SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 110

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago

Here is yet another breezy racy partLOL to start ur Sundays off in DesBig smile

Part 41
Scope Creep & Various Uses of razorsWink

She brought her hand up and pried his off her blouse.. or tried to...
Did u go looking for me?" he asked into her neckWink
You accused me of causing scope creep" HOW DARE U" she hissed...Angry almost enveloped in the silky folds of her kanjeevaram's pallu so his hand wont find her waist... it did...Blushing
"U love to dish it out II ...but cant take it?"he askedEvil Smile
"scope creep is a subtle process that starts with small adjustments and ends up...  resulting in projects that take far longer to complete or even fail before they are finished." he said softly on her neckROFL

SHE WAS FURIOUS...pushing him with all her might... as he just stood there
"I MINORED IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT you jerk" she hissedAngryCry
But... She felt his raspy jaw for the first time where the triangle scrap of lingerie started on her skin...he held both her hands in ONE of his...his other on her bare waist... 
THIS IS BAD... her mind howled...but with his open mouth somewhere in the region of her shoulder...her body was saying
"U must be on a different planet"ROFL ... her face was a glowing soft reddish hue...
HE HAS A ONE DAY SHADOW... HE SHAVED IN CHANDIGARH BUT COULD NOT SHAVE TODAY?CryShocked
Rakshasan...Embarrassed
Her flowers had left a  trail of scent all over her neck and jaw... 
he traced it with his tongue as if looking for some treasure... sore... throbbing... achy... on fire... moist and dreamyBlushing
Her neck was completely bare... AMMA HAD INSISTED SHE WEAR A NICE "NECKLACE" AYYO... WHY DIDNT I LISTEN TO YOU... DUDE HAS TURNED IT INTO A PLAY GROUND."Cry
His unruly ruffled hair teased her lower lip and chin...every attempt she made to move her face away she exposed her longish neck and bare collar bones
Every attempt she made to protect her collar bone she convicted her mouth to endure the mind numbing onslaught of his...
It had been a week... 6 days... From Sunday at 6:55 PM to 
Saturday at 8: 00 PM... HOW MANY HOURS...?
Jesus Christ... Ive forgotten ADDITIONShockedCry

She leaned forward on his chest... when she couldnt take it any more... he traced the floral string on her almost bare back. with a purposeful index finger... 
and stopped when the flowers ended ermmm or when she nipped his lobe... accompanied by a sob
She slammed back on the wall taking him with her furiously... taking his hand with her trapping it between the wall and the back... exposing her front to his gaze...
He bent again... and she reached for the back of his neck... "yank spot"
It was smooth... AND STUBBLY... NOTHING TO HOLD ON TO...
NOTHING... she caressed it with bare hands... long slender fingers searching for locks... those silky long ones
as he writhed on her... crushing her pallu between them...

U are EVIL U trimmed ur HAIR? she graoned... gasping... she had lost the ONLY advantage she had from his torment... Cry
there was nothing to hold on to now he had a FULL HEAD OF HAIR on top BUT HAD TRIMMED THE BACK ENTIRELY...
"since u wouldnt teach me how to shave... the razor has other uses" he said on her lips as he began to plunder...
.Moulding her to him ... as she kicked herself making mental notes.
Rakshasan is a fitting name...

Notes to self:

1. SEND USER GUIDE WHEN U SEND PRODUCTS
2. WEAR SHORTTT STRINGS OF FLOWERS
3. Buy BRA OF EVERY GODDAMN COLOR
4. ALWAYS LISTEN TO AMMA
5. You couldnt have a picked a better name for the dude

Notes to Rakshasan:
1. Instruct admin to GIVE OUT DAY, MONTH, YEAR, HOUR, MINUTE SECOND OF RETURN FROM BUSINESS TRIPSCry
2. Always walk through hotel room before u check out... FOR MISPLACED SHAVE THINGSAngry
3. Project management lessons are NOT FOREPLAY... U cud get urself killedEvil Smile

