SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 37

Posted: 9 years ago
Nisha, what an awesome story this is.. I'm hooked! Your R&B and II.. Uff, how they sizzle.. crackling chemistry☺️
I especially love the Tamil dialogues.. the way she keeps cursing him in Tamil is just hilarious😆

Originally posted by nrn1486

Nisha, what an awesome story this is.. I'm hooked! Your R&B and II.. Uff, how they sizzle.. crackling chemistry☺️
I especially love the Tamil dialogues.. the way she keeps cursing him in Tamil is just hilarious😆

Omg you are here hugs 
Part 17
Abilene Paradox & Appa's Text
"What the-------" she filled all the expletives in... one long stringy line of expletives in three languages

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE NUMBERS?😡

HOW DARE HE THROW A THREAT IN THERE?😡
She said that out loud

She sat back in her chair and looked at the email, guiltily again She had lied to Akka and Amma... she had a bruised jaw... and her work was being called sub standard😭
Three weeks after meeting him in a goddamn lobby that one line was saying it all about her life now

I should say "Talk to me after you shave"☺️
or
"Nice try but its not happening again"😡
or
I will see you in HELL first😈
OR

"I know now how Pappaji amassed all this wealth. Betaji went around kissing random women feeding them later and charging them for it Jerk!"🤢

She spent an hour trying to resolve the data issues... HE was right SHE was again wrong AGAIN...

The numbers were all wrong and the math didnt add up
Caterpillar or the 4 other companies on the list

It almost seemed like KMPG had over billed them.. and not provided enough services
R&B had added "notes" to the spreadsheet in impeccable English using words like Abilene Paradox and Advertorial
The fact that she was getting a clue that he might not be a college drop out was unsettling

She shut and opened her email thrice in two minutes

Baldev taking a call outside her cube saw that
"Tum abhi tak ghar kyon nahi gayi?"
"Oh! nothing"
"U look tired u shud go home"
"Tum jao na yaar" she said frustrated...
"Arey! what happened?" He walked into her cube
"I sent the Pappaji ka betaji the benchmarking stuff he is saying the Caterpillar Dealership in Penang numbers are WRONG... HOW DO I know I cant even remember if it came from a Mkt Research report or from the SE Asia office😭😕
I am so done with this job Baldev." She felt a lumpy thing in her throat

"is everything OK?" Baldev panicked
When she broke up with Subbu and the verbal engagement ended she was not half as agitated...

" I am telling you HE IS OUT TO GET US" she shouted
Baldev looked serious... he tucked the phone in his pocket and slid of her desk edge
"Lets go find Mr Bansal" he said
"WHHAAATT?" 
"Chal na, milkar aate hain, he works until 2 AM and has an open door policy the grapevine says"
Mr Bansal was the head of India Operations for Restructuring & Transaction Services
"WHAT WILL WWE SAY Baldev?" II asked troubled
"Some Punjabi binness man's son..college drop out cocky bas***d is nailing us"
"Son bhi bolenge bas***d bhi bolenge to grammar galat ho jaayega II" Baldev said serious🤣

II SMACKED Him "TUJHE GRAMMAR KI PADI HAI?"😡
Baldev was one of the smartest Finance brains Ishita  had ever met... almost like "you Amma" she would say many times
He was in his late 30s married with 2 kids
Not at all a "Gupta" she would say
"Pagal baniyas are hung up on money" he would argue

"Lets be serious Baldev" II begged😭
"Chal NOW is not a good idea, lets not push it any further... KYA LIKHA tere drop out ne"
MERA DROP OUT NAHI HAI... sickk... I wud not touch the guy with a bargepole" SHE LIED FOR THE THIRD TIME
"ONLY KISS U MANDU" her mind taunted her😳

"Waise we must ask him which college he dropped out of"
II squirmed... "He cant be a Harvard MBA or a CMU MBA u know" IDIOTTT!!
"Kyon"? Baldev asked baffled... His Dad owns the largest automobile delaership in India.. he doesnt need to be from CMU
"Please tum ab logical mat bano haan?" II cut him off

I searched the guy this morning, its like he is almost off the GRID...
Toone usko SEARCH MAARA? Baldev asked😲

"U KNOW ME Baldev, fact finding missions give me (orgasms) (BESIDES THIS RAKSHASAN☺️)..." she paused
"Koi Linked In Profile bhi nahi hai... there are 1000s of RAMAN BHALLAS but not him
Baldev was baffled too😲

"U think he is ripping his Dad off?" Baldev asked worried😲
"He seems SO DISPASSIONATE" (REALLY? IIs mind screamed😃)
"Agar dispassionate hoga to why will he challenge KMPG II?" "He wud rather his Dad be robbed nahi?"
"woh baat bhi hai"😕

"I think we both are getting carried away, the numbers may have been incorrect, lets give it a shot again tomorrow?" Baldev asked pleasantly
She scrolled back and forth and back and forth on the Caterpillar benchmark tab on Excel... after sharing with him...
The red jumped out and mocked her

"Abhi chal ghar chhod doon?" Baldev asked
She nodded
Waise How did u go home last nite?" "Gaadi to laayi nahi na kal, Haridwar thi teri gaadi?"
"I took a cab" she LIED AGAIN

The phone beeped
Appa's text "Are u on ur way Kanna?" "amma wants to know"
She texted back "in a bit Appa"

"Oh BTW, Mr Ranjan Bhalla sent an invite" he said...
"Edukku? For WHAT?" she stared at her PHONE
Appa's response was not fast enough... she packed in a frenzied manner...
She could hear her chest in her ears... she sat in her chair and hid her face in her palms... steaming hot...
Kadangaran Subbu" "Kameena Subbu" she CURSED her EX-FIANCE'

"Oh his daughter's some function, u know Samyukta is pregnant... 
she is due any day he said so he is having a little ceremony for her at her Shanti Niketan house Saturday at 7"
Appa's text flashed... not helping her already knotted up insides

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by nrn1486

HI! NEETHI

LOVELY seeing u here

Thank Columbia😈

Aval daan culprit she is guilty of making me craft R&B and II😳

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH
Oemgee is this the saathiya a scene you planned??? I remember now 

Ok more soon 
C
Oh! well

she is NOT going

To pata nahi
When are they meeting again? This wait is so frustrating!!!!! Can't wait for the next update!!!!!!!
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

C
Oh! well

she is NOT going

To pata nahi

Why the hell not!!! 

R&B. won't but she will 
Originally posted by columbia

Omg you are here hugs 

Aww C, hugs to you too🤗

And a big thanks for making Nisha write this one😃

Wish I could be more regular with my comments, though😭
I read Abilene paradox and thought of YHM forum 🤣
I think she needs to get off her he is a spoilt brat horse thoda shock ka time aa Gaya 

@ N requesting Nisha to write was for absolute selfish reasons I needed to shift my obsessions 😊

Edited by columbia - 9 years ago