Ashish's take on-screen chemistry with Sanaya!

Posted: 9 years ago
Well said by Ashish, and very true. 
This pic had driven us crazy just about one year ago. The chemistry was so apparent from the very first scene.  He ... rough, tough, lean mean fighting machine ... She ... delicate, fragile as porcelain, beautiful desert rose ... what a fabulous couple. 
Tfs Shreya! PaRud/SanIsh really had sizzling chemistry! 
Miss RR..
So true.😃
That's what true actors can do
Perfect acting=sizzling chemistry
That why we are mad for them.
PaRud all the way😳
Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
They were meant to work with each other!! Two dedicated actors who know their craft ! I hope they get to work with each other again someday! ;)

Shreya
Not only in looks but in every aspect  needed on screen they were beyond excellent together.their reactions ,timing everything was perfect together.
After a point RR was a bit rushed n then it suddenly ended. Parud journey had just begun.so many aspects of their relationship were unexplored. And that's why I want sanish back on screen. They just showed us confrontation scenes n few romantic ones.pain of separation,jealousy, financial difficulties,so many aspects n situations remaining which can be a treat to watch with sanish.
When producers donot repeat pairs they say that they have nothing new to offer as everything has been shown. But in case of sanish one they got less time second their range is so wide that they r still fresh n 70% still remains to be brought to screen.

So I want sanish back. Bus !
so true...sanish were just amazing
Originally posted by DiyaS

Well said by Ashish, and very true. 
This pic had driven us crazy just about one year ago. The chemistry was so apparent from the very first scene.  He ... rough, tough, lean mean fighting machine ... She ... delicate, fragile as porcelain, beautiful desert rose ... what a fabulous couple.

well said👏
Best onscreen pair Parud.
Tfs.
Sanish nailed it & made it truly memorable.
Edited by quirky_senorita - 9 years ago
👏
Well said!
When two good actors come together, chemistry is automatic.
Their combination of raw masculinity and delicate femininity
was right out of fairy tales and perfectly done by Sanish!
My best onscreen Jodi so far!
true... Parud /Sanish have sizzling chemistry