Edited by Nisha0604 - 7 years ago
Nishuuu.. I so wanted him to romance her in a saree di... Lol she is an idiot.. Why does she open her mouth when she doesnt want him near ber... Lol.. M dead after this... Next update eppo???
Thank u nisha,just now I watch olv it irrited me but your lovely update boost me..thank u dear.thank u so much.make my day lovely by your wonderful update.i have a small request I want kanna to give a tight slap to R&B pls pls .show me ek bar esa hotha haina na when kanna drunk .pls pls ,bcoz im totally irrited with raman present dumb behaviour. Edited by janani_divan - 7 years ago
Part 41
Cleaning lady & Agri business
The longest sentence he ever spoke to her was a DEFINITION?LOL

Sam showed up when he took a French call... around 8:20 ish?
Some flowers had ripped and fell by the window... she took them all off.. her saree a crushed mess...TELL YOUR SISTER HOW THAT HAPPENED...Cry
she had to reach out and wipe off lipstick stains from his chin and collar bone..
He let her do the labor and watched... HANDS IN POCKETS... her index finger stroking that stubbly chin... EmbarrassedBlushingand the collar bone with some/no/lot of hair?Embarrassed
She couldnt see straight...so didnt know...Big smile

She thought of charging him or adjusting towards what was owed...
DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT DI... in the STATE U ARE IN RIGHT NOW... ITS A SNAKE PITROFL
DUDE WILL END UP HOLDING U TO Rs. 1 or Rs 2 lakhs
Moolai erkanave kalangi irukku... idula romba strain pannikaade... get the hell out of here..Shocked
Ur brain is already fried... DO NOT SAY A WORD...IILOL

He held her index finger to CHECK if she had DONE A GOOD JOB...Blushing
They held that hand... her right with his left for a minute or two...
letting go when his phone rang...

Akka CALLED
Really? she thought... AFTER 12 CALLS U CALL NOW?
Athai got a tooth ache with Bala gone with his parents to NOIDA... to see a cousin... Vandu had to take her..
And she left her phone in her car
She couldnt even be mad at Akka
She lived patiently in a joint family with extended cousins and in laws and a nosy Athai that visited almost every month
They had a HUGE loan on their apartment and were stalling the second baby for that reasonClap

Sam fed her... despite refusing as much as possible

In a HUGE stately dining table
With 24 or 48 chairs
tanmay was an angel... laughing smiling and chatting... OFFERED TO HIRE HER.Big smile
Told her about Akshata Big smile

He didnt even ask her if she needed a ride... as if she was there for his entertainment and she could go when HE WAS DONEBlushing
She barely ate... while Sam wondered if she only like Iyer STUFF

I AM AROUSED BY A PUNJABI MAN AND BY PUNJABI FOODBlushing
But since the Rakshasan of a brother of yours has my mouth  so sore and achy... I am unable to eat anything
Three weeks? Four weeks? IN A ROW... I have been drowning in this wine casket...Day DreamingBlushing
POST MORTEM of the kiss?
Oh she would do that ALL SATURDAY NIGHT...
Nights were her best friend now... her secret keeper... and listenerEmbarrassed

The next week saw some big action...
At work and at home... the project finally began chugging along after starting trouble
II spent most of her day on Proj Mgmt SW... tracking every deliverable every milestone... 
she spent days with Ashwini and evenings with Baldev
She considered returning to Public Accounting
Thats like saying, "I would like to be hanged instead of choosing life in prison"LOL
Srikanth was arriving middle of next week... spending three or 4 days at Natesan Mama's .. before heading out to see his parents
He worked for some agricultural data modelling startup called SMARTGRO that provided
turn-key GPS solutions,and Internet-based software of some kind that enabled farmers make intelligent decisions, like theft 
prevention, and yield increase etc...Shocked
THEIR BIGGEST PRODUCT AWAITED FUNDINGWink

HE DID NOT WORK FOR LINKED IN OR MONSTER DID NOT WORK FOR ANY exec search firmBig smile
Appa did not know if he was a data guy or a agri biz guy... either case Appa was getting himself into troubleBig smileEmbarrassed

