Originally posted by: columbia

I am called Percy. Jackson at home which translates to persistent jackass😑
Waise people can ignore the jackass mere saath bahut baar ho chula hai😑😭

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.. God u never fail to amaze me.. Kya bura hua bey tere saath
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ashu9

This is not ur RPF πŸ˜› πŸ˜† ..so shut up n just go wid d flow.. They must have just had glances at each other..u write one rpf wid such short notes ll appraise u

Chup bait! πŸ˜‘
Chal bhaag 
Main nahi likh rahi 
Abb mere zehen mei Sirf R&B bassa hai 
😭
columbia thumbnail
@aashu bura nahi pagal bahut baaar 

@jyoe welcome to madhouse I think the reason you cannot find the updates is becos of my spamming but now it's too late 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: columbia

Chup bait!😑
Chal bhaag
Main nahi likh rahi
Abb mere zehen mei Sirf R&B bassa hai
😭

Plss naa likho naaa.. I love u naa.. Pls naa... Jo maango woh milega.. Plsss
columbia thumbnail
Chalo ms ashu I am now logging out promised Ma I shall do some errands for her and my bhaiya might come tonight my preggie bhabhi ke liye surprise 
So bahut saara khana banega aaj 
Bhaiya ko Xmas ki chothi mili hai Lekin aa Raha hai Xmas ke baad πŸ€” 

ma and I are planing to go and house sit my maasi home and leave my bhabhi and bhaiya all alone 
I am Lukin fwd to my bhaiya going middle of night to buy ice cream for bhabhi - roz main kar rahi thi - abb woh karegaa waiting for him to do her seva πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Okie madam... When do i expect u vapas?? Ll miss ya.. Do ping me on pm if u get to access net at ur maasi's
columbia thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Okie madam... When do i expect u vapas?? Ll miss ya.. Do ping me on pm if u get to access net at ur maasi's

Aaj raat mushkil lag Raha ghar housefull rahega
Kal πŸ˜Š Maasi has internet - meri Didi can't love without it πŸ˜Š
Ashu25 thumbnail
Theek hai.. But try coming ol..
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@Nisha
ok..I have been missing from forum for last few days due to the stupid track..  I am disconnnected with the show ..still do manage to watch it for KP! he is the only charm and saving grace for me to keep watching the show..

But do peep in a while on forum in the hopes to see an RPF from C😳 but she is not doing it😭...but since C gushed so much about this one..i said let me read this one...

and boy I am glad i did...and I LOVED IT!!!!!

I just got done with all parts (until part 11) ...all in go (it was so tempting that I could not stop) and I WANT the next part  NOW Nisha!! Kya karey control hi nai hota...its like i want to know what happens next..jaldi jalid Pretty please 
I am in love with your R&B and Ishita..what a freshness in the story and i love the work place romances πŸ˜³. Dono ek dusre ke takkar ke hai!πŸ˜†  I sometimes feel R&B has fallen for Ishita at the 1st sight...but uska stupid ego and attitude are making him think in a different direction πŸ˜†

Ah i so miss the earlier YHM episodes..the tashan between Ishita & RKB! and your story brings back those memories... Without even falling in love with each other there was so much of chemistry and romance in the air..

Yday my whole day was spent watching the old IshRa scenes and today i read your story and my dil is just wanting more and more of it..to helll with the track on the show...i am more than happy just reading your story here now!!

I am now a fangirl of your R&B☺️..why do girls always falls for the bad boys!!! πŸ˜†

@ C

C have been reading your comments on this thread and am confirmed tum paagal ho!πŸ˜†

Dude..pehle tere RPF ke fan bana diya..and now Nisha ka story ke baare main bol kar mere bhi paagalpan ko aur bada diya..

C and Nisha..please continue writing and let us enjoy the love story of these two.. IshRa and THEM (specially this is for you C.. I am waiting for the next update from you about THEM..i had sent request to you😳)