Everest

Aditya Raj Kapoor, Shammi's son as Nasir

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/aditya-raj-kapoor-to-make-an-appearance-in-ashutosh-gowarikers-everest/518904-8-66.html

Mumbai: Shammi Kapoor's actor son Aditya Raj Kapoor will make a special appearance on Ashutosh Gowariker's debut TV outing 'Everest'.

Aditya, who earlier starred in films including 'Chase' and 'Yamla Pagla Deewana 2', will be playing the role of Nasir, head of Dutch Base Camp on the Star Plus' show.

"Ashutosh and I go back a long time, so when he approached me for this show, I said yes as it is quite different from any other on Indian television.

"I knew it would be like going back to school and learning all over about mountains and acting in such a varied environment, and it was exactly how I pictured it to be,

highly educative and adventurous," Aditya said in a statement. He will enter the show this month.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Tfs Pallavi! :)
AG has brought together such brilliant actors in his tv show Everest! 👏
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Tfs Pallavi! :)

AG has brought together such brilliant actors in his tv show Everest! 👏

True, they are all very natural actors, even the newcomers, the 3 main protagonists are portraying their characters very well! 

Now that I know Nasir is Shammi's son, I can see the similarity of his face with both his parents, Shammi Kapoor and Geeta Bali. 😊
Edited by pallavi25 - 9 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No wonder he reminds me of an actor whenever he is on screen. Now i know he is Shammi Kapoor's son.