protectiveness for her sister was untainted
Amma Appa KNOWS how R&B looks... and Appa had even seen him look at II at Samyukta's
When she was singing... Appa felt there was something more to professional rivalry and work difference of opinions

Amma and Vandu? NO CLUE

II didnt take any care in dressing up, not after that green saree green font fiasco...
She was hoping for the week to be over soon

It was Friday and she was working at her desk, a HUGE bunch of flowers arrived with a box of expensive Belgian chocolates
The guy was wearing  a Excelsior uniform... her intestines took the bus out of her mouth...
"Aapke liye" he said

OFCOURSE MERE LIYE HAI, NAHI TO YAHA KYON LAAYEGA? U KNOW WHERE BALDEV SITS, ASHWINI SITS... OFCOURSE ITS FOR ME.. Rakshasan... that familiar slow burning heat enevloped her

"its NOTHING" left her cube like a bunch of bees were attacking it..."its OK EVEN IF ITS ONLY SEX" started unpacking all over her cube... putting pictures on the wall and setting up furniture
BUT... II was FURIOUS 
"Kisne bheja?" she asked civilly

"SIR NE" he said
"Ranjan Sir ne?" she asked smiling suddenly calm

"NAHI" "Chhotey SIR NE" he said and FLED the very next second

She wore a green cotton kurta and a yellow chudidaar from Stop... NO DUPATTA... ARGHHH
She stormed out of her office and took the elevator

HOW DARE HE
HOW DARE HE
I JUST CLOBBERED HIM ON MONDAY, HE SENDS ME FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

Rakshasan... what does he think he is...

Like THATS GOING TO HELP...
She stormed into his room

"Your flowers!!!" she said slamming it on the desk

He was on his imac.. on his lap... feet up on the table swinging side to side on his chair like he was hoping he were at an amusement park
CLEAN SHAVEN again... in a coffee corduroy shirt and SHORTS and flip flops...
He looked up from his work like he didnt care she was here

No excitement no joy no anger no REACTION
Pesavum maatan REACT um panna maatan Rakshasan
HE WONT TALK NOR WILL HE REACT...

DO NOT SEND ME FLOWERS, OR CHOCOLATES EVER AGAIN
We have a professional relationship ONLY Mr Bhalla

Dont let your imagination horses run WILD... they might flee the ranch some day" sarcastic
He let her rant for the three minutes... his eyes taking in the untidy tendrils all over her face from her new hair style, her face flushed, her bindi crooked... the plunging neckline of her kurta

The stone on her nose ring matched her kurta, he felt something stir on the inside
But at that very moment she was DONE
she turned and started stomping out...

"It was from Samyukta actually" he said softly, she hadnt bothered to read the card🀣

She just decided to jump off the 20th...😭

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ROFL πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..Kitna hasayegi yeh bandi yar ..lol.. She is dumb.. Totalllt totally dumb.. Appa is mad.. He knowsthey look good wid each other. He shd give it a thought.. Nooovanduuu dont add fuel to d fire yaar.. Ur sis dumb... Tu yoh samajh use.. Ufff
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

ROFL πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..Kitna hasayegi yeh bandi yar ..lol.. She is dumb.. Totalllt totally dumb.. Appa is mad.. He knowsthey look good wid each other. He shd give it a thought.. Nooovanduuu dont add fuel to d fire yaar.. Ur sis dumb... Tu yoh samajh use.. Ufff

UNDOUBTEDLY!!

IKRπŸ˜†

I mean in HER MIND she cant stop thinking about him☺️
So JUST ASSUMES HE IS TOOπŸ˜†
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
The person who dissaped me is Vandu 
What the??? Totally thot she would catch on 
And what's up with yhe continued crush Appa has on. R&B 
It's from samyukta tho ghar bhejtey
And this girl 
Sathiya gayi hai 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: columbia

The person who dissaped me is Vandu 

What the??? Totally thot she would catch on 
And what's up with yhe continued crush Appa has on. R&B 
It's from samyukta tho ghar bhejtey
And this girl 
Sathiya gayi hai 

See Sam knows her as her Dad's service provider na?
She knows her parents too but she just sent it to the office and asked Dad or Bro to send it downstairs

Or just ordered it and had it sent to Excelsior and had a peon deliver it
Nothing wrong in that

Vandu HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE
SHE WILL FIND OUT SOON
Jaldi pata lag jaayega to maza khatam naπŸ˜‰
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was so funny!!!!! Unexpected but utterly funny. Based on the previous encounters I thought...Anyways, loved it.

p.s. You know I'm not a fan of romance when it comes to literature. I'm more of a fantasy, mythology, si-fi loving girl. I'm actually surprising myself with how much I like this story!
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago