SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 28

Posted: 9 years ago
I generally don't like the stories written about Ishra in this forum, but I'm loving this one. Great job! I hope you continue very soon (Like every hour perhaps? *wishful thinking*)!! Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
Ashu and Nisha over and out! 
Gonna watch itna karo na mujhe pyaar with bhabhi and my sis and then have to leave 

Nisha Next time double updates aapke wajah se mujhe bahut kuch Sunna pada from this crack! 
Originally posted by columbia

Ashu and Nisha over and out!
Gonna watch itna karo na mujhe pyaar with bhabhi and my sis and then have to leave

Nisha Next time double updates aapke wajah se mujhe bahut kuch Sunna pada from this crack!

Pm me d update of d epi.

Darr nahi gayi busss Sharth nahi lagaani!

Nishaaa aapke mujhe iss jaahil se bacha le
Ek update chipka de

Yayieee tu haar gayi tu haar gayi.. Hehehheheheh.. No updates only babaji ka thullu

Whaaa the whwaaa the whaaa 

Hold it I am coming back 

I am feeling the same ☺️
Their first kissing encounter is too good with out any haddis 😆 I never thought  he'll kiss her that too for 5Rs. Now its payback time what she is going to do. I think she wont leave him easily. Her notes are too cute. Lovely.
Originally posted by felciya

Their first kissing encounter is too good with out any haddis 😆 I never thought  he'll kiss her that too for 5Rs. Now its payback time what she is going to do. I think she wont leave him easily. Her notes are too cute. Lovely.

I am quite literally ROLLING ON THE FLOOR AT MY DESK
on ur comment" he kissed for that too 5 Rs"

Now that u put it that way
its HYSTERICAL

OMGGG
Thnak youuu in general

AND FOR LOVING THE MENTAL NOTES I thought they were funny if i may say so myself
C never appreciated them :(
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

I generally don't like the stories written about Ishra in this forum, but I'm loving this one. Great job! I hope you continue very soon (Like every hour perhaps? *wishful thinking*)!!

THATS A TREMENDOUS COMPLIMENT😳☺️☺️

Thanks so very much😳

It all began as a prank or a joke u know fulfilling a DEAR friend's request, Columbia
I watched YHM like I had no life outside of it... But the last two months or so😭
Its been nothing but sheer torture😭
I watched ONLY/MAINLY SOLELY for ISHRA
The style, pizazz the romance  IS ALL GONE😭 I was refusing to accept it, I was justifying WHY I had to be around to watch it... I was tired of complaining and being irritated... YET I did it daily... not knowing how to quit

To top it off...
I was  a RELIGIOUS DIVAN-ite, over the weekend I watched OLVs and read some articles and
BOOM!!! it felt like I was shot in the gut😭 

This tale has miraculously helped me get rid of the TV show mentally, and has created  a couple I actually happen to like if I can say so myself...all in the span of two days...

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR READING

I AM HAVING A BLAST WRITING IT

I appreciate the compliments... with all its spelling mistakes and factuals errors about the IT industry... I cooked everything up based on a team at work... for fiction... I hope that will do...
THANKS VERY MUCH!!

I finally read this whole thing in one shot- LOVELY!

Such a different take, love your sense of humor and the the pacing of this.

Your ISHRA is definitely different  but no less appealing then the ones we see on our screens.  Love your constant updates, looking forward to the next one!
Originally posted by RomComFan

I finally read this whole thing in one shot- LOVELY!

Such a different take, love your sense of humor and the the pacing of this.

Your ISHRA is definitely different  but no less appealing then the ones we see on our screens.  Love your constant updates, looking forward to the next one!

THANKS VERY MUCH!!

I guess some will say the essence of ISHRA is the two kids and her being a dentist and all...
But I had had it... I have speculated and worried and lamented about everything related to them...
Ashok Shagun Mihir Sooraj Mihika dont do anything for me anymore😭

THANKS FOR LOVING THE HUMOR... I just wanted it to be breezy and casual, yet serious about all the workplace stuff