SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 65

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by columbia

Hahahahahahahha

She gets lost as Radha 
He gets lost in vine of her bra

They cannot cannot be any more different from each other

THIS IS ANOTHER contrast also... u seem to have extracted that from the part๐Ÿ‘
How true... the difference between men and women I guess๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ

The story,the language ,the dialogue, the pace, the expression is simply perfect, I want to write so much more but really tied with the family event, I am literally sneaking out to read your story ๐Ÿ˜‰.
ciao,
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

The story,the language ,the dialogue, the pace, the expression is simply perfect, I want to write so much more but really tied with the family event, I am literally sneaking out to read your story ๐Ÿ˜‰.
ciao,

I seem to be getting a LOT of REALLY GENEROUS compliments lately๐Ÿ˜ณ

THANKS SO VERY MUCH!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

I LOVE THIS COUPLE๐Ÿ‘

Its like they exist SOME WHERE๐Ÿ˜ณ And I get to see them every day... ermmm... every 4(?) hours? based on the number of updates I do daily?๐Ÿ˜‰
Feel free to write, whenever to tell me how much u love it๐Ÿ˜‰
THANKS FOR SNEAKING OUT

I am making people do strange things... like II๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nishuuu am so happy to have started yet another day of dis new yr wid a wonderful update from u.. Wow..amma is amma. Lol.. Wherever she is.. Has that google guy multipled???? Rofl.. Natesan mami is like II??? Are u gonna frame another ff around natesan mami Nishu ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ..her monologue wid periyappa was so touching diii.. Awww she is in love.. She wants to see him everyday... Hope periyappa gets up from his bed and knocks some brains into her.. Stupid.. Always in confusion.. Last part mujhe samajh nahi aaya.. Was he imagining dat day's encounter when he asks her sister 's num??
Coluuu
Dunno ya.. Those sophisticated things abt R$B remind me of Rana.. Tgat half smile initially reminded me of Barun Sobti and/or Aejun Kapoor.. But the other details somehow brought me to the conclusion to arrive ad settle at Rana ๐Ÿ˜•
Nisha this story just keeps getting better and better with each and every update that you post! I just LOVE the way you write.
I can literally see the scenes playing out in front of me. I have my own little imagination running wild, trying to fantasize about R&B (although II is most certainly not in the picture! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†)

Thank you so much for posting these updates so fast.
OK Ashu๐Ÿ˜†

I did not visualize ANY TV actor on him at least not Barun Sobti (after watching stills from Main aur Mrs Whatever its a complete BUZZ KILL), the guy didnt do a thing for me anyway  sorry๐Ÿ˜ฒ None from Bollywood either

R&B reminds ME of, Tarun Raghavan

He played one of the leads on a Sony show called Hubahu YEARS ago, opp Sandhya Mridul

It was A CLASSY SEXY RACY BRILLIANT STORY๐Ÿ‘ 
He was quiet, brooding TALLL AND SEXY
AND A COP she has no clue ofcourse until the end
He acted mediocre but was 100% EYE CANDY๐Ÿ‘

http://www.seasonsindia.com/modelwatch/tarun_sea.htm

Feel free to imagine who you want though
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
HUBAHU WHOoo!????!!๐Ÿ˜•
Sony pe at a thaa?? I think I was in school 
Was there a kissing scene 
My mom did not allow me to watch ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Rehne de! 
We have our arjun kapoor s and Rana 

Aap next part likho

Rofl.. I imagined Barun cause I remembered Ipkknd.. Omg his new movie didnt cross my mimd only ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ..okay lets not complicate it.. Lets just give Mohit Raina a chance to become R$B for now.. Lol.. He also has dimples lotta hair full speaking eyes half smile ..and yes he is tall and kinda lean.. To suit this R$B.. ๐Ÿ˜† .
The hands n fingers.. Dude i am in love again.. I love how u exactly describe men how i wanna see/imagine..lol
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Hey C
Its that HUGE GRAND CANYON like divide between middle class and the ultra wealthy in India if u notice

II's parents WANT HER TO MARRY... they PRAY for it every minute

Manny on the other hand URGES R&B to have an affair...VERY CASUALLY without flinching one bit

That's is exactly what I meant by my comment ๐Ÿ˜‰