SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 30

Posted: 9 years ago
Ashu kidhar hai tu??? 
Jaahil kahi ki

Main bheekmanga paunch gayi 
Aur aap gayab 

Sab kairiyat? 

Jaldiii aaa

Nisha is doing the thing she does best posting updates to make our lives interesting 
Main aagayi 😆 ...padhne de mujhe yaara... Updat epadhti hoon ruk..
Originally posted by ashu9

Main aagayi 😆 ...padhne de mujhe yaara... Updat epadhti hoon ruk..

Jaldiii 

Nisha Ji I have already read thrice 

I can read again 

But agla post karei
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I am quite literally ROLLING ON THE FLOOR AT MY DESK
on ur comment" he kissed for that too 5 Rs"

Now that u put it that way
its HYSTERICAL

OMGGG
Thnak youuu in general

AND FOR LOVING THE MENTAL NOTES I thought they were funny if i may say so myself
C never appreciated them :(

Note to self 

Nisha Ji wants appreciation for Mental notes, please and you know what Nisha wants Nisha gets 
Rofl... Sandwich n d mayo.. Appa in d balcony... He is a vampire... Rofl... M laughing so hard early in d morning... Hahahahahahhaah
Part 14
Loan Shark & Cab

She set her laptop bag down and fished in her purse
"her change purse or her wallet was in her WORK DRAWER
Good she got a ride from Rakshasan's Dad otherwise she would have had to borrow from the Rakshasan at 2 PM
But then she wouldnt have forgotten her purse in the auto...
She didnt know anymore...

"When we meet again then? he agreed reluctantly😃
"WHATTT?" she asked incredulous😲

"My 5 bucks" he said smoothly😃
Ayyo Ayyo Ayyo.. she cursed herself..
(OFCOURSE THE Rs 5 DI VERA ENNA NENAICHEY? What else did u think? He is an eetikaran, loan shark... saala😆)

He followed her to the first floor, and waited until she unlocked
She turned... he stood with hands in his pocket... carefully dancing around the HUGE KOLAM Amma had painted on... going against Appa's orders...
She shut the grill/wire mesh door and then the wood door with glass on top section...
HE WOULDNT LEAVE...
Ninninde iru" SEE U AT THE SAME SPOT IN THE MORNING...she told herself and shut it anyway.. and walked in... she saw BIG BRIGHT LED type lights along the narrow street... "Porsche" she thought
And walked into her room... and set the bags on the bed.
Walked to the bedroom window and watched the car speed by... "Oru rules follow panna maatengraan. HE DOESNT FOLLOW ANY RULES?"

Went to Periappa's room felt his forehead, the nurse said "no fever today" he was asleep
The nurse was dozing off too
A frail lady of 60 ish... "Aap bhi so jao" Ishita turned off the lights and shut the door
Walked over to the Pooja corner/annexe and turned off that light

She slowly walked to the dressing table and switched on the light... and looked at herself...
Her face was still flushed... the area around her lip and jaw sore and bruised... she blushed as she felt it...☺️
She saw the same glint in his eyes as the day he handed her the flowers...she suspected he was as attracted to her as she was to him?☺️
She was willing to go all the way today... Subbu didnt have a tinge of that raw sexuality... 🤢
R&B was two feet away and she felt like her insides would dissolve and evaporate... he JUST LOOKED UNCARING in the conference room
But when he asked her for the money at home by the Monet... it was acompletely different look
SUBBU HAD NEVER LOOKED AT HER LIKE THAT
NEVERRR😳

subbu... she recalled every damn thing about that courtship... 
this feverish urge to touch was absent the whole 2, 3 4 year... she forgot how long... SHE FORGOT HOW LONG😲

She felt her waist... and her nose ring... "i better take it off" "he will think its encouragement if he sees it on me"
"I shudnt take it off because then I can show him that I dont give a shit"😆

.. a strange fear gripped her AT THAT EXACT MOMENT

She sat on the floor crouching.. leaning on the leg of the teak four poster bed.. Paatti's heirloom
And began to cry...😭
"What if he recorded everything?"
"what if he does this to every unsuspecting girl?"
"what if he blackmails me?"
THE STRANGEST FEARS overtake us during the night they say... Ishita's fears were monstrous...😭
she hugged herself and sobbed

A wealthy Punjabi man's son had kissed her today in a bungalow at Malcha Marg!!!😭
she quickly stood up and went to Periappa's room
The lady was sound asleep... she stood by periappa's bed... and whispered "Tappu panniten nenaikaren Periappa...I made a mistake" she sobbed... 😭
and touched his forehead with a moist hand, he stirred and mumbled... like he did ALL DAY
The nurse woke
"Kya hua" she asked
"Kuch nahi she mumbled" and ran

Some uneducated rowdy types had kissed her... Appa would flip a lid... or even lose it...
They didnt know about Subbu, only Akka did...
If she went to bed with her fiance after engagement Amma wouldnt mind... SHE KNEW
Appa would still flip...

BUT NOW? LIKE THIS?
With a man she hardly knew?
she cried more

Her phone was buzzing in her purse... the time was 11:08..
She pulled it out
"Vandacha?" Are u home" Akka texted
"hmmm" she responded her vision blurring between tears as she fumbled to type
IMMEDIATELY THE PHONE RANG

ishita was still sobbing
She answered...
"Eppo di vandey? WHEN DID U COME HOME?"
"10 minutes?" she said between sobs
"ennachu di?"
"NOTHING KA... I was washing my face... correct aa appo daan pannuve u will call only then" she said quickly turning on the wash basin faucet the water was ICY COLD
She yelped... but continued with it

"Epdi vandey? HOW DID U RETURN?"
"Cab" SHE LIED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME to a person she had NEVER LIED TO BEFORE😲😲

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Note to self: 1. NEVER EVER use Rs. 5 coin to pay off debt
2. IF u HAVE TO USE Rs. 5 coin, MAKE SURE U TAPE OR NAIL IT TO THE ENVELOPE
3. Hair cuts for men are over rated, thick hair in the back of the neck comes in...errrmm... handy... while kissing

Kanna's very first note has a number in it, she has just experienced a toe twirling kiss Lekin accounting se Bahar nahi aayegi??!!! 

Note to Akka: 1. Feed Shravu Complan, Complan will make him TALLL
2. Rakshasan may be a college or high school drop out but he didnt "drop out" until the teacher covered the "How to kiss" curriculum
3. Rakshasan BELIEVES in EO (Equal Opportunity) like US employers, he felt my bare waist and showed me how I should feel HIS

Shravu is what she thinks will be the next gen R&B -   That's just cute and very very suspect!!! 
Loved and loffed at EO 
Imagine if she walks by a used book store and comes across a paperback that says how to kiss and it costs 5 rs. I think that shall serve her right!!! For thinking puttar had to attend school for this, Kanna is such a Tamil kahi ki! 

Note to Amma:
1. Tell Seshadri Mami and Natarajan Mami that LONG HAIR IS INDEED good because DUDE LOVES IT
2.You were right nose ring is a MUST FOR EVERY IYER GIRL
3. Saree is the sexiest attire because he looked at me like he would gobble me up

Tujhe kiss ke baad apne Amma ko note likhna hai it will mean she is right on so many counts is Kanna sure she wants to go down the road where Amma is right - I mean is she ready for a life where Amma is right???!!!!! 
Next time unbraid that hair, match a nose ring to the gold on a kanchivarum he shall Gobble you up lady ! Phir mut Kehna humne note nahi likha 

Note to Rakshasan
1. Dont wear white when u kiss an iyer girl wearing kohl

Busss!!! Itna hi Kehna hai??? That's unfair reams for other and one line for him, a thank you note the kiss warrants ;) 

Nisha Ji 
Now come on with the next update plisss

Originally posted by ashu9

Rofl... Sandwich n d mayo.. Appa in d balcony... He is a vampire... Rofl... M laughing so hard early in d morning... Hahahahahahhaah
Appaada yaarvadu SIRICHA SERI

Atleast someone is LAUGHING

C doesnt😭
Sorry
I switched gears a bit and returned to the meaty storyline

I HAD TO

this is a love story nahi
It has to be realistic

I HAVE TO MAKE IT REAL

Sorry..
Did u just say i will remo e the nose ring as it ll be encouragement and then she decided not to as she doesnt give a shit.. Did u just say he recorded it.. Did u just say he will blackmail her.. Did u jist say she cried for him!!!!!! Did u just write she is wrong she thinks!!!! Omg.. Every girl on dis globe will connect to thos Nishuuu.. U r awesome diii.. Romba nalla irundiduchu... Hmmm. Next update yaaaraaa.. M waitinggg