Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

TaaRey os happy birthday mr singhania

Iman_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Happy birthday MR Singhania

banner credit-hiralluvtaarey

" />

TaaRey are married both r madly in love with each other rey is bisnues tycone tomorow is his birthday and he only forget about it due to over load of work from past one week is he busy in work where as tani is plaining some suprise for his birthday she know he has forgotten his birthday
rey entered his office room after one meeting he was v tired he thought of calling tani he called but it she kept on cutting the call he got irritated n thought of going home as it was v late he came out of office n saw his car was near main gate he got in the car n said driver to drive driver started to drive rey noticed that it was not hie regular driver so he asked "who ru " to which reply came in v wired voice "sir m ur new driver for one day vo actually m ur old drivers brother he is not well so i came" rey said "ohkk" driver gave his water to drink rey looked at him confussingly n said "a kis lia" "sir apko bahut pais lagi hugi piligi a miniral water hi hai" driver replied rey took d bottle n drank the water n said " thank u par tumari awaz kahi su ni su ni lagti hai n tumare haath bilkul ladki jaisi hai asa kyu" "a kya kha rahai hu app sir meri awaz app kaha sunsakte hu mai tu apse phle bar mila hu aur mai tu ladka hu" said d driver a bit scared "but" rey was cut of by driver "kya sab ap bhi mujhe ladki bana pe tule hu mai vo sab chur app aram karu sab" befor rey could say anything he got fainted driver saw this n smirked he started to drive fast n stoped the car near an farm house he got out of car n called d guards guards came "sir ko mere sath upar wale kamre mai leke ao" said driver guards fallowed his

their reached the room n "inhe yaha su ladu n dnt come back u cango to ur home" said d driver guards nodded n made rey sleep on bed n went out d driver removed her hat n on bed n chased rey cheeks lovely"kitni bate karte hu app aur kaam tu use zaida eslia mai apko yaha leke a hu dura aram karlu " she said n saw the watch it showed 8 pm "hye krishna ji a kya 8 baj gaa tani bata jaldi jaldi kaam pe lagja time bahut kaam hai"said tani n brought one jug full of water n adjsted such that when it strick 12 the water il be on rey face so that he gets up then she down to decorate d house n make cake till 11:30 all was ready tani went to change n get ready

its was 12 when rey got up with jerk coz of water force he got up n wa shocked to see himself in other room after some time he recorganied it was his farm house room he got confussed how he reached here he got up n saw one note n one gift box
NOTE- baby come down waring this in 5 min jaldiii

rey saw d note n went to change he came out he went down n saw house decorated beautifully n he came to hall n saw a beautifull girl was standing facing his back waring a red hot saree air started blowing on his face he went near her d girl turned to him he smiled seeing his wife Tani smiling broadly at him she was looking damn hot in his fav red saree for some time he got lost in her beauty he came to sense by d most sweet voice which he can hear whole life " HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR SINGHANIA" said tani blushing when she saw his looking at her intensly rey looked at her confussingly then remembered it was his birthday he simled looking at tani this time he was feeling most lucky mam in world to get such an sweet caring wife

tani hold rey hand n took him to table where cake which she made it was rey fav cake was kept rey happy took the knife n cut d cake made tani eat even tani made him eat rey hugged tani tightly even tani hugged him "kaisa laga" asked tani braking the hug "I love u tani" rey said this was enough to tani she got to know rey loved it tani again hugged him "this was my best biirthday thank u so much" rey said again "rey aglo baar se thank u bola na tu mai apse baat nahi karugi" tani complained with cute angry pout "tani asa face mat banu warna grbar hujagi" rey said looking at tani naughtly "kya rey app bhi chalu kuch kaha te hai"tani said looking down "haan ok mai tu yahi pe kahne wala hu" said rey tani looked at him confussingly rey slowly started taking steps forward n tani backward tani stoped when she was hit by wall bt rey dnt stop he came near tani n pinned her to wall their face were inc away when rey phone started ringing

rey took d mob irritatingly tani giggled looking at him rey became more irritated by seeing the caller name it was swayam even 🤣 even tani saw d name "hello" rey said annoyed swayam smirked as his plan to disturb rey in his rommance worked "hi jijaji" said swayam "kya hai" asked rey "aree app hamare se ase kyu baath kar rahai hu JIJAJI"said swayam stressing on jijaji "swayam chup hujao" said sharon call was on speaker "sorry rey tume disturb karne kelia vo hum tume wish karne kelia call kiya"countinued sharon "ohk thik hai sharon"said rey "happy birthday rey" said d whole gang "woho puri gang hai" said rey amussed "haan"said swayam "acha thank u abb mai rakhu"said rey in hurry "aree ree etni bhi kya jaldi hai rey ruk ku tu " said swayam "kya hai"irritaed rey asked again "kuch nahi rey tu rak a swayam ko bahut chargae hai" said sharon n cut d call "salle ke bhi kya timing hai" rey saw tani glancing at him "kya" rey asked "abb ne mere bhai ko salla kyu bola" said angry tani "aree sweet heart tum meri patni hu aur vo umara bhai tu hua na mera salla" said rey in m so genious tone "rey app nate bana band karu " said tani n left "aree tani plz na ab jagra nai plz plz"rey said holding tani wrist "plz"rey said wid cute pout "ok"said tani "tu hum hamara adura kaam yahi pura kare ya room mai " rey said smirking tani blushed rey took tani in bridal style n took her to room

rey took tani to room n closed d door with leg made her sleep on bed n came up on her but got up n went near window tani came to him n kept her hand on his sholder "kya hua rey" "tani u kw m in love withs ome else"said rey turing to him "kisse"said tani who was shocked "u kw vo ladka hai"said rey "what" said tani who was shocked to beneath "haan u kw aaj car drive koe aur kar raha tha vo mere driver ka bhai tha uski awas mai kuch alag hi nasha tha aur uske haath kitne soft the"said rey mischivelly "acha ji hye krishna ji abb mai sabko kyA muhh dekgu gi mere pati tu gay nikle"said tani controlling her laugh "haan tani bt kya karu vo tha hi asa hye kya awaz thi uski u kw mai use abb confess karuga use abhi kiss karu ga"said rey "kya abhi par abhi vo kaha hai" shocked tani said "yahi" rey said n came close to tani n kept his rough lips on her soft one n d kiss became passanate when tani to started responding rey started nippeling her lower lips to enter tani let him do so he tasted her fully she tasted more sweeter than honey he broke d kiss unwantedly when tani clushed his hair both were breating heavly tani was blushing rey saw her n smiled n said "dekha maine kaha na mai use abhi kiss karuga " "but apko kaise pata ki mai hi vo driver thi" asked confussed tani "tume kya laga tani mai tume nahi phachan puga mai kahi pe bhi mehsus kar sakta hu bas " said rey with pure love tani looked her him with pure love n trust "I love u rey"

"I love u to tani" said rey n came near her n cupped her face first kissed her forhead dn her nose then both d checks tani turned back rey started to kiss her neck passanatelly gave her a love bite he kissed her back she closed her eyes felling his touch he made her turn n n placed kiss on her jawline his hand were back of her trevalling in her whole back he agained cupped her face n kissed her lips tani to responed both depended on kiss soon they broke the kiss he looked at tani whose eyes were close he smiled seeing his effect on her tani opened her eyes not feeling his touch he he took tani in his hand n made her sleep on bed he to came up on her both were lost in each other tani saw rey looking at her intensly n asking for aproval she kissed his checks rey took it as approval n started to kiss her face then neck widly both of them kissed his hand removed her saree tani romoved his shirt soon both cloths were on floor rey loved tani both d soal became one and both went to sweet dreams of each other

ok guys first os on manan i have wrote it in Manan n sawron version also agar bakwas hai tu plz kill me take care n hit LIKE N COMMENT BIG
Edited by Iman_taarey - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sailaja. thumbnail
nice os taani suprise for rey birthday hehe taani is driver avathar love it ye swayam kabhi nahi sudherega taarey guy wala part was niceand next their hot romance so nice  and mera pm kaha hain  and one more thing ye os meine pehle padliya hain  kab kaise yetho tumein patha hain
purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okkk.firstly i loved the os...and secondly i was surprised that still taarey somehow exist in this forum...i started watching d3 for taarey and after that i haven't watched...i was just wandering on forums and found this os...
may be dobara na aaun but i really liked it

Iman_taarey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: R.sailaja

nice os taani suprise for rey birthday hehe taani is driver avathar love it ye swayam kabhi nahi sudherega taarey guy wala part was niceand next their hot romance so nice and mera pm kaha hain and one more thing ye os meine pehle padliya hain kab kaise yetho tumein patha hain

aree meri maa esmai meri koe galti nai hai as maine abhi tak kisi ko bhi pm nahi kiya
n good ki comment kardia
btw thank for such a swt comment
glad u liked it
Iman_taarey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: purepunjabi

Okkk.firstly i loved the os...and secondly i was surprised that still taarey somehow exist in this forum...i started watching d3 for taarey and after that i haven't watched...i was just wandering on forums and found this os...

may be dobara na aaun but i really liked it

well glad u liked it
n ya even i watch d3 for taarey n amar
its ok forum mai na sahi they il forever be in our hearts
taarey forever
thank u for such a swt comment
Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Res/unres
Awww cute update :) .
Actually taani kidnapped rey.
But taani's plan was awesome poor rey 12o'clock woke by water on his face lol :) i can't stop laughing.
Taarey romance lovely again swayam never forgets to interrupt in his romance.
Reyam conversion absolute awesome.
Again Taarey.
Totally loved it :)
thanks for pm dear :)     Edited by Jasmine_ash - 9 years ago
princess1926 thumbnail
A very sweet os bulby..:)
So sweet n hot..
Taani Ne Rey ko kya surprise diya yaar..
Taani is d driver..lol..
Really loved It..
Keep writing..
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
very cute
super cutee

skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely os