SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 115

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
just read the latest one.
more thoughts of RKB please? his thoughts are also hot. :'')
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Seriousreader

Nisha your lively narrative has a panacean effect on the souls & minds of YHMians (as the past few reports and OLVs seem to have left the audience all muddled up)

Hey SR,

I was repeatedly told people with PURE HEARTS  and PIOUS SOULS act that way in life
Since I don't  have either 
I QUIT watchingBig smile

I realised that I don't either-hence following suit Smile
Originally posted by RomComFan

I see that you update and then I wait because this is certainly one of the FFs where i love to read a whole bnuch of updates @ the same time to satisfy my craving! And i love it!

I love that they are so  freaking smart in their comebacks and thoughts... and in the same time simply juvenile.  I love that they can't resist each other. I love that they can't verbalize their pull to each other in anything but physical touches and gifts as yet. I love that she is so  into R&B that she is oblivious to the purpose of Srikanth's visit.  I love that Vandu suspects. I love that she not only sent razors but shaving cream as well  and I love love love all her imaginings about their future. I LOVE EVERYTHING... that is all.

Really enjoying the story, the pacing, your amazingly fast  updates and the fact that as aloof as he seems and as  'OMG I want you but I don't want  to want you' as she seems they are both so real!  Terrific, terrific job- your fan base awaits your next update with bated breath!Wink

Hey RCF

Thanks so very much

I really appreciate it
I TRY AND MIRROR REAL LIFE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. Its a serious sensible story piggybacking on the blistering attraction between R&B and II

Maybe in real life they would have had sex 15 times already (I am told current day India is very "modern"Clap)

Since I am not modern and dont live in India I write it however I like itBig smile

Originally posted by arshi21

just read the latest one.
more thoughts of RKB please? his thoughts are also hot. :'')

THANK U SO MUCH
I try to
But  saying too much about him will reveal his motives
NO...He doesnt have any.. NO he is NOT TRULY AND ETERNALLY IN LOVE WITH HER
she DOES NOT HELP HIM HEALLOL

Anyway saying too much about him will unravel his personality... well just have him come and go in the balcony, or at the pub with Mihir... when he is NOT warring with her at the office or making love to IIBig smile
Originally posted by nrn1486

Lol.. II is on life supportLOL
And Amma's going to see her bruises? Gosh, how embarrassingShockedLOL

No dont worry Neethi

She is fully clothed

She just left the light onBig smile

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Nisha your lively narrative has a panacean effect on the souls & minds of YHMians (as the past few reports and OLVs seem to have left the audience all muddled up)

Hey SR,

I was repeatedly told people with PURE HEARTS  and PIOUS SOULS act that way in life
Since I don't  have either 
I QUIT watchingBig smile

I realised that I don't either-hence following suit Smile

Welcome to the dark side my friendBig smile
Originally posted by modernfamily

Nisha which country are you in? Because my Sunday is almost overCry. Can you give something in the next hour or so? 

Sudhi

Would u like another update?Wink

No I am NOT kiddingBig smile
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Nisha I m jumping seeing you here..means update in pipeline.. BTW I guess you missed my comment on pg104

Hey Deepali

THANKS SO MUCH

Will go read your comment definitely