Welcome Everyone!!Please read before posting

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Welcome to the P.I. Private Investigator forum! ⭐️

We would appreciate if everyone took the DTs permission before posting any important threads - that way it is fair to everyone. We will be trashing threads posted without our permission!

Topics like archive mansion will be created by the section DT. Update archives, appreciation threads (ATs), contests, games of the week, members intro corner, creation gallery, help desk, picture gallery etc. -  for such threads, please seek permission from me *Resham* or the GMs (*Shruti* or gk_09).

For now members can volunteer to open the following: chat thread, creation gallery, photo gallery, ATs, intro thread, help desk, GOTW, DOTW and WU sign up sheets.

Promotional signature contest, banner contest and member of the week will be given to those who are active and contribute in the forum.

We hope for everyone's co-operation :)

Regards,
Good to know that the DT will be soon working on this Forum.
THANK YOU
Cool! so DT is going to work on this forum m happy

I would love to volunteer in opening Intro corner
Reine..u have already done that...let me edit it in the first page
Members Introduction Thread - Reine
Creation Gallery - 
Picture Gallery - 
Help Desk -  Reine
Edited by *Resham* - 9 years ago
Heya Reshma, If no one else volunteer for other threads will love to volunteer for rest too..😊
please start WU thread soon. this will help people who aren't fluent in Hindi. if there is any possible, please update old episode's wu too.