Logon ko meri har baat hasaati hai kaam par bhi😕
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by swatib.123

when will u update next eagerly waiting...😊😊
As soon as I am done writing a certain length😃
THANK YOU FOR THE EAGERNESS😃
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

that teeny hint of possessiveness... wonder if R&B himself was aware until he saw II with Shree...eagerly waiting for the next part ...and  for our 'dude' to stake claim😳

Very true

It was just a searing attraction upto that point
Seeing her with him all of a sudden TWO DAYS IN A ROW cant be good😳
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Really?

Thanks tumne bata diya
Aage se careful rahoongi,😆

OR

Maybe I will use a statistical argument at work to mess with YOU😉

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR SAYING NICE THINGS

That will be fun!😉
Earrings & Eight plus eight 🤣

Part 53

"I think Ive seen you SOMEWHERE" muttered Srikanth😡😲

AYYO! POCHU DA! DAMN!... Vera enge paatirpe, you must have seen him torturing some poor soul like me...he does that as a career... 😆😭
use words like advertorial, ask him if he knows the meaning... Modern School Barakhamba drop out... AND YET I AM SCRAMBLING TO GO CHECK ON HIM WHEN HE IS SICK, HE TELLS ME WHY DID U COME?
U SHUD HAVE JUST CALLED😭... STINKER...Rakshasan... and then he wont let me straighten mny clothes when he is done... pigg"☺️

II's Old Navy jacket vibrated frantically like her heart was ready to explode, she surreptiously felt her warm cheeks turning away from the men
"I am JUST GOING HOME, THE DUDES CAN SHOP... Rakshasan can charge Sree whatever he wants"😭

"I am NOT SURE" said R&B
"I cant place it either, but vaguely somewhere" Sree was very confident😃

Sree HAD ACTUALLY SEEN HIM A YEAR OR TWO AGO on the Argent Graines, Silver Seeds website when he hit the "About US" link😉
They had described him and had a picture in there as well
He could have busted II's hegemony in educaton career and over achievement ALL in one stroke if he had recalled😆

But nope... II's dominance will continue UNTIL our dude busts it at some point😃
SREE MADE CONVERSATION...😲
"Theres over 60 people at work, I am carrying a huge load" grinning
R&B shrugged politely
II KNEW HE WONT TALK...😳

The French dude said something R&B just grabbed the money and paid the Kashmiri vendor
II:Polama... lets go Sree..SreeKANTH she corrected herself. please.. lets go to the stores by the entrance... we are too far down"
Sree: Hey u agreed to trail me... u have to follow my rules.. we can eat out later?

II's insides churned NO I CANT EAT WITH YOU... I DONT WANT TO GIVE U MORE IDEAS THAN U ALREADY HAVE😭
Sree moved, so II did, R&B DID WITH THE French dudes
Sree BEGAN TALKING TO R&B..
S: Do u live here?"
R&B: AROUND...

YA HE LIVES IN ONE AREA EVERY NIGHT... AROUND? AROUND?😭😡
S: I am here on vacation... she is my shopping buddy, she did such a good job last weekend, I decided to rope her in
II acted like she was texting,, well she TYPED A MESSAGE  FOR NOBODY🤣
R&B nodded like he knew she was a good shopping guide😕
S:WHO KNEW ACCOUNTANTS CAN BE GOOD SHOPPERS (laughing)
II: I am good at everything Srikanth (offended)
S:I bet you are, shopping, singing... your job... just the best (IDIOT)😳

AYYO NEE DROOL PANNADE... STOP DROOLING.. U want to walk with the Rakshasan and talk about me? Why dont u two talk about whatever men talk about😕😡

Srikanth:U have guests from overseas?
One of the French dudes was very friendly "Bon Jour!" he said
SREE repeated it choppily😆

The men introduced themselves to each other... 3 guys, 4 guys, not sure... and two women..
II barely nodded... she walked ahead to a trinkets, earrings store, and started trying on some... placing the card on her ear and looking at her mirror
She already wore some silvery pink dangling thingies... and KOHL.. kohl around her sparkling fuming eyes😳☺️
"Pehan na mat madam" the guy ordered😃
"Khareedkar to pehan sakti hoon na?" she asked sniggering😡
"Haan ji woh kar sakte ho" sheepish😛
She fished in her lil leather cross shoulder purse.. and fished out Rs. 500.. the earring was Rs.138...
"Chuthhe do madam" THE MAN PUT THE EARRING AWAY "Subah subah" he cursed her on top
"SUBAH KAHAN HAI ABHI TO 1 baj gaya...
"Mere liye to hai na" "Main abhi aaya" he argued logically😲

AMMA MUST HAVE GOTTEN TO U Peedai she cursed him😆

R&B HANDED THE MAN Rs.140 and waved to say I dont want Rs 2
She grabbed his wrist

