Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Babe... I could read Karan Patel in d description u gave.. Rofl.. Arched eyebrows !!!! Yes I want Andhra pradesh next.. M waiting.. Give it jp for nishuuu
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: columbia

@ashu

Remember the shagun imaginary scene of ishra in their bedroom with Ruhi sleeping in between shot to the song tujhme bitau ratiyaa
Gosh they were like butter melting in heat!!!!! When he pulled her towards him using the pink dupatta and rested his nose on her neck

I thought I won't be able to watch next episode becos uss raat meri Maut hogi!!!!

i know!!! I watched that epi i dunno how many times!!! I replayed it like crazy.. He was so cuteee she adorned a shy smile and i loved them both. .they were for once together for me
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Why did Vandu worry? Becos car screeched na 
Cos I am assuming Vandu is too sexy not to realise that her Kanna is going kukooo over rakshas
Loved her rant over him!!! 

Can we have him pull her in a corner and kiss her senseless??? 
Or even if she does it I am ok 

What I don't get is this- he hates his dad - maybe dad is now innocent (frankly don't care for that angle) I actually want his anger to be correctly placed - so he has joined work reluctantly - how can he and dad not have a convo at all??? 

They meet in the next update right??? And he holds her hand becos she says you are a monster to me just becos I was nice to your dad get a life you twerp and he smothers her 

Marjaawan 
Ashu25 thumbnail

Cos I am assuming Vandu is too sexy not to realise that her Kanna is going kukooo over rakshas

What I don't get is this- he hates his dad - maybe dad is now innocent (frankly don't care for that angle) I actually want his anger to be correctly placed - so he has joined work reluctantly - how can he and dad not have a convo at all???

They meet in the next update right??? And he holds her hand becos she says you are a monster to me just becos I was nice to your dad get a life you twerp and he smothers her

Marjaawan

Lol.. I so want some eroticism now. .enough of not talking.. I somehow am getting vibes where he will doubt her relation wid his dad.. That shdnt happen.. Either shd senior bhalla think of this kanna in his dreams like he did 4 yrs ago.. Why is he like this. .she shd talk a word or two atleast in d presence of his clients..
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Awesome! loving the flow of the story. Looking forward to the next update.
columbia thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Lol.. I so want some eroticism now. .enough of not talking.. I somehow am getting vibes where he will doubt her relation wid his dad.. That shdnt happen.. Either shd senior bhalla think of this kanna in his dreams like he did 4 yrs ago.. Why is he like this. .she shd talk a word or two atleast in d presence of his clients..

Aisa mut Bol 
I think I don't know I think Nisha will make them have a showdown like total blast off 
And meanwhile bade buzurg will be plotting their shaadi 
Mujhe tho aise hi lag Raha hai 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Marjaawan 

Akka worried because Ishita is all wound up and agitated and Akka thinks there is serious professional trouble for her ambitious smart sister
😭

Ranjan?
Well see what R&B will assume... it all depends on how long this tale goes
Its not supposed to be a tear jerker

It might make u cry in frustration at the spelling errors
But I hope to keep it breezy witty and intelligent

Its not a Meena Kumari era tragedy or anything yaar

Its a (hopefully) stylish fast paced,  crisp story of two ambitious egotistical people

columbia thumbnail
Maydum I have been doing  dindora about your ff everywhere tu MK ban gayi tho mujhe pata nahi kahan kaha. Jaake meri comments edit Karne padenge 
I am full confidence that it shall be only sexy 

Let's get the show down NOWWW!!!!!! 
Hum se aur Raha nahi jaata!!! 

Make it looong as long as quick updates I am fine with however long you make it

Nisha yaar Aapki story hai aap Jaise chahe 
If it's quick updates a long ff 
If intermittent updates not more than 10/12 parts 
Waise aise hi 10 part ho chuke hai I think ðŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

</div>Akka worried because Ishita is all wound up and agitated and Akka thinks there is serious professional trouble for her ambitious smart sister
<div>😭

</div>
Whatever it is!! I will start hating u if u show senior bhalla nad II angle... I want junior bhalla and II very soon now.. Enough of fighys n ego issues
Ranjan?

Well see what R&B will assume... it all depends on how long this tale goes

Its not supposed to be a tear jerker

It might make u cry in frustration at the spelling errors

But I hope to keep it breezy witty and intelligent

Its not a Meena Kumari era tragedy or anything yaar

Its a (hopefully) stylish fast paced, crisp story of two ambitious egotistical people

<div>

I will start hating u if u show me the senikr bhalla II anvle now.. Just give us junior bhalla n II erotic parts.. We want them nowEdited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aisa mut Bol 
I think I don't know I think Nisha will make them have a showdown like total blast off 
And meanwhile bade buzurg will be plotting their shaadi 
Mujhe tho aise hi lag Raha hai 

I don't know really C
I really don't...
I gave them both a back story

This R&B II tale is not ABOUT THE DEEEP POIGNANT BACK STORY
Nope! Its about these two and how they can drive each other insane
So I  completely cut off all the Ram Kahani... there are too many Ram Kahanis in the 7:30 PM slot
KITNA LIKHOONGI MAIN

10 cousins 5 siblings all their spouses, their kids the drama, fake christmas parties fake sangeets

Ek dum boring laga mujhe

They don't show enough work place romance on Desi TV

So this is strictly a work place romance with the SOLID STOLEN CHARACTERS FROM EKTA KAPOOR😃