SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 49

Posted: 9 years ago
Rofl.. She thinks he will tgink she is a robber??? Again d watch n aist.. Omg u killed me there.. Lol.. He was very mu h interested babe.. This chick is a fool.. Main hoti toh kuch aur hi gaa leti.. She wanted him to listen to her sing.. And she sanhg... She enjoyed it.. He loves her man.. Tell this fool she loves him too
Love this one. Thanks to the holidays haven't been able to comment as much.
I am in love with this Raman and ishita. 
I would so like to see them both first respect each other in their work , work long hours and the other subtly keeping coffee or dinner at each other's desk. I love how you have incorporated the sexual tension . atleast in this story I want no Rona dhona, would like to continue reading  an uber hot and confident Raman romancing an equally confident ishita .
I am unable to watch two wives in one house too, so glad you keep this coming!
-
Anu
You sound mighty disappointed with the show nisha. My obsession with it has started to fade as well and your story is adding fuel to the fire. When your r&b and ishita look at each other I get the same feeling I used to get in the show prior to the couple's marriage and sometime after that. I would be lying if I say I don't love them anymore coz I do,  I really do. I keep blaming my attention span for losing interest.  That's how much I love them. 
Really! How do you do that?  I mean the speedy writing. Perhaps it's a talent that I clearly lack. I have this constant urge to write but when I sit to do that I find myself groping for words. You're worthy of all the compliments you're getting girl.  You need to get this published. Don't you live in Delhi anymore (sorry for being nosy)? Nisha, I have to say this,  the reason I didn't read this story earlier is because not many people have read it.  But never never will I judge a book by its cover again. This is the most beautiful and underrated story on this forum ever. 
Originally posted by modernfamily

You sound mighty disappointed with the show nisha. My obsession with it has started to fade as well and your story is adding fuel to the fire. When your r&b and ishita look at each other I get the same feeling I used to get in the show prior to the couple's marriage and sometime after that. I would be lying if I say I don't love them anymore coz I do,  I really do. I keep blaming my attention span for losing interest.  That's how much I love them. 
Really! How do you do that?  I mean the speedy writing. Perhaps it's a talent that I clearly lack. I have this constant urge to write but when I sit to do that I find myself groping for words. You're worthy of all the compliments you're getting girl.  You need to get this published. Don't you live in Delhi anymore (sorry for being nosy)? Nisha, I have to say this,  the reason I didn't read this story earlier is because not many people have read it.  But never never will I judge a book by its cover again. This is the most beautiful and underrated story on this forum ever. 

I live overseas Sudhi

U dont have to apologize at all

Forums function like cliques u know, there are groups and sects and unwritten rules like a virtual high school...  It has gotten almost 19k hits for the 20 odd parts, so on average a 1000 read each time I post😃

Last nite I saw 300 people read in the first 22 minutes, and one hit Like.
Some are by nature lurkers the rest... SHRUG..

I am too old to worry about social media cliques😃 too confident about my skills😳 to be needy.
I lead a successful fulfilling life  with  a fantastic career, home and kids and 100s of friends outside of the Forum to go into depression because only 20 people hit Like on my story😉 IF-YHM will never be my WHOLE life (though since I started writing this tale it seems like it 😉)

10 likes or a 1000 likes is not going to matter to me...😃 ONE COMPLIMENT LIKE YOURS IS more than 1000 likes

So I seem to have nailed it😃

C insisted I post here, I was going to PM it to her actually

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Last para☺️loved loved it. Gosh that 1 para did soo many things to me☺️ desperately waiting for next update😳i wud have written more but u see☺️
Oops, I only just read the last chapter.. I was so busy commenting on 'Nose rings and Umbrellas' that I missed the 'Abhang and serpent'😛
Gosh, I loved this chapter. The Iyers are hilarious, making Ishita sing at every gathering. And I love how embarrassed she is by it all, even though she's clearly quite good at it😊
R&B, in this one, made me blush so much, I had to remind myself that its not me, but II that he can't stop fantasizing about 😭.. Sigh! Why did you have to make him so irresistible? Why? Why?

