Rang Badalti Odhani

*~*{ Happy Birthday Dazzling Yashashri Masurkar }*~* B'day Video pg 8

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Made by Leena

Today, 30th of December, we celebrate the birthday of actor Yashashri Masurkar. 😃

Yashashri is known to both Indian and Marathi audiences for being a versatile and natural actor, with expressive eyes and a sparkling smile.  Her is nickname is 'Pearl', perhaps due to her pearly smile.  Every character she has portrayed has left an impression on various audiences.  Her most famous role was as Khanak in Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani and her most recent role was as Sonal in the 1st episode, Season 3 of Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya.  In the last two years she has attempted hosting too.  She is now a regular host at the Mangalagaur, a Maharashtran regional dance competition, which is held in association with Zee Marathi every year.

Yashashri has a down to earth personality, caring nature and is naturally beautiful.  Leonardo da Vinci is quoted to have said, ' Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.' and that seems the perfect description for her.  A particular quality is that, she is not afraid to experiment with her look or style.  Sometimes going against current trends, but that makes her unique.  She was recently describes as 'an enigma', perhaps because she always manages to surprise everyone. 

Acting has been her passion and dream, since her was at school, but she also has many other interests and hobbies.  She loves taking photographs, 'obsessed' in her own words.  She also loves to travel.  During those travels she has captured both animals and spectacular Indian landscapes.  She loves to paint, sketch and read.  Being a life long learner, she always strives to improve herself or gain more knowledge.  Be it learning to swim or familiarising herself with various aspects of social network sites and even creating her very own website. 

Yashashri's family hometown is Malvan, Maharashtra, but she has lived in Mumbai for most of her life.  She keeps her family life private, but we do know that she is eldest of child of Mr & Mrs Masurkar and has a younger brother, Gaurav.  As an older sister, she has great expectations for him academically and is always supportive towards his studies.

There is no doubt that she is a dedicated and hard working actor, but remains down to earth and friendly, with both her co-stars and fans.  She has often commented that fans are her friends too and she aims to make everyone proud.  During her time in the industry she has faced both praise and criticism, but she has taken it positively and learned from every experience.

Aside from personal life and work she is a strong advocate of animal rights.  She has also consistently promoted environmental issues, be it pollution on the roads or by asking everyone to make festivals and celebrations more eco-friendly.  Yashashri was one of the first celebrities to support the 'World For All' animal adoption charity, based in Mumbai.

So let us all wish this beautiful person many happy returns of the day and wonderful year ahead.  Wishing this year brings her success, luck, unlimited happiness and may she always be surrounded by love. ⭐️❤️

Edited by The_May_Rose - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
.: Roles & Work :.
.: Roles & Work :.

Made by Nainshree - CutieCutie (AwesomeYashAran)
Acting :

A selfie addict - Being Indian : Dumb Selfie video
Sonal - Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya
Sumitra - Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Preeti -Yeh Hai Aashiqui
Bharti - Sanskaar Darohar Apno Ki
Dr Prananjali - ~ Abhaas Ha ( Marathi )
Samrudhi - Lek Ladki Yah Garachi  ( Marathi )
Ruchi - Humne Li Hai Shapath
Mrignayni - Chandra Gupta Maurya  
Khanak - Rang Badalti Odhani
Shivani - Laxman Resha   

Reality Shows :

Buddy Baatien -As herself
Mangalaguar - As herself
Nachle Ve - As herself

----------

Yashashri Masurkar is an extremely talented actress
 who started her career with a Marathi TV serial 'Lakshmanresha'.
Her first Hindi debut was through 'Rang Badalti Odhani', which aired on Star One and ran successfully for 365 episodes.  She was loved and appreciated widely, for essaying
the role of the leading lady 'Khanak' so effortlessly and convincingly!
After which she was seen in 'Chandragupta Maurya' as Mrignayani and she later played important cameos in two more Marathi shows.
Yashashri made an appearance in the dance reality show NachLeVe  with Mohit Malhotra where her smile was praised by Neha Dhupia.
She did an episodic in Hum Ne Li Hain Shapath playing the character of Ruchi, a wronged killer. She was noticed for playing the role with a natural ease and flawless screen-presence.
 She played the role of Dr.Priyanjali in Abhaas Ha as a cameo, where she nursed the male lead.  Here again she was praised for her role by marathi critics.
She played the role of Samrudhi in Lek Lakdi Ya Gharachi in which she had to do dangerous scenes with snakes for a nagin sequence.  She played a wildlife photographer in the show.
Last year she was seen in 'Sankaar Dahrohar Apno Ki' for a short time and was later seen as Preeti in an episode of 'Yeh Hai Ashiqui'.  In Yeh Hai Ashiqui she played Preeti, the eldest daughter of a rural Panjabi family, who's life changes when she is kidnapped.
She recently attempted her first negative role as Sumithra in 'Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se'
Her last role was as Sonal in an episode of 'Pyaar Tunne Kya Kiya'.

