Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'm hyperventilating here...that was so...I don't know how to describe it in words! 😛
Firstly, the teasing banter between II and Baldev was just awesome. Seems like they share a friendly camaraderie. And they touched upon II's fave subject...Rakshasan. Love how she feigned ignorance. 😆
And then of course showing up at one of the Bhalla family's houses was exactly what I expected her to do. After all she couldn't let go of the chance of Rakshasan seeing her in that sexy "bra-louse" 😉
I am just eagerly anticipating the next part so please post asap! That's a sweet request btw. 😃
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I want to buy this saree 😉. I hope they ring in the New Years together ..  Baldev convo was nice and she did land up saying she might marry a Punjabi from Delhi 😳 guess next update is your  take on steamy romance ?
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why do i love her convo with baldev so much...its sooo   real!😊 ...and R&B II placed  together with Sam off to baby watch 😉 - can see a sizzler on the way...   

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ranu1234

I want to buy this saree 😉. I hope they ring in the New Years together ..  Baldev convo was nice and she did land up saying she might marry a Punjabi from Delhi 😳 guess next update is your  take on steamy romance ?

She is an IYER CHICK

BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL😃

My Amma has a saree... from her wedding... its everything I described and then some

Do u want me to turn it into a NY eve part?
Waise 2015 mein 1st Thursday tha

Story ke liye Monday kar dete hain😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SunshineBliss

why do i love her convo with baldev so much...its sooo   real!😊 ...and R&B II placed  together with Sam off to baby watch 😉 - can see a sizzler on the way...   

Since I ve lived in Delhi I know

YOU DONT GET PRIVACY TO MAKE OUT ANYWHERE

AT ANY TIME

IT HAS TO BE someone's house, his hers, Sam's... 
I cannot write about  them fumbling in their car or in a movie theatre😭...
Boardroom is OK too... but no public place

It probably sounds cliched to have them at home all the time... but I cannot bring myself to have them romance on the street😭
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
ashni0905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
When I read someone quoting that she is hooked to your story, I didn't know what she meant. Now I know. I am hooked too! Eagerly wait for your updates. Love the sizzling chemistry, feel like reading a fast paced love adventure.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashni0905

When I read someone quoting that she is hooked to your story, I didn't know what she meant. Now I know. I am hooked too! Eagerly wait for your updates. Love the sizzling chemistry, feel like reading a fast paced love adventure.

THANK YOU

Hamari Stat expert Wings of Fire  so rahi hai shaayad, but I notice after every part, there is one or two people introducing themselves to say they liked it😃
What a pattern👏

THANKS SO SO MUCH

I LOVE WRITING THIS...I WOULDNT SPEND EVERY MINUTE OUTSIDE OF WORK WRITING IT IF I DIDNT😆
Average 4  a day

This is the LONGEST vacation Ive had without leaving home😃
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Since I ve lived in Delhi I know

YOU DONT GET PRIVACY TO MAKE OUT ANYWHERE

AT ANY TIME

IT HAS TO BE someone's house, his hers, Sam's... 
I cannot write about  them fumbling in their car or in a movie theatre😭...
Boardroom is OK too... but no public place

It probably sounds cliched to have them at home all the time... but I cannot bring myself to have them romance on the street😭

Oh no no...i absolutely second that...romance on the streets is hard for me to gulp too...
This is just right...classy and passionate  just like the characters
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
How could you leave us all hanging there upside down on the swing for like a full day? #NotDone

On a second thought, there's gonna be a new thread for this tonight! That's huge!
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago