Beintehaa

Golden Moment Of ZAYA #34 ZAYA ne kiya 2014 ka Aagman

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hola Guys , the very first day of the week and m back with another golden moment of ZAYA so lets gear up for another ride , today i will share ZAYA new year cruise party moment 😃

So there was an new year party in bhopal for the first time 

Aaliya , her cousins they were already arrived at venue , were all excited for the party as girls arriving , cousins were like how beautiful this place is and for the first time we are having cruise party in bhopal , aaliya asking her cousins that who arranged this party and ayat was about to speak zees & voiceover says ladies and gentelman lets welcome our special guest for tonight mr zeeshan ahmed ka , so all girls were having their eyes on the main entry and there we see zeeshan and zain entering on same time , aaliya got happy that she saw zeeshan (zain)  😳

BGM;- Dramatic Beintehaa score started playing 😳

Aaliya was looking here and there and suddenly some one grabbed her hand for dance and it was none other than our sexy zain usmaan abdullah and they started dancing lovingly , and after they done with dancing , zain grabbed other girls for dance and he started dancing there where as aaliya watching him dancing, and left angrily from there and zain keeping an eye on her while she was leaving . 😳

BGM;- Na hai ibteda,Na hai intehaa , hai meri dastaan wo hi , Yeh Isqk hai 😳

Aaliya left from there and went far away & was sitting on small boat while zain joined her 😃

Zain;- tum yahan 😉

Aaliya;- Aaapse matlb 😉

Zain;- haan yeh baat bhi sahi hai , mujh se kya matlab 😉

Zain;- You are Beautiful  😳

Aaliya;- o to ab aapko Waqt mila mujhe notice karne ka  😡

Zain;- Matlab ? 

Aaliya;- matlab  aap mujhe shod ke wahan doosriyon ladkyion ke saath dance kr rahe the  

Zain;- giggles , jealous ?  😆

Aaliya ;- i am not jealous . bas mai yeh new year special banana chahti thi aapke saath  😳

BGM;- Yeh Ishq Hai ...  😳

Zain;- (self talk)  yeh to serious hoke gale pad rahi hai , mai to aise e time pass kr raha tha .😕 

Aaliya;- ( self talk ) zeeshan ji ne shakal kyu aisi bna rakhi hai jaise mai khaa jaungi  😕

Aaliya;-aapne kabhi pyaar kiya hai ?  😳

Zain ;-Pyaar sab se bada misconsecption hai , jis ki wajah se log apni poori zindgi ek illusion mein bita dete hain  

Aaliya stood up and saying mai ja rahi hoon & she was about to fall , saying zeeshan and zain catches her  😲

BGM;- IsQk dua , IsQk Khuda , IsQk Meher dil ki sada .  😳

Voiceover ;- Ladies & gentleman 2014 mein aapka swaagat hai . and ZAYA staring at each other 😳

Aaliya left from there and leaving zain behind and zain is thinking she is believing that m zeeshan and he started collecting all flashbacks of aaliya and him the time they spend together !! 😳 

so that's it for today lovelies , feel free to use these collages if you want and will be back tomorrow with another golden moment , until then cherish this and keep watching BI episodes . until then ❤️  🤗 Peace out XoXo 😳

Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS!
This epi is definitely one of my favorite 😳
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love love love this episode...
That boat scene was awww...so cute...
Zain's self talk...I just love that...main Toh aise hi time pass KAR Raha tha...😆
Love the pics...I really miss those episodes...
And what a way to begin 2014...it would be even more exciting if this continued but sadly...

Awesome post Sara...
Love you for this...🤗
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was awesome
Superb
Lovely post
Thanks for the pm
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Saranvir ...mi loved this and those Chinese lanterns gosh ...I am in love with that pic so dramatic so much filmy it was
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved this scene it was sooo cutee esp rhe boat scene n zain catching aliya from falling love it... she was mistaking zain for zeeshan aww n zain playing along with it 😆 
manny136 thumbnail
Great post and the confusion continues lol poor aliya and Zeeshan was about to reveal the truth but no zain had to dance with her lol Zain was so flirty with her lol but once he realized the only reason aliya was even talking to him was coz she thought he was  zeeshan he should have cleared her mu but no lol zain had to get his revenge and this would later come back to bite him big time. The whole party scene was shot really beautifully and the scene with zaya on the boat and the lanterns so cute reminded me of the scene in Tangled lol
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love boat scene it shoot so beautifully like film.their eye lock was so intense no doubt their chemistry is destine.
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ahhh...how can I forget this episode??? ❤️❤️❤️

It was just love. ❤️

Zain looked like a yummy pastry. 😛 First time he wore that mustard blazer. 

The ZaYa dance on the tile track and then Zain leaving Aaliya and dancing with the other two random girls. And Aaliya's espressions...🤣

The boat scene was beautifully shot and the way he said 'You're beautiful.' Damn! That shittin' dialogue and his voice still replays in my head.

Beautiful post and may I mention that those collages are so os so pretty!

Thank you, Sara.
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Once again a beautiful moment of zaya ..
Gosh i m missing beintehaa so badly