Acting is her passion, but she is also an avid photographer, passionate traveller and movie buff.  She loves animals and is also passionate about animals rights, as well as the environment.
(Credit for write-up to Manita.)

---------------

Edit by Bini (From Nachle Ve)                                                        (Yashashri as Samrudhi)

Embedded image permalink
Made by Nainshree ( Yashashri as Bharti - SDAKH)                     Credit yashashri30 (YHA set - Twitter)

Embedded image permalink 
Credit to Poonam Preet (DDBEDS set - Twitter )      
Edited by Poo (Yashashri as Sumitra)

Edit by Leena (As Sumitra DDBEDS)                                                             Edit by Saroj

Yashashri as our favourite Khanak - Rang Badalti Odhani

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU3T_NmUkmE
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU3T_NmUkmE[/YOUTUBE]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z_JZjgHGhM
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z_JZjgHGhM[/YOUTUBE]

The_May_Rose thumbnail
.: Yashashri Masurkar's SNS pages :.
.: Yashashri Masurkar's SNS pages :.

Made by Poo

Please join Yashashri pages for more news, updates and trivia...

Yashashri's IF ID : yashashri30
http://www.india-forums.com/member_profile.asp?PF=560375

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Its-me-yashashri/130197457023047
Yashashri Masurkar
13 hrs    Thank you so much everyone for your lovely wishes...no matter how old i grow...birthday wishes always bring smile on my face...thank u for making my birthday so special...
Muskaan Mihani Sobhani Happy birthday 13 hrs

Rishika Mihani Happy birthday god bless you have a happy year ahead lots of love and blessings 13 hrs

Karan Goddwani Wish u a very very Happy Birthday!! Hav a great one  9 hrs

Shivani Gosain Happy wala birthday 8 hrs

Swapna Waghmare Joshi Happy birthday shree  4 hrs

Shalu Shreya Belated happy birthday my sweetheart so sorry for late love u alot ... mmuuuaaahhh

http://twitter.com/yashashri30
yashashri masurkar @yashashri30    13hrs 13 hours ago  birthday wishes always bring smile on my face...thank u for making my birthday so special...video coming soon

yashashri masurkar @yashashri30    13 hrs 13 hours ago  Thank you so much everyone for your lovely wishes...no matter how old i grow...

http://instagram.com/yashashri.masurkar

----------

.: News & Trevia :. 
.: News & Trevia :. 

Yashashri's India-forums birthday article.  Please read, rate and comment. 😃 Yashashri Masurkar celebrates her birthday in Delhi!

----------

As we know just recently a contest was organisd by the Eastern Eye's showbiz editor Asjad Nasir.  Yashashri managed to occupied ' 39th position ' in top 50 sexiest asian women.
Many bollywood and television personality were there.
No doubt Yashashri has already proved that she can look sexy and cute, but still decent at the same time.

(Written by Monika)

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Credit to Yashashri Masurkar

Embedded image permalink
Made by Krithika

----------

Yashashri is out town on her birthday.
Here is an account of her meeting Ranjini in Delhi... 😊

' Dear friends, as you all know I met Yashu today, so here is my update

First of all love her quality to be punctual, we both decided to meet at 4PM, we both reached at the same time 3.50pm. lol  She was there with her two friends or cousins, I don't know.  She saw me and instantly hugged me, I started crying in excitement and happiness.  She told me don't cry you should smile.  Then I stopped crying and kept looking at her.  She said say something.  I kept looking at her and said I am happy seeing you.  I introduced Hridu, my mom and hubby to her.  She took Hridu in lap.  She gave her kiss and Hridu too gave her kiss, it seemed Hridu knows her for long.  I told Hridu this is Yashashri.

She asked me "How are you?" I said "I am good".  I gave her a birthday cake and said I want you to cut it.  She was very happy.  There only there was a small sitting area we sat there.  I was so nervous I couldn't open the cake, she herself opened it, set the little candle.  I asked, "One candle is ok?" she said, "I am little so one is ok for me lol."  I asked her whether we can take pics, she said, "Sure, I am just like you, why can't you click my pics?"  Then she and Hridu both blew the candle and cut the cake together. She fed me cake, then fed Hridu and rest of us. I fed her cake. Then she cut the cake into pieces and gave it to us.  She did everything, I was just smiling like an idiot. lol

I told her all my friends asked me to hug you on their behalf, she hugged me again.  I told her many of my friends sent messages for you, she said PM me I will read them in time.  I told her mostly they want to know when can we see her acting.  She said, "Yes, I know but nothing is in my hand.  I am trying.  I am getting offers for negative roles, but I don't want to do negative, so I am traveling."  I told her we are eagerly waiting for her birthday interview, she said, "Its only possible after I reach Mumbai."  She is going back on 2nd Jan.  She said, "I will try to post a voice message on my birthday."  All the time she was playing with Hridu.  She said its so cold here in Delhi.   Then we clicked pics, she made Hridu wear her sunglasses.  Hridu was hugging her as if she met her close friend/relative.  Then she bid good bye saying they are here to do shopping.  She is very very sweet, I can't express how I felt meeting her' ~Ranjini~

The_May_Rose thumbnail
.: Signatures :.
.: Signatures :.

