Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Ruhi is better than Sarah.

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I know the title would have shocked many but I have a very strong reason for saying this.
After seeing the current track, I'm really missing Ruhi.
I know Ruhi was a stalker and mighty irritating but she isn't much different from Sarah. Firstly, Ruhi was after Swayam which made Sharon jealous. She would always stick to Swayam which would make Sharon feel possessive. Ruhi poisoned Sharon and she was almost dead which made Swayam and Sharon realise their love for each other. Unknowingly, Ruhi had a big hand in getting SwaRon together and that's why I like Ruhi.
Sarah, on the other hand. What do I say about her? Sarah's entry has in no way been beneficial for KriYansh. Ruhi and Swayam made Sharon envious but Sarah and Rey? There were no romantic scenes between Ruhi and Swayam but Rey is saving Sarah from falling and all lovey-dovey scenes. Another thing, Ruhi made her affection for Swayam very evident unlike Sarah who is not even telling Rey the truth about her pregnancy just to get his care and concern. When Ruhi used to stick to Swayam, it used to affect Sharon but when Sarah does the same to Rey, the whole gang starts teasing him.

Last but not the least, Ruhi got Swayam and Sharon together unintentionally. That's the best thing she could have done but Sarah is drifting Rey and Kriya apart.

I am no fan of Ruhi's but when it comes to Fevicol brands, I prefer Ruhi over Sarah.

Just my view.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Pink lipstick wali Aunty 🤣
-Baatcutter- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharonroy

I know the title would have shocked many but I have a very strong reason for saying this.

After seeing the current track, I'm really missing Ruhi.
I know Ruhi was a stalker and mighty irritating but she isn't much different from Sarah. Firstly, Ruhi was after Swayam which made Sharon jealous. She would always stick to Swayam which would make Sharon feel possessive. Ruhi poisoned Sharon and she was almost dead which made Swayam and Sharon realise their love for each other. Unknowingly, Ruhi had a big hand in getting SwaRon together and that's why I like Ruhi.
Sarah, on the other hand. What do I say about her? Sarah's entry has in no way been beneficial for KriYansh. Ruhi and Swayam made Sharon envious but Sarah and Rey? There were no romantic scenes between Ruhi and Swayam but Rey is saving Sarah from falling and all lovey-dovey scenes. Another thing, Ruhi made her affection for Swayam very evident unlike Sarah who is not even telling Rey the truth about her pregnancy just to get his care and concern. When Ruhi used to stick to Swayam, it used to affect Sharon but when Sarah does the same to Rey, the whole gang starts teasing him.

Last but not the least, Ruhi got Swayam and Sharon together unintentionally. That's the best thing she could have done but Sarah is drifting Rey and Kriya apart.

I am no fan of Ruhi's but when it comes to Fevicol brands, I prefer Ruhi over Sarah.

Just my view.

When I read d title I ws kinda shocked as hw cn ruhi b better den anyone bt den d thought crossed ma mind dat hw cn sum one b nt better den dat sarah😆

well nyc post👏

Atleast ruhi ne unknowingly swaron ko milaya toh bt yeh sarah toh KR ko alag karne me he lagi hui hai.
Koi jaldi bhagao isko😡
She is lying abt d pregnancy thing jst to gain rey's care n affection
God dis is height
Ya yaar dis is really damn annoying wen d gang r teasing  sa         rey😭
Dey no abt KR phir bhir
Aisa lagta hai unhe kriya ki koi parwa hi nai hai
I no kriya herself broke up with rey
so rey ko pura haq he move on hone ka bt ...
Oh god bth kriya n rey r ryt on der places

PRoblemz toh sari is sara me hi bhari padi hai😡
alisha_arsha thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
i agree
somewhere ruhi was the reason of making swaron officially couple
awesome post👍🏼 Edited by alisha_arsha - 9 years ago
Shalu_Amar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree
Stalker ruhi nahi ye sara hai
Juthi salii
Rey ki acchai ka fayda utha rahi hai
angel_kriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
U knw d worst part? Dey play kr bg tune for this annoying sara rey 🤢..
PoojaArshaholic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree... 
ruhi was shown as a negative character from the beginning...
but ye sara..😡... isko aur rey ko mila ke saarey bhi bana diya..
but now that sara ne rey se jhoot bola hai...i think everything will slowly fall in place...n KR par d3 end ho jayega...😊
nature-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I kind of disagree 
I prefer saara over ruhi
May be coz of ruhi swaron were together but she poisoned Sharon
Tried attempt murder on Rey
I can't accept ruhi at all

On the other hand saara helped Rey like the gang members for the musical
Showed concern for Rey asked him whether he is missing kria
Also its rey's assumption that Sara is pregnant 
Saara didn't say that she is pregnant

Infact she decided to tell him that its just his assumption
Yeh situation lamba karne ka reason hum Sab ko pata hain

And we know its kr at the end

So I prefer saara than ruhi

prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I dis agree,  ruhi was certified as mentally ill, she had misguided intentions, she almost killed rey and she never cared 
Sara s just basking in the care and love that she hadn't expected from rey ...shes feeling guilty already for it...she knoW's wat she's doing is wrong
Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Don't know who is better but as a KR fan Sara is more annoying for me.
She knows that Rey loves Kriya  but still she is forcing herself on him. 

She should tell the truth to Rey . She is getting on my nerve now.
Edited by Angelicdiya - 9 years ago