Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I will skirt the unemployment line as best as I can... by maybe... maybe doing another teeny weeny part... try... being the operative word
THANKS SO VERY MUCH SR

I DONT KNOW

WHERE it comes from...

I think my brain retains experiences.. and visuals... and I can go into my archive and pull anything up?

NO IDEA...

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I will skirt the unemployment line as best as I can... by maybe... maybe doing another teeny weeny part... try... being the operative word

THANKS SO VERY MUCH SR

I DONT KNOW

WHERE it comes from...

I think my brain retains experiences.. and visuals... and I can go into my archive and pull anything up?

NO IDEA...

Am a writer too...sadly enough my brain brings out memories of the drab kind😭
Mostly memories of ordered & unordered lists
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hand holding at dilli haat. I can totally picture that😃. He's looking at her eyes or rather into her eyes☺️. Love the pace Nisha. I know it's not fair to you to keep asking for more but what to do?
1136😆
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
2136? Really? She's so dead!! Math Genius! Give her the Fields Medal already!  🤣 Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Part 54
Differences & Dimes
"What are u getting Srikanth asked curiously, happened to come in between R&B and II😃
"She tore up the lil brown envelope and showed him, picked to the card with the dangling earring, didnt pretend to wear it
"Is that silver" Sri demanded😃
"NO... It costed Rs.138 its not silver"😲😡

II maybe was getting a lil smarter? maybe? She didnt borrow money from Sree to pay of her creditor... or tell him R&B paid for it☺️
R&B was having a conversation with his French guests, she didnt get intor-ed she did not know who they were😃

"they work for a startup also" Srikanth gushed😳
"Really?" II asked...😃
"Ya some bio diesel thing, France is so liberal and green anyway... they might have gotten funding easily... un like us" Srikanth grimaced

They began walking towards the back end... one of the French dudes called out to him to show an image
She paused, R&B walked up to her, she began walking so he did too
She didnt want to talk about Srikanth or the money she owed or ask him who his friends were, WORK
WORK IS ALWAYS A SAFE BET

"I reviewed the audit reports, we should have someone working to fix those bugs soon, it didnt happen during in house testing" she said apologetically
"How long was it tested?" he asked..
They have a roadmap for testing, Ashwini knows..." she said
"Did u redo the resource cost?" (GIVE EXCELSIOR CREDIT FOR KMPG'S DELAY?)
"Ofcourse Mr Bhalla we wont bill clients for service provider's delays" she said biting...
"I dont want it deployed in the workshop until u can get rid of the cloogy bugs" he said firmly

They were SO INCOMPATIBLE... THEY DID NOT AGREE ON ONE THING😭... there was no convincing her, there was no convincing him... they stood their ground pretty firmly😭

II wanted to argue, the workshop system is independent and bug free, running it parallelly 😲😭
will save time and bring up issues before they go live on every showroom and workshop... he wouldnt have any of it
"can I see the workshop module Monday?" he asked
"I am not sure I will touch base with Ashwini and let u know... ermm.. I owe u Rs.138 anyway..
"Rs.2136 you mean" he stressed😃😳
She looked away... his half smile came and went...
"What u do professionally doesnt have to sync with the personal life... YOU COULD BE AN ACCOUNTANT BUT COULD BE BANKRUPT tone😡
"I understand Mr Bhalla... using heavy duty words doesnt make a person a genius? Somewhat like that?" she asked😃
Smiling sweetly into his eyes, pausing...

EXACTLY he said...😃
"You could get on a payment plan" he muttered.. expressionlessly."
Srikanth... caught up... more on that in the next part...
She went to work Sat evening...

Around 7 a package arrived at her desk, when she went work Sat evening...
"100 Ways to Save and Grow your Money" by Peter Sorrell
 the book had a change jar picture with pennies and dimes in it😡

RAKSHASAN!!!!!!! I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE CREDIT CARD BILL GO OVER DUE EVER😲
I HAVE SAVED ENOUGH MONEY TO FUND ALL YOUR CARGO SHORTS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE😆

She was hopping mad... she went online, and had something shipped overnight to Vasant Vihar😆

He received it at at 9 Sunday morning

"The Financial Terrorist" by John Gubert

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The Financial Terrorist!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣!!! Epic!!!!!!
anoos123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
this was a smaller update as compared to the previous one...😭
i'm a student n i never ever in my life has got up early morning even to study, i ike to study at night.. bt U changed my whole routine.. i'm gettting up at 5.30 a.m regularly to read ur updates..
i jst cant wait dear😉😆
THANK U SO MUCH FOR GIVING US A WONDERFUL STORY...👏👏
I think u can take writing as a parttime career option, coz u hav shown us ur excellancy in writing through this story.. WELL DONE NISHA👏👏
I cant understand how u manage to write all these updates brilliantly and make us readers hooked to this story..

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
LOL!
Book fight :'D

loving it
AdventureGirl14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣

Oh, how they fight.. or romance..I can't get enough of it😆

No display of jealousy from him. He even stood his ground at the "I'm Sreekanth, Sree to her" comment. 👏
But something tells me he'll give her a hint or two about his possessiveness.. along with a math lesson😆... the next time they have one of their private encounters😳

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! tooo cute.. financial terrorist 🤣.. thanks for updates love it..
I know thencha record but addicted to this story of yours.
You know what would be real fun is a full blown fight in a conference room back and forth infront of everyone and both refusing to let go 🤣