II was not a "Whatever Appa says I will follow" girlBig smile
Appa wanted her to apply for public sector bank jobs, apply for central government roles
II JUST LIKE EVERY 20 something in India, in Delhi CHOSE a life of Corporate India
She was not only intelligent and self made but extremely AMBITIOUS too
Ermmm.. except when it came to a certain  someone...where her brain completely shut downBlushing

WHY APPA  went ahead and proceeded to craft an image of Srikanth as "II's sole source of career enhancement?"
ONLY APPA knows... Big smile
he would have to answer that when II confronts him when this mess blows up...Cry
But then at THAT time most likely II would have sunk a few more inches quicksand called R&BBig smile
BOTH will have an ammunition... a really strong one...Clap

Srikant LOVED II's pictures he had told his Periappa... Natesan Mama
He had seen pictures of her in the dark pink saree and the backless choli the 70th celeb nightBlushing
He even wrote to Mr Iyer introducing himself and saying things like "I would love to meet her ON THE DAY I ARRIVE"Embarrassed
well...Not in caps... but he did...
Appa was super happy, he was found talking to Amma EVERYWHERE at home... in the kitchen, in the balcony, in the living room before pooja after poojaBig smile
Even WHILE DRIVING TO WORKLOL

Amma was happy too, in her HAPPINESS she completely forgot she was supposed to spy on II for Vandu's sakeShocked
Amma was happy Srikanth is going to pull her daughter out of the rut
Looong hours no sleep
We wont tell Mrs Iyer that Looong hours and nooo sleep was not about KMPGBlushing

Hello di
Can I call u that...
I have not read the update
But thank u for such a story
Upset over the track need something to distract...
Thanks in forum for only u r some other beautiful story
Avoiding episode for 2 days
But I am nt surprised but people here are
Uoset due to people will speak against puttar and ishu
Thank u
Off to read
He did not! Did he really just do that?!?!?
He pulled back her blouse and corrected her about the color of her OWN bra?!?!? 
Of course he did! 
Damn, truly a rakshasan! Angry
Of course it made me fall in love with him all over again! LOL
Originally posted by janani_divan

Thank u nisha,just now I watch olv it irrited me but your lovely update boost me..thank u dear.thank u so much.make my day lovely by your wonderful update.i have a small request I want kanna to give a tight slap to R&B pls pls .show me ek bar esa hotha haina na when kanna drunk .pls pls ,bcoz im totally irrited with raman present dumb behaviour.

Hi! Janani

I am sorry you are so disappointed with the show

Since I started writing this tale I QUIT WATCHINGClap COMPLETELY FULLY AND TOTALLYClap

The BEST thing I did after Grad SchoolLOL
I have no connection to the show or characters or the actors, don't feel a thing... don't care about a thing about the showBig smile

I spent 3 months complaining... the MOST FOOLISH THING?
Probably...

UNTIL I STARTED WRITING THIS STORYBig smile

I RENT THIS TOPIC WITHIN YHMBig smile...I have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SHOW SORRY

My leads are not even related to the YHM leads... thankfully.Big smile
This story is as far away from YHM as possible... North vs. South pole would still be too closeShocked
The male lead is not even called Raman so II hitting him would be practically impossible to doCry

I suggest you quit watching tooBig smile
THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR READING

Did she actually dare to divulge details about her lingerie? That's like walking willingly into the devil's playground. Mad this girl is. Mad. Certified Insane. D'ohAnd that devil had the audacity to correct her. Good for nothing know it all! (I LOVE HIM! Blushing)

This man, irresistible devil that he is, definitely needs a lesson in foreplay. Maybe, since she didn't teach him the proper use of a razor, she could teach him this instead. BlushingROFL

Something so intimate and 'couply' about HER wiping the lipstick off of HIS face. Blushing And the jerk of a devil had the gall to check and make sure she did a good job of it?!?! But he shall be forgiven thanks to the hand-holding that ensued. Day Dreaming

Good thing the debt tally was not revisited in that moment...the devil surely would have taken advantage of her delirious state of mind. 1-2 lakhs? No, he would have demanded a much higher price [for allowing her to TOUCH...his stubly chin and hair/no hair collarbone? Blushing]...or better yet, SOMETHING much more VALUABLE [to him?]. Blushing 
Edited by -Payal- - 7 years ago