SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 128

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't like her parents. What's wrong with parents of unmarried girls? The world is not gonna get destroyed if your daughter doesn't marry!!!!!!!!! 
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

I don't like her parents. What's wrong with parents of unmarried girls? The world is not gonna get destroyed if your daughter doesn't marry!!!!!!!!! 

LOLClap

When's the next update coming? 
I am terribly sorry folks
Back at the daily chakki today Cry

Next part MOST POSITIVELY on or before  5 30 AM IST
I love minions. Me and my two friends we are actually called the minions by our families! We not only behave bizarre like minions, we also sing their songs, in their language, anywhere, any time!  
omg!!!!! that was just amazing... ishita toh gayi kaam se..that was just so hot... he he..she couldn't control herself from seeing him... pyar aa raha hai bahar...n nothing is more sexy they bring pinned down by your partner... u r just an awesome writer...badly waiting for next update...make it extra hot...

Hi Nisha, your story is sooo fascinating that I had to prepone my hospital rounds so that I can read it in peace. Loved the characterization of Ishita Iyer.  Every women in India should be like her, independent, feisty. And what should I say about R&B, they don't make men like him anymore. Keep the updates coming. You are an awesome writer.
thats another 4 hours to go right..gosh I literally googled current IST time.. I hope the chakki wasnt too hard on you..since you are providing quite a few of us a good respite :-)