•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Around 60% of your body consists of water.

Water can boost your energy levels.

Mild dehydration reduces concentration.

#DrinkMoreWater

Oxygem provides fresh & pure packaged drinking water.

Edited by oxygem - 9 years ago

Yes it is true to drink lots of water as water has a lot of benefits on health but it is necessary to check whether that water you intake is pure or not. A lot of water-borne diseases are on the rise and precautions should be taken to avoid unsafe water. Get the right water purification technology today. I suggest you check out water consumer website where you can get your water tested and get suggestions for suitable water purifiers. Water consumer is a non-profit website. To know more log onto Water Consumer. org . Stay healthy and say yes to pure water 

You should drink at least 2 liter of water everyday.

Yes, it is true that every system in body depends on water and lack of water can lead to dehydration. However, there are different opinions for amount of drinking water in a day. It depends on different factors, including your health and how active you are.

Thanks a lot for the info.
Caran D' Ache | Montblanc
Posted: 8 years ago
We should consume 3 liter per day for healthy life...😊 Edited by vicky_spd15 - 8 years ago
water is really necessary its much more than 70% of our body not even 60 the more water you consume the more healthier you live
I know but i always forget to drink and I end up all dried up in my bed lol I am thinking of downloading an app that reminds me to drink water lolol