SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 42

Posted: 9 years ago
Oh god I think we got cross connected 
I mean gossiping about the sexual escapades of senior Bhalla 

As for her own and her mental state of upheaval yep! Of course that exists in all of us all of us woh tho humne 4 parts pehle hi confirm kar diyaa 👏

I am chiding becos I want her to be slightly sherni the next time she meets him only to get flustered again of course hahahah
Part 20
100 crores & 45 minutes😉

By the time Periappa's Doctor arrived, he was supposed to at Noon, he only came by at 2 ish... Being in South Delhi is not always a boon... on weekends its only a bane

EVERYONE envied Appa when he got the allotment of D II considered very prestigious, only reserved for Joint Secretary and above, Appa being Under Secretary had somehow managed to impress the real estate Gods at the Directorate of Estates...
The beautiful tree lined avenues and the shady front lawns were an envy to all relatives from "South"

Amma promptly tattled to Appa when he got up from pooja, he was waiting when she got out of her room after the shower...
"What is this Ishita?"
"Appa, Amma doesn't understand, he is really nasty to me, he undermines my work,
"Mr BHALLA?" Appa looked positively shocked

"ILLE PA avaroda USELESS SON, urupdaada pullai"
Appa relaxed... like she just said  you've been promoted to Joint Secretary or something

"he is extremely critical and condescending he uses words like advertorial, edo periya Carnegie MBA madiri (Really? II DID U HAVE TO USE THAT SCHOOL NAME?) like he is a topper from there..

"Amma said you thought he never graduated Modern School?"
APPA'S TURN TO BE BAFFLED

AYYYOOO!!
"Appa He LOOKS AND ACTS LIKE THAT, I mean he looks like that... no not even looks but U know... he acts like that... no... I mean I SUSPECT THAT"
THERE! FIRST TIME IN A WEEK SACH KA SAAMNA

amma started setting food on the dining table, avial!! HER FAVORITE

"Mr Bhalla seems like a really nice guy, he knows a LOT OF TOP PEOPLE in government and industry, in the 10 15 minutes we spoke that night he came across as very gentlemanly

ONLY HIM APPA NOT HIS SON... NOT HIS SON

Not that R&B had ever done anything undignified... he took her home... fed her.. dropped her off...and ermmm... ermmm.. I mean... kissed her

"He took my phone number, he texted me yesterday, sent me an email, AND SENT A CARD AND A BOX OF DRY FRUITS TO North Block... North Block is the prestigious twin bldg. that houses the top govt ministries in Delhi
Appa was on a "loan" to Ministry of Finance...
Madhu where did u put that box? Appa asked

Amma brought it out... IN SILVER... in the shape of a banyan leaf.. divided into two sections one filled with nuts and the other with some kind of expensive candy...
The whole damn thing probably costing atleast 5k

"Appa u are delegitimizing what I am feeling here for a guy that you met outside Karnataka Sangha in Moti Bagh... his son is not polite or civil" she ranted

Its NOT HIS WIFE'S function Appa said

Something in the "his wife" jolted Ishita

For the first time she wondered WHAT IF HE IS MARRIED?
OMG!!! HE COULD BE MARRIED
COULD HE?
AYYO!!

Is he married? Appa asked

Amma shrugged... not knowing... WHY AMMA WHY DONT U KNOW?

Appa looked at II "Kalyanam aanavana?" IS HE A MARRIED?
"He is a Rakshasan" she muttered... "I hope he is, I hope his wife is catty and mean and gives him hell daily, I hope she constantly reminds him what a loser he is"

Appa LAUGHED OUT LOUD...

"Evlam kovam" (How angry are you?)
DONT LAUGH she shouted...

Appa had gone and sat down at the dining table Amma served rice... Periappa had been spoon fed in the room
Ishita did it if she was home or Appa or the nurse...

"Monnet Ispat & Energy guy Sandip Jijodia bought the Shanti Niketan house in 2011 for Rs 120 crores" Appa started rattling off numbers.. like he knows Jijodia..
The daughter lives there, the house must be worth atleast 100 crores... I mean she has no idea what a big man he is...
Amma proudly defended her daughter "Ayyo teriyum neenga onnum solla vendam (Please you don't tell her she knows)...

Appa: What is their annual Revenue?
Ishita: Rs.13,000 crores? Rs 16,000 crores?

