SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 65

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Goosecool

Should admit that I never ever post or like anyone's stories but this one is just awesome... just reminds me of ishra in the earlier episode.independent, feisty girl n totally crazy tooo. Love your fast updates as I loose interest if the updates are too delayed... girl u r just awesome... u should consider writing as a second career ;) ...

You basically came out of hiding to praise me?EmbarrassedBlushing

Cant say I dont LOVE thatWink

THANKS SO VERY MUCH!

I will definitely consider writing, in fact may publish hopefully in a year or two
Thats a real nice wish for the NYEmbarrassed
Wish you and yours a fab year as well

Originally posted by arnavkidevani

Thanks Nisha for your speedy and fantastically written updates!Clap
I am hooked and stalk the forum for themLOL
Sorry haven't been able to comment continuously but have been out and about and away from laptop and what notWink

But I have been reading religiously!

Update soonSmile

Ps Happy New Year SweetieSmile

AKD

Kya haal chaal hai?

NY eve ki tayyari or hangover?
Not sure WHICH continent u are inWink
Thanks for stalking and reading... means the WORLD TO MEEmbarrassed

HNY to you and yours as wellBig smile

Edited by Nisha0604 - 7 years ago
ishu again at square... Is raman affected by her...
Lololololololo.. Email stuff related to work, wear nkse ring if u wanted to kiss???? Omg
.lol... Those notes to him... Hahahhahahahahahahaha he is a rakshasan di.. U think he will lisyen.????take d mo ey n go back to d chair... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH... She left her ph in his cabin Shocked .
Dead.. Soething ll halpen now.. Her akka might call her.. He might knkw what she calls him.. Rakshasan.. Omg.. Interesting di!!!
Ashu tu hai yaha 
Rukk 
Main updates padhke Aayi 
Nisha 

A very very happy new year to you,
May it bring you lots of joy and happiness 

Sorry wasn't here last night 
We cousins had gone out to pain the town red. My bhaiya is in town and doesn't let my bhabhi away from him at all, like even let her talk to us, so last night was an exercise in getting her out with all of us with or without him bechara came eventually and had to drive us all also 
Hahahah! 
She sends her love and regards and tells me to tell you she can't read your updates for now becos he husband who has returned home after 2 months is not even allowing her to brush her teeth in peace! 
Originally posted by columbia

Nisha 

A very very happy new year to you,
May it bring you lots of joy and happiness 

Sorry wasn't here last night 
We cousins had gone out to pain the town red. My bhaiya is in town and doesn't let my bhabhi away from him at all, like even let her talk to us, so last night was an exercise in getting her out with all of us with or without him bechara came eventually and had to drive us all also 
Hahahah! 
She sends her love and regards and tells me to tell you she can't read your updates for now becos he husband who has returned home after 2 months is not even allowing her to brush her teeth in peace! 

DAMN CUTE C!

AND I THINK I JUSTTT STOLE THAT FOR THE TALEEvil Smile

Wish you and yours the same... a new lil one and many many more lil ones along the way, if u get da driftEmbarrassed
Nisha n other regular readers 
Happy new year guys Hug

Have fun Smile