Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 110

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved it Nisha ! I love his direct approach too .. Akka suspecting and finally shrikanth and R&B ka Milan perfect. Why do I feel whenever he knows in his mind he will just tell the person standing next to him as a matter of fact pointing to II there goes the mother of my 3 children 😳
Something like madhavan in alaypayude . Waiting for your next looks like quite a few of us can't think beyond R&B and II anymore 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey Anu
the next part is on its way
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Still here. Still reading. Still in love with R&B. 

Extremely excited about Shreee.

Best part about the way you write R&B is that even though you may only write one or two sentences about his thoughts, it's written so as to leave an impact. You give so much away yet maintain an aura of mystery and unpredictability. Love it. 

PS: Love that he's become more verbal and...possessive? 😳

Edited by -Payal- - 9 years ago
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is going sooo  👏

Love that they are beginning to acknowledge their pull in  a more concrete way, if only to themselves. 

I love the glimpses into his thought processes and very interested to see his reaction to Sri.

Actually I can't wait til she finds out the truth about Sri...🤣

You realize  II & R&B have become as real to me as RKB & JKR right?  That's how addicted I am to this...

May I also add how much I love your very descriptive writing- it's a real treat and makes things really come alive!😊
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Achodaaa rakshasans heart is burning just like his throat... Love to see him as an angry young man...
You have officially weaned me off YHM... No more daily soaps for me... Thank s a lot... ;) 
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that teeny hint of possessiveness... wonder if R&B himself was aware until he saw II with Shree...eagerly waiting for the next part ...and  for our 'dude' to stake claim😳
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Ooo...someone is jealous...seems ishita will bear the brunt..or rather beard...:) super awesome part...she is feeling super excited and the part where she recalls her first time with him is just spicy.. she cant rem any thing with subby but remember every details with R&B...ufff...super hot...

n special mention..first time i read a story where writer has mentioned garhwali people..half of the people are not even aware about them..im a garhwali too...:))))

as always plz update soonnn...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Part 52
Acrobatics & Math Hegemony

Saturday
At around 11 ish.. she was late actually... Amma made her sing for an hour... when she got out of the house it was 11, she reached Dilli Haat around 1 ish
 she wore a blue jeans and a pink Lacoste tee with a white cami..layers... and her white Old Navy hoodie, 
hair in loong braid... she wore some pink white offwhite things in her wrists... beaded bracelety kind...
Amma wasnt thrilled but she didnt say anything😆

Amma and Appa hovered over her like CIA drones... interfering and cloying
"Why do u have to work tomorrow kanna? If u hang out late, u shud just rest tomorrow"
REALLY? THIS FROM AN AMMA THAT MADE HER CHANGE THREE BUSES ON THE DAY OF AUTO STRIKE FOR A RANDOM JOB INTERVIEW?😲

"Amma, I am telling you, if he chooses to return to Delhi next week,😭
 I AM not his shopping guide tour guide anything, my review is coming up I havent rated my direct reports😭
I have peer feedback over ... flowing on each one of them padikkave 6 hours aagum, to read alone it will take 6 hours...last  year I had one, 
max two people reporting to me this year FOUR
I AM NOT EVEN INTERESTED IN THE BAY AREA RIGHT NOW (Sach ka saamna?)☺️
She turned red and quickly dug into her upma...
"Coffee jillnu irukku, its cold" she sulked, getting up to go reheat in the microwave

"Kanna its a long time since u cooked u shud stay home tomorrow and make PUNJABI FOOD YOUR FAVORITE"😉😆
She dropped the china cup she picked up thankfully her coffee was in the steel tumbler THAT didnt fall
The cup broke all over the kitchen floor😳😃

She took a broom out and cleaned
Never mind, u are in a hurry u shud go" Amma said

I AM NOT IN A HURRY I WILL NOT COOK PUNJABI FOOD, WE OFFICIALLY STOPPED LOVING PUNJABI FOOD
"I only love IYER FOOD MA" she SAID😃

She is a genius correct?... so she dropped that BIG FAT HINT for Amma and Appa👏
They nodded conspiratorily "Avan adu daan pidikum nu solirpaan" "Srikanth must have told her he only loves Iyer food"😃

On the car drive she talked to herself... "An affair?"
Can I come out alive?"
the thought scared her... "does he even want an affair?"
"It must all be imagination"😃

He waited outside...
He hugged for the greeting, she quirmed a little.. but maybe a familiarity thing?
He was seeing her for the third time?

"Busy morning?" he asked politely
"amma paada vechutta" she muttered sulking "Amma asked me to sing"😭
"WHAT DID U SING?" he asked
She told him "Two Tyagaraja kritis, one Purandaradasa and one Abhang"😳
Did u record it?" he asked eagerly😃

"NOOO! I never record anything, I sing an hour most days, well thats a lie I sing 4-5 hours a week, left to Amma I would sing 10 hours a week. 
Avlav memory afford panna mudiyadu, we cant buy so many USB drives or storage space" she giggled😳

They walked through, spending an hour... walking chatting...
A street performer was doing an acrobatic act, people were crowded around him... 100s maybe...
R&B stood there in the crowd with his French buddies 2 women and 3 men...
He wore cargo shorts and a pistachhio green Lacoste...his feet were NOT in flip flops... clever... to avoid the dust most likely
He saw them approach, his eyes not leaving her... he wore Ray Bans... nothing ultra expensive nothing reeking "I AM A RICH PUNJABI"
So II HAD ONE MORE THING TO HATE ABOUT HIM
Couldnt he have been flashy and loud? Ayyo!!

