SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 146

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago

"...Shaadi kar le usse, sab kuch tera." Embarrassed I like Baldev. A LOT.

WHY ARE YOU HERE - aloud...? ROFL Seriously laughed out loud at that.

Love that she had to hand-deliver the Rs. 2136 TO HIS SISTER when she coudla just sent it up to his office in an envelope like she did that book to his house (over-night on a Sunday. ROFL)  Subconsciously she was hopin' and wishin' and prayin' she'd bump into him in that risque bra-blouse. I'm surprised she didn't drive straight to HIS house instead of Sam's...good thing too - she woulda come up short thereROFL

WAITING for more. 

Heart
Edited by -Payal- - 7 years ago
not fair :-(  Now really really eager to know what happens next 
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'm hyperventilating here...that was so...I don't know how to describe it in words! Tongue
Firstly, the teasing banter between II and Baldev was just awesome. Seems like they share a friendly camaraderie. And they touched upon II's fave subject...Rakshasan. Love how she feigned ignorance. LOL
And then of course showing up at one of the Bhalla family's houses was exactly what I expected her to do. After all she couldn't let go of the chance of Rakshasan seeing her in that sexy "bra-louse" Wink
I am just eagerly anticipating the next part so please post asap! That's a sweet request btw. Big smile
I want to buy this saree Wink. I hope they ring in the New Years together ..  Baldev convo was nice and she did land up saying she might marry a Punjabi from Delhi Embarrassed guess next update is your  take on steamy romance ?
why do i love her convo with baldev so much...its sooo   real!Smile ...and R&B II placed  together with Sam off to baby watch Wink - can see a sizzler on the way...   

Originally posted by Ranu1234

I want to buy this saree Wink. I hope they ring in the New Years together ..  Baldev convo was nice and she did land up saying she might marry a Punjabi from Delhi Embarrassed guess next update is your  take on steamy romance ?

She is an IYER CHICK

BOLD AND BEAUTIFULBig smile

My Amma has a saree... from her wedding... its everything I described and then someDay Dreaming

Do u want me to turn it into a NY eve part?
Waise 2015 mein 1st Thursday tha

Story ke liye Monday kar dete hainLOL
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

why do i love her convo with baldev so much...its sooo   real!Smile ...and R&B II placed  together with Sam off to baby watch Wink - can see a sizzler on the way...   

Since I ve lived in Delhi I know

YOU DONT GET PRIVACY TO MAKE OUT ANYWHERE

AT ANY TIME

IT HAS TO BE someone's house, his hers, Sam's... 
I cannot write about  them fumbling in their car or in a movie theatreCry...
Boardroom is OK too... but no public place

It probably sounds cliched to have them at home all the time... but I cannot bring myself to have them romance on the streetCry
Edited by Nisha0604 - 7 years ago
When I read someone quoting that she is hooked to your story, I didn't know what she meant. Now I know. I am hooked too! Eagerly wait for your updates. Love the sizzling chemistry, feel like reading a fast paced love adventure.