From  Leena

From  Kainat

Embedded image permalink
Made by Shyani

Embedded image permalink
Made by Shyani

From  Shyani

Made by Shyani

From  Jenifer

From  Sonal

From  Ranjini

From Poo

Made by Poo

Made by Poo

From  Poo

From  Poo

From  Poo

From  Ona

The_May_Rose thumbnail
.: Video Mixes & Edits :.
.: Video Mixes & Edits :.

Made by Nainshree - CutieCutie (AwesomeYashAran)

' Zainab Malik !!!!!!! @funnygirlrox  
I know I'm a little late :P But HAPPPYY BIRTHDAYYY!! <3 @yashashri30
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dr2iz_happy-birthday-ym-2014_creation ...
I know I'm a little late I couldn't find a song and so I decided to go with this one...I just want you to know Yashu I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! '

----------

Happy Birthday Yashashri Masurkar 2014
by Jenny (coralmagenta )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqnQx6uqmS4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqnQx6uqmS4[/YOUTUBE]

----------

Happy Birthday Yashashri
by Bini (Bini Majumdar)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUEeG9v8hUM
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUEeG9v8hUM[/YOUTUBE]

----------

-"Baby, YOU'RE so classic" YM
by Imane ( 
Inspired.Creations )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBH-h1loyJE
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBH-h1loyJE[/YOUTUBE]

----------

Avi by Ranjini

The_May_Rose thumbnail
.: Messages :.

Wiashing you a very Happy Birthday Yashashri 🥳  , may you get all the happiness in life. Love you very much. ~ Sudha ~

-----------

Happy Birthday Shri 🥳 🥳 👏

Wishing u loads of Success & Happiness in Life 😃

God Bless u Always 😊

Have a superb day and fantastic year ahead!!
Love u always 🤗❤️
~ Krithika ~

----------

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!Yashu..many many happy returns of the day:) stay blessed and happy always :)  ~ Leena ~

----------

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You are another year older and you haven't changed a bit. That's great because you are perfect just the way you are. Want to see you on TV again with a BANG playing lead +ve role and whatever you do in your life may it be a HUGE SUCCESS AMEEN!!! muuuaaahhh :)))
~
Jalis ~

---------

This is my earnest prayer for you, may the love of God be with you always through with his endless & boundless grace, may He richly bless., may He richly bless your life with much more Happiness & Success " Happy Birthday Shri "  ~ Sana ~

---------- 

Many happy returns of the day Yashashri! I am proud of how much you have grown as a person, in the last few years. Every new phase of your career has made you stronger and wiser. I pray you have all the happiness, love and blessings in the world. I wish you the best of health, prosperity and success for everyday to come. With lots of love and good wishes.  ~ May ~

---------- 

Hi Yashashri, many many happy returns of the day wishing you lots of love n success. Be the way you are always. Be strong n keep smiling. Love  ~ Monika ~

-----------

Happy Birthday Yashu. I just want you to be happy always. I love your acting a lot so no matter what keep doing it even if its a small role. I will be very happy to see you in Marathi s as well. I followed all your Marathi serial without subtitles and understood everything. And please eat a lot and sleep a lot, you should always look fit and fine (my motherly love for you). Please keep travelling and clicking  pics, and please update your website once in a while. Love you. ~ Ranjini ~

----------

It's your birthday today! You know what that means? It's time to wear the hat, blow the candles and cut the cake. But don't forget to think of all the wishes you want to make! Enjoy your day! My Birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day, but always. Forget the past, look forward to the future for the best things are yet to come. Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come. Happy Birthday!  ~ Neelam ~

----------

I wish you million smiles, I wish you laughter, I wish you million more moments to remember your birthday for. May everything you want become a reality, May this day be the happiest day for you! Happy Birthday. P.S Don't lose your hope... Just keep trying maybe one day success will knock your door... Always be happy... We are always with you  ~ Trupti ~

----------

Happy Birthday Yashashri! Wishing you a year full of all the things you want dearly. You're strong & brave and that's why I admire you as a person...be the same...Keep going & Keep smiling!!!!"~ Shyani ~

The_May_Rose thumbnail

As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you!  On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Yashashri!!!!