Appa: SEE!! (like II ever argued THAT)

"Vaa saapda" COME EAT, Amma ordered
Her hair was wet and she sulked... looking at the newspaper... no news of any scandal today either

"I am not hungry she sulked

Appa spoke "OK ishita Amma and I ARE GOING. After Natesan Mama, u can drop us off and go to Vandita's"

She jumped up with joy and went to eat

~~~

8 ish...

To say she looked gorgeous would be putting it mildly, she wore the magenta/dark pink self print kanjeevaram, it had gold leaf motifs all over the border... Nalli South Ex... for her last Bday... Vandu's gift

Over Rs,4 grand

She wore her Nayantara  backless blouse (Amma kept hissing, cover with pallu when u do namaskaram, don't expose back di when u fall at Mama's feet)... AND DRAPED the saree exactly like how Vandu and her practiced a MILLION times watching Trisha and Nayan videos on YT...

GOLD south Indian jhumkas in the ears... big fat round... bobbing in the coppery kundan red gold...

and a lil speck of a dark pink bindi

Natesan Mami gave her flowers for her hair, a two meter string, she pretended not to have hair pin, Mami summoned her pethi (grand daughter) and produced one, two three and made her sit down and draped it

Amma movie is at 9:30, I have to drop u and go to PVR "polama" "polama" "polama" she bugged her Amma a million times

The 70th was in Munirka, Samyukta's at Shanti Niketan around the corner from Malai Mandir

She had to drive back to Munirka again to change in Akka's apartment

She drove to the address Appa guided to... and got off...

Mr Ranjan Bhalla got off his car and turned around BEAMING...
"Ayyoyo" she said
Amma: Don't say bad words in the evening kanna, what happened?"

II: Ivar... I mean... avar (him, him)
Appa: See Mr Bhalla himself is here to greet us

II:NOT US, YOUUU AND AMMA NOT MEEE

RANJAN...WALKED OVER TO THE IYERS' CAR... AND WAITED PATIENTLY

Ishita started gassing her engine in "P" warning she is going to fly off like Chuck Norris

But Appa stood in front of the car

She waited for them to get on the side walk..
MR BHALLA OPENED HER DOOR, CHIVALRY IS A LESSON HE FORGOT TO GIVE HIS SON

FIRST POI OKANDUKARAN CAR LA he sits in his car first... doesn't even get the door Rakshasan

"Welcome Ms Iyer" he said

"Oh no! I am just dropping them off" II declared valiantly
Amma: Ishita please apdi pannade don't do that

Ranjan: Ms Iyer you look lovely, nobody is dressed like you inside, you must show them how good south Indians can look.

II CURSED AYYYOO

Appa reached and took her phone from the cup holder "Va kanna" he said

"Appa movie starts in an hour" "I have to go to Akka's home change and leave" she begged

"YOU CAN LEAVE IN 45 MINUTES" Ranjan assured

Originally posted by columbia

I am chiding becos I want her to be slightly sherni the next time she meets him only to get flustered again of course hahahah

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT U MEAN

But u know that strange uneasiness u want to see that person, yet you dont
You think about that person yet u dont
U want to be WANTED😳

its like the flush of attraction... that intense heat
She went from ayyo why did I kiss to hope he is married 
Unbelievable ... Unbelievably hilarious!!!! 

More to come 

Thx for update 

And yep I know what you sayin. ☺️
Ahhh!!! Liked the Iyers paiso se aadmi ko tolnaa types - found the whole house costs this much and turnover this much so old fashioned and REAL! And what I loved is her mom telling her dad yeah yeah she knows almost like a mother who wants to slip in a core value class - money not important- even more REAL
Believe me that's not IYER. That's middle class INDIAN 

Ok I am avoiding but now can't anymore what the deal with the Tayaji??? Mehfil mei mahtam! 

Loved loved senior bhalla's firm yet polite 45 minutes 
45 minutes mei kya kya ho sakta hai 

And here she is in a kanchivarum Saree properly draped on his turf 

With a backless blouse

Shadow burns were on the face 
Aaj neck aur back mei hone wale hai 

Magenta is a beautiful Saree color just beautiful 
R&B ki hosh udne walle hai all of nineteen seconds phir his urges shall take over the ones that have pure intentions - pure and primal 
It's a girl thing 
Educated smart efficient beautiful in every way 
Would not bother for a man's chivalry until he lambasted her work 

You can't question my work 
AND 
KIss me senseless 
AND 
Not open the door 

THATS JUST WRONG on all levels! 
Yeh ashu kaha gayi?? Not around kya or you landed up in santacruz 😆
Originally posted by columbia

Ahhh!!! Liked the Iyers paiso se aadmi ko tolnaa types - found the whole house costs this much and turnover this much so old fashioned and REAL! And what I loved is her mom telling her dad yeah yeah she knows almost like a mother who wants to slip in a core value class - money not important- even more REAL
Believe me that's not IYER. That's middle class INDIAN 

Ok I am avoiding but now can't anymore what the deal with the Tayaji??? Mehfil mei mahtam! 

Loved loved senior bhalla's firm yet polite 45 minutes 
45 minutes mei kya kya ho sakta hai 

They know about Bhalla senior

They are not about making rishtedaari

So its not on top of anybody's minds

He is just a CLIENT of their daughter
They dont think "This man MUST be horrible"

things will unfold soon
It cant be this way forever nahi?