Part 22
Srikanth & "EVEN"

On Sunday she spent most of the morning cursing every human being on earth, TO AKKA on the phone... HOW SHE GOT TRICKED into going, how mean Amma anD Appa are to maker her sing like that, how uncaring they are of her feelings😭
"I told them I dont like him, yet they made me sing" she said

"U DIDNT SING FOR HIM" Akka corrected her 😳
IT FELT LIKE IT she thought shutting her eyes... watching him during roz roz daali daali😳

"akka THEY DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND ABHANG, they are too hi fi they had played all sorts of western classical on the central audio... ALL NIGHT LONG
I just ended up embarrassing myself"

akka laughed heartily "Chal koi baat nahi dont mix ur hatred for the guy with being nice to his family di"
"I WILL MIX EVERYTHING TO MAKE HIM THE WORST GUY ON THE PLANET" she said frimly
"Dekhna padega isko" Akka said curiously

"I DONT KNOW WHERE HE LIVES" she lied...
Akka didnt give it a second thought "Achha I promise I will go with you to PK PAKKA PAKKA"

In order to seek revenge II planned to go off to work Sunday afternoon

Amma and Appa were talking about the visit, Appa recollected the scandal, brought it up on ipad Sunday morning while Ishita slept
Over coffee, they talked
"Seems like a nice man ille?"
"He does... but wonder WHAT WENT WRONG"
"ALL RICH PEOPLE ARE LIKE THIS Sudha" Appa sounded disappointed very suddenly
"His kids are nice...I mean that Samyukta, aval romba nalla nature WHAT A LOVELY PERSON"
"Her husband too, their son seems quiet and moody"
"ishita hates him no!"
they didnt even talk I noticed Appa said
"Good otherwise he would have hurt my daughter again" Amma said protectively
We shouldnt worry too much about these people its not like we are planning to marry Ishita off in that family" Appa said
Amma nodded

"So what about that Srikanth?" Appa asked curiously
"Oh! Natesan Mama's brother, he lives in Baroda... his son is in the States in the Bay Area, 
Mami loves Ishita, yesterday she was almost ready for the verbal engagement" Amma gushed
"Oh! Natesan's brother, Mahadevan?"
Amma nodded happily
She turns 28 on Feb 9th, we have to speed it up
"Aval kitta pesiniya?" Appa asked DID U TALK WITH HER?
"amma acted fearful AYYOO NO NO, Natesan's son Karthik took lot of her pictures and sent it to Srikanth"😳
Amma whispered comnspiratorily

They both laughed at that little joke...
"how is Srikanth to look at?"😃

"He is very tall ival 5'9" irukkale, she is 5"9" no?" "Srikkanth is 6 ft it seems... Subbu was barely 5'9""😡 amma said gleefully
Appa went thoughtful and sighed
"what?" said Amma...
"Samyukta's brother is very handsome, anda paiyan per enna? What is his name?"😳
Amma: I dont know she said something like R&B😕😆? Apdeenna ennavo" who knows what it means she looked confused
Though educated and classy she didnt care about the Western genre of music😭

So yeh baat to TAY HAI "R&B" GOOGLE Mrs Iyer ne NAHI KIYA US RAAT KO😉
"Romba jora irukkan Bhalla paiyyan" 😳Appa insisted (he is so handsome)

Ishita avana konnu pottuduval, II will KILL HIM,😆  for even saying that she will KILL US😆...plus with the scandal and all oorla enna solluvomn what will we tell relatives about teh scandal"

Appa agreed nodding sadly "Ya  she says he is NOT very educated... paaka mattum nanna irukkaan looks good only"😭
"PLUS PUNJABI, PLUS 1000 MADANGU PANAKARA, 1000 times wealthier" Amma thought of every reason why it cant happen

Srikanth is good👏" Appa said getting up from the sofa, taking off his glasses, I will talk to her tonite..
Amma nodded happily
"She will go to the US, she will complain about having to quit her job but we can convince her, if the boy is handsome it wont need any convincing" Appa winked
Amma smiled satisfied... "Punjabis and scandals and their wealth wont suit US" amma muttered drawing a kolam outside the front door with rice flour

II spent the next couple of days almost shutting herself in a conference room
Baldev expressed playful jealousy at having met Mr Bansal at Batras'...
She blew it off "Yaar woh mujhe jaante bhi nahi" she complained
"Atleast TU MILI O APNE KO CHANCE BHI NAHI MILA"
MILI? MILI GAAYI BHI
" she said

"KYA?" he asked shocked, haan
MERI AMMA HAI NA she made me sing before everyone

OMG ISHITA IYER U SANG FOR THE CLIENT, BETA AB agar usne dotted line pe sign nahi kiya na I will know who killed the deal
Satyanash" he teased
She punched him soundly

Begged him for letting go of all appointments for two days and to work on Penang and the cost structure... 
she got up early arrived at work before 7 and plugged away until 9 ish...