~ Sudha ~

----------

A very very very Happy Birthday Yashashri.... 😃😃😃
And Congradulations for coming 39th in the SexyList2014 Asian pole. 😊
Hope this Christmus and New Year brings you lots of happiness , joy , luck and new heights in your career. Come back on our tv soon YM.
I really admire you for your strengh, control power and always willing to try new things and having that million Doller Smile and sparkling Eyes on your face even in hardships. 😳
Seeing you act onscreen is a bliss for all of us Odhanians and Yashashrians.
We still are crazy and big time burthal for Rang Badalti Odhani, ShaNak and off course the person living these characters YashRan. 😛
Btw, you are glowing and looking younger day by day... aaha those pics you are sharing on sns... haaye... marne ka irada hai kya??? 😉  (mar hi dala...) 😳😳😳
YM Yasha Yashu Shri Pearl Jhansi Ki Rani(JKR) Mrs Burthal Mrs Khanak Shantanu Khandelwal Tupid Khanak Khanakri
🥳❤️
Love you. (Your eyes and smile is the best.)  😳😃😛
Once again, Happy Birthday Shri.    ~ Saroj ~

----------

Dear Yashashri, It's that amazing time of the year again when your birthday rolls around and fan girls like myself get in touch with each other to send you our deepest and heartfelt birthday wishes from places all over the world. I am so privileged to be a fan and believe me when I say that it is so difficult to make a greeting and a birthday wish for someone so kind, humble, gentle, generous and loving as you Yashashri. You've got to give yourself credit for personifying such admirable traits. I surely look up to you and your strength because the kind of positivity that you've shown in challenging times is so rare to find in people these days. Your work is acclaimed in my eyes, your performance is brilliant, and there is no character that you can't portray when you give it all you can. It makes me so proud, so happy, so overwhelmed to be able to say "OMG, She did it again. it's Perfect!" From Khanak to Sonal, it's been a successful run that's still going and you've got us supporting you through it all. You can always count on that. Here's wishing you all that your heart desires and happiness that you are very deserving of. You're loved and you're admired and I'd like for you to always remember that. A very Happy Birthday to you! May this year brings you quality things, good laughs, and exhilarating experiences.

Love Always from California, ~ Jennifer ~

----------

Happy Birthday Yashu. 

May you get success & Happiness.  ~ Marathi_Mulgi ~

----------

Your sweet nature and generous heart are part of what makes you very special person to me and so many others. I want to wish you a fantastic birthday and a year of pure happiness.  ~ Sonal ~

----------

Yashu thank you for being an inspiration. Your so beautiful and humble. Your grace and style makes you so unique while your smile just brights up my day. I'll always be ur fan and you will always be loved.  ~ Zainab ~

----------

Birthday messege for Yashu :- Wishing You the happiest of birthdays and another strong, healthy year which brings much more success, limitless happiness, countless joy for You, turning your all dreams into reality. Love always  ~ Priyasree ~

----------

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Yashashri Masurkar! Have a blessed, successful, healthy, joyful and amazing year ahead! ❤️
~ Poonkuzhali (Poo) ~

----------

Wish you a Very Happy Birthday Yashashri!!
May this year knocks at your door carrying loads of love and good luck, 
success in everything that you do... fun in everything you attempt,
loyal friends, health, happiness and satisfaction in every endeavour...
and much more...Have a beautiful day with family and friends !!!!! ...
with Love Deepali

----------

Happy Birthday Yashashri, love you!

~ Ona, Imane, Saba, Shreya, Janvi, Amna, Khushbu, Manita, Simi ~

The_May_Rose thumbnail
.: Appreciation & Credit :.
.: Appreciation & Credit :.

Made by to Nainshree - CutieCutie (AwesomeYashAran)

Credit for the birthday banner goes to Leena. 😎
Page divides and decorations are from the various sites online. All rights and credit to the creators of these designs. 😳
Credit to Ranjini for
collating messages & siggies and also to everyone who sent me messages or creations via PM. 😃
A big 'Thank you' to EVERYONE, for all the effort you have put into making the lovely creations in this thread. 👍🏼
Credit to Jenny, Imane, Bini for the lovely VMs and Ranju for the cute Avi. ⭐️
Thank you Poo for making the Twitter trend siggie.😊
Credit to Manita and Monika for the write-ups posted in certain posts.
Last but not least, credit to everyone who's siggies or edits were used as part of the thread.  I credited you below each item.
😊

Important Note*
Thread will be updated throughout the next day...
Keep checking for the latest...

and please press the 'like' button on each post to show your appreciation...😳

ktymfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Shri...
Wisg you all the luck n love...
Keep that million dollar smile always on that pretty face of yours...

Love you...

Amazing thread Mayji... Just beautiful...
-saroj
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Yashashri Masurkar!!!