"NO" "Please no"😭
Inadvertently their hands linked in the position it links to after kissing... a unusual intimate familiarity building without notice ☺️
The money was in it the store guy stared..
"Please aap rehne do... I dont want ur money... I am not I cant take money from clients Mr Bhalla!!😃
NIIICE
THERE... BRING WORK INTO EVERY SITUATION II👏
NEE ROMBA SMART...👏

R&B switched the money to his right and handed the guy the money😉
"I DONT WANT TO OWE YOU ANY MORE THAN I ALREADY DO" she let out an anguished cry hissing😳😭
A half smile appeared and vanished'
The earrings were being bagged...

SRIKANTH? WHERE IS HE? AYYO!!
He was 10 shops down chatting up the French dude...
"Pakdo madam" the guy yelled
"I cant..." she whispered to him
"I DONT NEED YOUR BENEVOLENCE.. FIVE BUCKS... ITS ALL IT TOOK FOR ME TO GET HERE" she said it all in whisper but NEVERTHE LESS SAID IT TO THE DUDE😃😳

Rakshasaney Those darned five bucks have been HAUNTING ME DA
I should have let my purse be in your Dad's car and left, WALKED HOME ASKED ATHIM TO GIVE ME A RIDE
I RODE WITH YOU
ART THIEF... U kissed me by the Monet and my life has spiralled out of control
"U can... if u manage your money properly.. you will be FINE" he whispered😃😡
"I dont need lessons in managing money, I am a fricking accountant... I do this for a living" she hissed😡😡
"U cud do better dont u think?" HE RILED HER... THE ASS RILED HER😆 "We all need help" TONE
"I DONT NEED IT FROM YOU" she whispered...😡
I am paying you AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, OUTSIDE, INSIDE WHEREVER IAM ABLE TO GET CHANGE...II hissed as they began walking...
WORKS!! R&B said softly😃

WORKS? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? 
The store guy stared at the lovely couple, his right in hers... fighting over a pair of earings
"Aapko nahi chahiye to kisi aur ko de deta hoon" he said SMUGLY
GIMME THAT! II grabbed the earring, letting go of R&B's hand...😃

His eyes strayed over her full lips.. the big accusing eyes... they were inches from each other, their faces... cms..
"I dont even remeber how much I owe you... I cant think straight anymore, I MEAN I CANT THINK STRAIGHT ABOUT HOW MUCH I OWE YOU""On last count was it Rs1008?...This is another 138" so Rs 2138... 

"That EXACTLY right" he muttered with the SAME BLOODY EXPRESSIONLESS FACE🤣

TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED THIRTY EIGHT? II?😲
ONAKKU COLLEGE EY VENDAAM No college required...WE WILL JUST AWARD U THE MATH PhD... the author says😃

AND THEN THE GENIUS CORRECTED IT, YEP... SHE DID👏

"No NOT Rs 2138... EIGHT PLUS EIGHT IS 16 so it should be Rs 2136" she said smiling smugly, biting her lower lip as if she struggled to contain her joy and didnt want to gloat😳😃

"I have to tell SREE U MESSED UP" she continued... SMUGLY,😃 "You didnt correct me... u so messed up... Math is obviously NOT YOUR STRENGTH" she finsihed breathlessly... 👏
her silvery pink pearls bobbing agitatedly...

AYYOOO II, YOU ARE SO DEAD...the author thinks

"ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE U PAID anyway (so I may have forgotten how much you owe me)" he said...softly 
When Srikanth walked up with the French dudes...😃

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Kya ho raha hai. Sri is so busy in french dudes. I didnt like wen he treated her as a shopper. Tht was rude. Dont mind if RKB does that. He is sooo sexy. Waiting to see how they owe and de-owe each other.
Love ya Nishu🤗i stumble my way into forum every day n night to read your updates. Simply love ya. Lucky ppl who work with u, hope their jobs are intact😃
Oh dear lord the girl has lost her ability to do math! She's doomed now. No one can save her. 😛 😆 Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

Kya ho raha hai. Sri is so busy in french dudes. I didnt like wen he treated her as a shopper. Tht was rude. Dont mind if RKB does that. He is sooo sexy. Waiting to see how they owe and de-owe each other.
Love ya Nishu🤗i stumble my way into forum every day n night to read your updates. Simply love ya. Lucky ppl who work with u, hope their jobs are intact😃

In Srikanth's defense Hes FALLEN FOR HER😃😳
Hook line and sinker...😃
Where does all this amazing creativity sprout from...I wonder.  Is it from the food you eat or the air you breathe.
Awesome-simply amazing👏
I am an inconsiderate glutton, and wondering if there'd be another update soon.😳