SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 22

Posted: 9 years ago
Nisha m busy these days a bit so not able to read n respond to long post.
Everytime i start reading ur first part of OS U have already made up another one πŸ€£

M not asking u to go slow but I will surely come back to comment πŸ˜‰

Whatever I have read so far its awesome. πŸ˜³πŸ‘
Wow wow wow wow wow.. U killed me.. Is he gonna kiss her fro those 5bucks!!! Omg i cant wait now... Nishu u r killing me wid dxcitement
Bahut tadpa rahi ho
Jaise rakshas 5 rupaiya baare aane walli ko

I don't think I can survive another update iss beech mera dehant hona Pakka hai 

Pata nahi ek tarah ki bechaini hai in your writing like somewhere kahin kuch bahut bada hone vala hai and if we are not there we are going to miss and the feeling of getting there the anticipation is what your writing evokes 

Bechaini! 

What I loved about R&B in this update the speed with which he collected all his stuff the minute she came back and asked if they could leave now
Like last ke Aayi hai I should not miss the opportunity for it will not strike thrice

Almost like I need to take the chances I get 

Aur ek update mangna nainsaafi hogi Lekin maangne mei tax nahi lag Raha 
Lol.. U r impossible columbia.. I am now keen as to what be will do to her.. Imagining them to be alone in that doorway
Thanks C for introducing me to Nisha's FF!
I just started reading it..at first, i was kind of lost..but knowing how well Nisha writes (just from her comments on yours THEM ), I kept reading ..i am on chapter 5 now and LOVING IT!!

Nisha absolutely brilliant yaar! i LOVED the characterisation of Raman and IShita you have weaved..the rebellious streak in R&B and the uber confidence yet broken inside Ishita...and there is so much tension /mystery around it...

I can't just put hold on it now..after so many years..I have come to read something where i just cannot stop...I have to COMPLETE reading to keep my sanity going...πŸ˜†.so.going to read other parts 😳and come back to comment...πŸ˜ƒ

P:S It would be great if you could put all chapter pages as hyperlink on the 1st page...it will be easy for readers to find it quickly..i had trouble locating the chapters..but I aint giving it up..its WORTH the trouble to read it..😳

It took him  1:42 minutes and 11 seconds to pull into the marbled drive way of the plush bungalow

THIS LONG... What did they do for so long??? Just listen to rakshas music??? Idhar Udhar ki baatein.. Yaha vaha ki gossip

Hello need one chotu part just this 
Come on he must have wondered about the nose ring 
She must have thought chapppal kaha hai 
He must have said is the ac ok
She must have said hmm and thought don't know don't care
I mean come on 
Originally posted by ashu9

Lol.. U r impossible columbia.. I am now keen as to what be will do to her.. Imagining them to be alone in that doorway

I am called Percy. Jackson at home which translates to persistent jackass πŸ˜‘
Waise people can ignore the jackass mere saath bahut baar ho chula hai πŸ˜‘😭
Edited by columbia - 9 years ago
Originally posted by columbia

It took him 1:42 minutes and 11 seconds to pull into the marbled drive way of the plush bungalow

THIS LONG... What did they do for so long??? Just listen to rakshas music??? Idhar Udhar ki baatein.. Yaha vaha ki gossip

Hello need one chotu part just this
Come on he must have wondered about the nose ring
She must have thought chapppal kaha hai
He must have said is the ac ok
She must have said hmm and thought don't know don't care
I mean come on

This is not ur RPF πŸ˜› πŸ˜† ..so shut up n just go wid d flow.. They must have just had glances at each other..u write one rpf wid such short notes ll appraise u