SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 48

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Neha07

*hit *hit *hit y did u have to stop at that point Nisha?!!! Y o Y...???
This cliffhanger finally compelled me to post on this thread.
Lady I am in LOVEEE with your writing.
In just 1 night u dished out four updates!! Ohh meri rajdhani express...
Firstly I just love the titles that u gv to ur chapters.
Secondly I am smitten with ur RKB kash I ws nt married!chalo koi ni married hui to kya I cn still njoy ur RKB 😳
Thirdly I love the how Kanna keeps cursing Rhythm n Blue in Tamil
Fourthly I love d convo dat goes before and after evry update - U, C and Ashu
Fifth I am impressed that u work and hv kids and u still gv such quick updates. U need standing ovation for that.
Lastly waiting for the next update Kanna and R&B's encounter ;)

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU 
THANK YOU

Thanks so much for gushing so generously on this tale

I LOVE IT
😳
Okay, so I really like Tanmay.. He's like an equal to Raman.. unlike Mihir, who, though a close friend, is more like a kid brother.. Plus he adores his wife.. Really cute😊
R&B shaved! Good for II😆

BTW, you stopped watching the show??😲
Originally posted by nrn1486

BTW, you stopped watching the show??😲

TOTALLY
FULLY COMPLETELY Neethi

COULD NOT TAKE the ex wife in the house😡

Nobody is horrified?😲
WHAT WORLD DO WE LIVE IN?😲

I found the spark missing too especially after the sofa scene u know... ALL OVER EACH OTHER PHYSICALLY🤢  TOUCHING PULLING, HOLDING HAND... HUGGING FROM BACK FRONT FALLING OVER EACH OTHER...
BUT...NOT ONE WATT OF ELECTRICITY😭

He would just LOOK at her from across the side walk in her apartment, or across the balcony... or leaning on the car and say "Haldi ka dabba" or say things by the  closet...

My chest would explode... I wud feel like I was having a heart attack, so intense

Wonder where it went😭

If friends tell me its back I will check it out not until then
TIRED of justifying WHY she has to be so NOBLE😃
Originally posted by Neha07

BTW u seem a pakki Dilliwali. M I correct?

Ekdum sahi
SOAKED, DRIED SOAKED DRIED.. AND SOAKED in Dilli😳
Sad but True Nisha.. the tracks are unbearable, Ishita is too preachy and boring. But I still find myself watching each episode in the hope of a better track, a better scene even. ðŸ˜­
Rest assured, whenever the spark's back, I'll let you know😉
Originally posted by modernfamily

Hey nisha. Please please please give one more update as a new year gift. This is driving me crazy.  They need to talk this time please.  Btw you can call me sudhi😊

Oh ! I will

The next one should be HOPEFULLY worthy of ringing in the new year😉
In the next hour or so..😃

I've been refreshing the page every five minutes ever since I read the last update and was thrilled to see that you've updated.  Thank you thank you thank you. This couldn't get better. The tension has reached its zenith. Sam and tanmay are too cute. Your choice of words is incredible. It would be unfair to ask for another part. But I can't help wishing. How do you manage such quick updates is beyond me. It seems like you're well acquainted with delhi. Such a fine description of the city and it's people, especially the shanti niketan kind.
Lovely family gathering. Iyers n Bhallas  will get along well. II has impressed everyone sply rakshasan by her singing. He is in his dreamworld with II. Both are sailing in the same boat, equally attracted to each other. Loved it. Wish You a Very Happy New Year Nisha.
Originally posted by modernfamily

I've been refreshing the page every five minutes ever since I read the last update and was thrilled to see that you've updated.  Thank you thank you thank you. This couldn't get better. The tension has reached its zenith. Sam and tanmay are too cute. Your choice of words is incredible. It would be unfair to ask for another part. But I can't help wishing. How do you manage such quick updates is beyond me. It seems like you're well acquainted with delhi. Such a fine description of the city and it's people, especially the shanti niketan kind.

Thanks Sudhi

I LOVE LOVE DELHI

My heart beats in that city😭

THANKS FOR LIKING THE CHOICE OF WORDS... i am writing a sassy, fun (HOPEFULLY) part again... lets see how it turns out... I dont have to think hours or days, I start typing and the words just keep forming (I AM TERRIBLE AT SPELL CHECK, sentence formation😆 and other skills but C insisted I POST on the Forum so I did, GOOD I did otherwise I wouldnt have received such a TREMENDOUS COMPLIMENT FROM YOU😳)

Oh! About writing... I obsess over ONE THING at a time😆, it was YHM for 4 months its this tale now.
I LOVE TO WRITE so this obsession will not be as unrewarding as the show😭 hopefully...