Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
vandu is perfect akka- sis elder by just few years :) love her here as well as there in madshow.

and what's with R&B 'proprietorial attitude'.. is it like marking his territory 😉
Edited by Ad_Mumbai_Girl - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arya1991

Oh. God.

You have me hook, line & sinker.
I'm staying awake at such an ungodly hour (for my time zone) just reading your latest update.

I think your R&B and II have me far, far, far more hooked than the actual YHM's RKB & IRKB.

Aaayyyooo!!!!!
Naan yenna solaradu?? 
Enake paithyam pudikumnnu nennakiren... Sariya ongaloda II madiri... R&B paithyam!

So hot. So mysterious. I'm constantly wondering what is going on in that mind of his, apart from those random Google translations and oh-so-significantly-insignificant gifts of his!

You've created one hell of an alternate universe out here. And pls don't be too shocked if people start fan-girling more after your R&B than our actual Raavan Kumar Bhalla, who's being completely useless on the actual show.

I love your R&B. He's got a mind of his own. And a body that does as he & his mind pleases.

Muah!
Much love & kudos, to your brilliant writing, and amazingly kickass characters.
Awaiting your next update with bated breath.

THANKS SO VERY MUCH ARYA!!

I am beyond thrilled to read your comment
The response to this tale has been NOTHING short of ASTOUNDING👏.

For a regular working mother/wife/employee like me, your words are life changing.
I think its a combination of things... its because the show itself is on the decline and the characters I crafted seem to be original, identifiable,  intelligent, young, urban, and ambitious...
I am not part of the 20 something demographic any more... THOUGH I WISH I WAS, with R&B😉

I suspect the 20 somethings identify more with II than gushing over R&B. That for me is a victory😃
I am thrilled I offered an opportunity for them to relate to a woman, albeit in fiction, that's more REAL than what the show seems to have.

R&B is stuff fantasies are made of... I wrote him more carefully than I wrote II. Despite 4 updates  A DAY (someone posted a statistic today) I think R&B turned out OK😃

The lines in blue... what can I say I am quite speechless

I am happy to be the creator of such fantasies I guess...
I dont have the snipping tool on my home laptop, I am getting it ASAP to get snapshots of comments like yours and save them for posterity...

IF EVER I publish this tale or write any more, I shall include every compliment from these pages

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

he sent the book HOME! ... OMG.. that spunk  that attitude  that character ..WHO have you created here Nisha

Speaks volumes about this man ..ain't it... a subtle hint that our man may want to put her in a spot where she has to answer  her parents (truth or lie -who knows) , which means ' i dont want to hide this 'whatever we have' from the world' . Cant wait to see how u take it forward 

😃
Niice
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Looks like someone is burning 😉

II is a total nutcase and I mean that in the best way possible! 😆

She is😃... TOTALLY a nut job...if she were smart and hopped into bed with him, then she would be like every other 20 something in India nahi? 
Usme kya maza?
As an author zilch!! 
I would write a "mature" part every other day and it would all be about sex😭

The 20 something in India comment... I am told most Indian girls are very promiscuous and its all about self gratification "Whatever makes ME happy" types... PURE HERE SAY... i don't live in India and I am not a 20 something so that statistic could be wrong I read it on this Forum in fact a few months ago when Mihika's virginity issue came up😃... I styled II after cousins and nieces and Iyer friends that are 20 something SUCCESSFUL AND YET NOT promiscuous😃 Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ad_Mumbai_Girl

R&B getting uneasy seeing Shree n II 😃 

little unexpected but if it is just initial startle on his part, it is expected. 

may be II's skin will feel the burnt of it 😛

😃

ONLY HE knows what he feels for II
As someone thats attracted to a girl and happens to be making out with her errrmm... umm... FREQUENTLY🤣 I BET that pissed him off😃
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

nice!  finally she acknowledges and hints to her akka and namma hero is off reading about iyers now 😳 just like she was about french and paris !

Hey Anu,

She claimed not to know Iyer cooking, he sent her a book and asked her to learn

ASS!!😃

Hes very matter of fact... I like that about him

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

He sent her a recipe book for rasam! That too to her house! Nish you crack me up. Seriously I am loving the balance in your story. It's a humorous, mysterious, sexy, raw passionate romance mixed in with realistic thoughts tidbits from II. I don't understand Tamil but I love all the descriptions of Iyer life and Tamil culture that you give...very interesting to read about and always a chance to learn new things.

Thank you for becoming disinterested in the show and for crafting such characters. I may one day forget Raman and Ishita from YHM but I wil NEVER forget II and R&B.

THATS A TREMENDOUS COMPLIMENT IN BLUE

I never set out to make people forget the leads on the show, the leads quit appealing to ME and I quit identifying with BOTH... in order to "get over" I started to write a story about these Delhi based individuals... I FILLED THEM UP TO THE NECK 😆 with ambition and work habits and professional goals

The end product turned out to be very very appealing...

THANKS SO VERY MUCH

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

Hey, congrats on the fastest fifty updates ever! Only in 12 days! That's 4.17 updates per day! Amazing!

THANKS VERY MUCH!!

I never counted...
Its been like being on vacation someplace after returning from work daily...
They say when u TRULY LOVE something it does NOT seem like a chore

NOT ONE PART has seemed like a chore😃
I wouldn't do it if it weren't so delightful... I would have quit  writing just as I quit watching the show😃
I dont do a good job of pretense😭
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

She is😃... TOTALLY a nut job...if she were smart and hopped into bed with him, then she would be like every other 20 something in India nahi? 
Usme kya maza?
As an author zilch!! 
I would write a "mature" part every other day and it would all be about sex😭

The 20 something in India comment... I am told most Indian girls are very promiscuous and its all about self gratification "Whatever makes ME happy" types... PURE HERE SAY... i don't live in India and I am not a 20 something so that statistic could be wrong I read it on this Forum in fact a few months ago when Mihika's virginity issue came up😃... I styled II after cousins and nieces and Iyer friends that are 20 something SUCCESSFUL AND YET NOT promiscuous😃

I don't know about India, since I too don't live there. Is that really what 20 somethings in India are like though? I wouldn't know; all my cousins in India are either way younger than 20 or already in their 30s. 😛
However, I am a 20 something North Indian living on the East Coast of the country discovered by Columbus and I can totally relate to II. Aside from her Tamil ramblings (I guess I ramble on in Hindi in my own head), I sometimes find such an uncanny resemblance between II and myself. 😆

No need to have II become promiscuous, she's good just the way she is. 😛
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

THATS A TREMENDOUS COMPLIMENT IN BLUE

I never set out to make people forget the leads on the show, the leads quit appealing to ME and I quit identifying with BOTH... in order to "get over" I started to write a story about these Delhi based individuals... I FILLED THEM UP TO THE NECK 😆 with ambition and work habits and professional goals

The end product turned out to be very very appealing...

THANKS SO VERY MUCH

You deserve every compliment that you get Nisha. 😃