Appa said he wanted to talk with her Sun evening she didnt... told him "I cant talk about anything other than work the next three days I am on a mission"

She re ran her numbers, checked them twice, used a DARK GREEN FONT and EDITED HIS NOTES TO ADD HERS
Under his basically...

she had her ABCD team check for errors, and Baldev, and sent it to friends in the Strategy team and Risk Consulting team to cross check and make sure she wasnt SEEING things

They laughed while she stood guard outside their cubes while they reviewed her work

On Thursday she got to work at 9 ish, checked with Baldev's admin about the Excelsior Exec calendar
Around 2 ish... took the elevator.. in one hand she had her phone
In the other, she clutched a few things tightly

She knocked on R&B 's room, his admin a portly woman in 50s Mrs Sagar announced his arrival

He didnt expect HER, his calendar invite was sent by Baldev
SHE TRICKED HIM TO DOING THAT
She walked in wearing a grey chiffon saree with green vine patterns the green matching the color on the Excel comments
"Mr Bhalla" she said softly

He barely looked up just checking her out from under his eye lashes...
"do u have a minute?" she asked politely

"+4" he said dryly giving her 5
He stood and walked over top the window carelessly texting UNCARING ACTUALLY
He wore khakhi cargo shorts and a checked shirt in cotton ruffled and unruly he looked goddamn sexy she thought...
STUBBLE was back... WHY CANT HE SHAVE?

rakshasan" she cursed furiously

Walked over to him he felt the blind with his left hand and pulled it apart with a vicious YANK
She grabbed his right hand placed a USB drive "The benchmark and the cost structure" she hissed

And placed Rs.505 ON TOP..

Went on her toes, her new silver grey 1.5 inch stilletoes straining to mtach his 6 3
"rakshasan" she muttered as she kissed him.. fully.. MOISTENED HER LIPS FIRST... like she were feeling  a 
truffle for shape size and form, she felt him twitch? strain? she didnt know.. but something...
He tasted exactly like he did the first time...minty and fresh.

WE ARE EVEN NOW! she said FIRMLY PAUSING AFTER EVERY WORD...

He shoved his phone and the stuff she gave him in a split second and placed his hands on her waist, one on bare skin the other on the rustly chiffon and swung her pinning her on the wall by the blind cluster

Bringing his face down taking her lips fully as she graoned in defeat...
He plundered and took... every ounce of her desire... he tasted her teeth her tongue her everything... turned her lips into popsicle while she writhed on the wall
rotated her diamond stud with his tongue☺️Felt her nose for the ring... CURSED 😳disappointed... left her mouth and scored a raspy bruising path to her ear😳 and treated it like manna from heaven😳

And came back to her lips...her hand on his hair.. the other on his waist, fully holding his pressing body...
he moved... as slowly as he could☺️
She moaned some more☺️

He went to her left ear again, and nipped her lobe as he whispered into it☺️
" Not even yet II" (NOT EVEN BEGUN YET? NOT EVEN ENDED YET? NOT "EVEN" EVEN WHAT DID HE MEAN, she would think about that errmmm the next few years..)🤣

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Happy New Year People
THANKS FOR READING
Seriously... you are too good at this! 👏👏👏

I disappear for a while and when i come back... this!  So many updates on this, i feel spoiled!

So loving it, exactly what I needed to distract my mind from the looming disaster predicted by today's episode... UGH!

Love that she kissed him.. their obsession with the nose has me looking at it in a whole new light!😉

The  ' want you but don't want want to want you' aspect of it is so realistic for them... definitely reminds me of the ISHRA that you stated you prefer.

Love that your story talks about all the ways that the traditional look can be sexy and desirable.

Looking forward to the next part, which I know won't be too far off.

On that note, if you do PMs for this, please add me on to the list... if not, I will find it.  It's definitely worth the hunt!😊

fantastic update.. now tht's wht I call a new year treat. Thanks a lot Nisha 😊

Happy New Year to one and all!!