His eyes followed them through the crowd, she was the tallest woman... she frequently rubbed her eyes as the dust flew
The man made room for her in front she slid up she turned to listen as he said something, he showed his arm  a scar may be?
She peered and smiled... and said something loud... he made a wing like hand gesture
The acrobat invited Sree...
NO SREE, NO SREE, II panicked.. "Vendaam please... NO.. this not easy... u have no idea... polam vaango, aap chalo please" she aynked his forearm
The Dude tried to be all cowboy... but the II stopped him😲😳😃

R&B 's phone rang, he yanked the ear bud from his left ear and answered the phone...

One of his French female friends was summoned for the act... she handed him his purse squealed and ran into the crowd
The other friend standing by him said something in French and grabbed her Cartier purse, he smiled wide at the joke
And THATS WHEN SHE SAW HIM😳☺️
They held the gaze for the longesttt time... 
she didnt smile... the Rasam induced heartburn... he didnt either, but  50 feet from each other they know who they were looking at.. 
she didnt know until the girl was done that she was part of his group... her eyes followed the girl, she stood by a Fench dude
The crowd milled around after the act, Sree and II disappeared... he had 7 bags already... 
He paused near a Kashmiri stall and began bargaining, she checked her messages...
Texted Akka... she said she was at Sector 12...II wondered why
" I am just here because I was bored" Akka texted
Sree began talking about the acrobat

"Ayyo ongalala mudiyadu, they act make it look easy but u cant do it" II had a startled looked
R&B walked by

Sree demanded a lower price the guy reluctantly agreed... at Rs. 42 each..
"Do u need 10?' she asked grinning
"37" he said proudly.. "OK 38 I can give u one" he said openly flirting...😈

To say color snaked from her toes to her hair scalp would be an understatement

R&B a foot away😲... LITERALLY with his firang group, they bought at the next stall
R&B and a guy were now at the Kashmiri vendor... R&B transalated fluently

YOU KNOW EVERYTHING IN FRENCH OTHER THAN "GET LOST" DONT U
Rakshasane
For a second she thought about telling the French dude what R&B taught her...
AYYO VENDAAM.. HE WILL TORTURE ME IN PRIVATE NO... NO..🤣

RAKSHASAN... U CANT SEE ME HAVING A LITTLE FUN?.. WHAT ARE U DOING HERE... WHERE ARE THE FIRANGS U WERE KISSING UP TO?.."TOUR GUIDE SAALA...  she cursed..
Inadevertently she found herself placing an inch or two distance between Sree and herself😃

NO provocation, no glares from R&B... no grinding teeth... no Hindi film style rage...
He had his hands tucked in his pockets...

The guy said adtees? 38? at 42 and stared at R&B

Sree wanted 22 of the big ones at 63.. the owner got all confused...
 "Rs.1596+ Rs 1386
R&B and II both spoke at the same time Rs. 2,982...

It ticked her off ofcourse because in one second he had displaced her Math hegemony...🤣
Sree smiled at R&B
"You are as fast as her"  Sree said proudly.. almost touching II😡

R&B did not say a word

AVAN PESA MAATTAN... AVANODA DAY JOB ENNA KODUMAI PADUTHARDU... AVAN NAAL POORA ENNA EPDI ELLAM SODIKKALAM THINK PANNUVAN
He wont talk, his day job is to torture me... he spends all day thinking how all he can torment me☺️

That thought was very unsettling and R&B was not good for her heart...
"I ve not scored less than 100 in Math ever" she said smugly to Sree... yep...
AND YOU?' SREE ASKED FOR OPINION from R&B
AYYO!

ARE U MADD? U ARE ASKING HIM?
Avan Rakshasan... some roundabout sort of way he will prove I cheated or the question papers were inaccurate
He will send them for re evaluation and THATS IT😆
My PRIDE AND JOY WILL BE GONE
AYYYO SREE😭

"I did OK" said the dude softly

HEY I AM SREEKANTH, SREE TO HER" SAID Srikanth😃

AYYYO... SREE TO ME? SREE TO ME... NO U ARE NOT... U ARE NOT ANYTHING TO ME... JUST AS HE ..
ERMMM
I MEAN... NEVER MIND😃

R&B extended a polite hand and said "Raman Bhalla"...
"RAKSHASAN TO ME!!!!" II muttered to herself😃😳

THUS BEGAN II'S ANGUISH AND DISTRESS... FOR THE SATURDAY😃

"

nividances thumbnail
She only likes Iyer food...and the wheels start turning in Amma's and Appa's brains. 😆
Math calculations in unison. 😛
Sree to her?? ROFL 🤣
And finally Bay Area suitor meets Rakshasan. 😃
This is just getting better with each part! 👏
Nish, would it be too much to ask for another chapter tonight? Pretty please...
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
y i have the feeling that R&B is not saying anything now but he will surely II later.. that would be interesting to read.. n this shrikant...ultra chipko...i don't like him...

would be really fun to read how he torment her in private. n she is working on sun na..so pukka kuch hot update milega...i hope so...