Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 52

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ishu again at square... Is raman affected by her...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lololololololo.. Email stuff related to work, wear nkse ring if u wanted to kiss???? Omg
.lol... Those notes to him... Hahahhahahahahahahaha he is a rakshasan di.. U think he will lisyen.????take d mo ey n go back to d chair... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH... She left her ph in his cabin ๐Ÿ˜ฒ .
Dead.. Soething ll halpen now.. Her akka might call her.. He might knkw what she calls him.. Rakshasan.. Omg.. Interesting di!!!
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ashu tu hai yaha 
Rukk 
Main updates padhke Aayi 
columbia thumbnail
Nisha 

A very very happy new year to you,
May it bring you lots of joy and happiness 

Sorry wasn't here last night 
We cousins had gone out to pain the town red. My bhaiya is in town and doesn't let my bhabhi away from him at all, like even let her talk to us, so last night was an exercise in getting her out with all of us with or without him bechara came eventually and had to drive us all also 
Hahahah! 
She sends her love and regards and tells me to tell you she can't read your updates for now becos he husband who has returned home after 2 months is not even allowing her to brush her teeth in peace! 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: columbia

Nisha 

A very very happy new year to you,
May it bring you lots of joy and happiness 

Sorry wasn't here last night 
We cousins had gone out to pain the town red. My bhaiya is in town and doesn't let my bhabhi away from him at all, like even let her talk to us, so last night was an exercise in getting her out with all of us with or without him bechara came eventually and had to drive us all also 
Hahahah! 
She sends her love and regards and tells me to tell you she can't read your updates for now becos he husband who has returned home after 2 months is not even allowing her to brush her teeth in peace! 

DAMN CUTE C!

AND I THINK I JUSTTT STOLE THAT FOR THE TALE๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Wish you and yours the same... a new lil one and many many more lil ones along the way, if u get da drift๐Ÿ˜ณ
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nisha n other regular readers 
Happy new year guys ๐Ÿค—

Have fun ๐Ÿ˜Š
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashu9

Lololololololo.. Email stuff related to work, wear nkse ring if u wanted to kiss???? Omg
.lol... Those notes to him... Hahahhahahahahahahaha he is a rakshasan di.. U think he will lisyen.????take d mo ey n go back to d chair... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH... She left her ph in his cabin ๐Ÿ˜ฒ .
Dead.. Soething ll halpen now.. Her akka might call her.. He might knkw what she calls him.. Rakshasan.. Omg.. Interesting di!!!

It COULD HAVE BEEN THAT
But since you PREDICTED IT, it wont be๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mnr123

Nisha n other regular readers 

Happy new year guys ๐Ÿค—

Have fun ๐Ÿ˜Š

Abhi teen ghante hain Meghz๐Ÿ˜ƒ
THANKS VERY MUCH

Wish you guys the same๐Ÿ˜ณ
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This one was awesome ...loved it to core nisha...when we will get next update
I know this is bad bcoz u are updating so frequently then also I am asking but I am greedy for more
columbia thumbnail
She sang??? Gosh her parents are something else!! And why is her father crushing on  R&B ...this is all makings of an arranged marriage!!! ALLL completely full on!!! 
I love that gulzar song! Angoor movie na? Deepti naval? Ina Saree and glasses? Remember watching it on TV. - lovely 
Didn't get HOW could she have sat folded legs on a divan with a silk Saree????? In front of 75 guests hmm 

More soon