SaHil OS: Our Little Princess (feat. SeHan) - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
This is so adorable! I love it! Thank yu for posting a delight to read!
What a cute story! 👏 I want to see some of these happy, carefree times on the show. 
One word : adorable !!! 😆
This made me laugh, cry and smile! Your such an amazing writer! I agree the showing is really testing my patience so I am also writing an SS lol But this was just too perfect! Hopefully we get something like this on the show but I know its too much to wish for! I love fluff as much as I love angst lol So plz if u have any ideas, don't hesitate just write! Its too good! Im going to reread this again :) :) :) 
This. Is. So. Cute. And. So. Damn. Perfect. !!

I have tears at my eyes of how perfect this is. You are something, dear.

The Love, The Humor was spot on! I totally loved Seher! "Secondly, why the hell do pretty rich boys not know anything other than business?!" - Epic!! 😆

I'm such a fan of your work that it always brings a smile on my face. God, I could just read this over and over again - and I swear I'll never get tired of it. I mesn how could I? When it's written by you.. ❤️

Thanks for writing this beautiful piece. Everything was so well described. Wow! Hats of to ypu, Darling! 😊
This was sooo beautiful.. thanks for posting it.. I enjoyed it a lot.. why don't you write a long story on it?

Awesome write up...👍🏼

Wish we could have SaHil as parents in the future, but that will never happen 😔.

Aahil in convo with his princess in her mother's belly was so beautiful.

Don't worry Aahil, you will never be like your dad. Sanam will make sure of that.

So beautiful.

TQ
Its is just fabulous...what a beautiful future for sahil You are a fantastic writer, how I wish the CVs have this much akal to understand what the fans want...It is the most sweetest OS ever read. Thanks
sooo sweet abd cuute omg aaaw loved it