Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte : EHTians Members Slambook!

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear all,
As the show Ek Hasina Thi is ending, please get together and share your memories of the forum and this show of these roller coaster last 9 months!😊

I request every member of EHT forum to please fill this Members' Slambook.

A small tribute to this show and this forum and all times spent here!

Edited by atominis - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Please write in :

Members Slam Book

Name:

Birthday:

When did you start watching EHT:

When did you stop and why:

Rate EHT out of 5 Stars(The show in totality):

When did you join this forum? :

Best and worst part of the show:

What will you miss about this show?:

What do you love about this forum?:

Are you happy with the ending of the Show:

How did you want the show to end:

Things you enjoyed in the forum:

Most memorable person in the forum:

Other forums you visit:

Words to all in the forum:

Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amit Ghangas
6th Jan 1990
India.
Approximately 7 months ago.
I am still watching.
5 Star.
7 months ago.
Best part strong female lead, wrost part dumb character of male lead, I am very disappointed of dev goenka character.
Revenge drama.
Yes I am very happy ending of show because ph is taking the right decision to ending the show instead of stretching the story and unwanted or nonsensical twists.
Strict punishment for goenkas.
I am highly inactive members in this forum and others.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: atominis

Please write in :
Members Slam Book

Name  Shreya

Birthday 28 August

Location Varanasi

When did you start watching EHT  I think one week after it started. saw the repeats and well its rare to see a Bengali based show (since i am a bengali) and once I watched, I started loving it for the concept

When did you stop and why  When they started showing bloopers one after the other. I stopped watching I think after Dev got free and Payal suddenly became all right. Now watch only in bits and pieces

Rate EHT out of 5 Stars(The show in totality) 3.5 ( 1 point is just for the actors⭐️)

When did you join this forum? ahhh...can't remember. been quite a while now.

Best and worst part of the show  Best part : Simone Singh/ Durga-Sakshi scenes. . Worst part : The love story of Durga and Dev. so many expectations, so much potential. and it's not the actors' fault, it's the writers' entirely. there was no need for one, but when they were going to give one, they should have made it believable.First they dragged then they rushed it

What will you miss about this show? Sakshi and Durga fights. They are so intense. One thing that was always perfectly written, executed and showed acc to me.

What do you love about this forum?  I think I like the sense of humour and sarcasm of some ppl hereπŸ˜†

Are you happy with the ending of the Show No no no. deserved to run more . the rushed ending is going to botch up all the good impression of the beginning.

How did you want the show to end Logically, after four to five months. 

Things you enjoyed in the forum Anu(atominis)' sarcastic posts and dey.bh's fun posts. they were a treat to read always.

Most memorable person in the forum Anu and Debbie

Other forums you visit  Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, Harry Potter, Writer's Corner, Book Talk

Words to all in the forum  I dunno what to say...but you guys are one of the sanest fandoms I have come across. Was a pleasure always in interacting with you guys😳

Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 9 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: atominis

Please write in :
Members Slam Book

Name- Shruthiravi

Birthday- 13-Oct

Location-Tirvandrum, Kerala India

When did you start watching EHT- May beginning

When did you stop and why- Watching till last epi

Rate EHT out of 5 Stars(The show in totality)- 4( Would have really given 5 if they could avoid many bloopers. Giving this rating comparing it to the quality of other shows currently running on TV. So you can call it relative rating than absolute rating)

When did you join this forum?  I guess around May only

Best and worst part of the show- Always Divya Bagchi track , hated jealousy track

What will you miss about this show?- Sakshi Goenka tops the list and then many other moments in EHT. Also many other things including emotional aspects of Durga -Payal and Durga-Dev which could have shown more beautifully if the show has run its term

What do you love about this forum? Many mature discussions

Are you happy with the ending of the Show- Not exactly. It was rushed for sure

How did you want the show to end- Shaurya in mental asylum, Sakshi suicide, Rajnath murdered by someone

Things you enjoyed in the forum- All the discussions especially Kolkata khabor

Most memorable person in the forum- Anu, Megha, Harini, Sneha, Dolly , pallavi list is long...

Other forums you visit- DABH and Everest

Words to all in the forum- World is round, so we will meet again in some other forum as I believe most forum members here have unique tastes and unique shows will attract and bring us together once again,.

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Name : Anwesha

Birthday : 28/4/1985

When did you start watching EHT : from the very first episode

When did you stop and why : last week, coz the plot was totally haywire with a million loopholes

Rate EHT out of 5 Stars(The show in totality) : 4

When did you join this forum? within the first week of the show starting

Best and worst part of the show : best is simone singh..ultimate diva for me, she manages to make u feel hatred, disgust and a twinge of sympathy, all at the same time..brilliant actor..
worst is the ridiculous romance angle and the unnecessary wedding drama..the show went downhill after tht..

What will you miss about this show? simone singh and the brilliant screenplay of the first 50 episodes..

What do you love about this forum? mature discussions, polite members who can agree to disagree

Are you happy with the ending of the Show : no

How did you want the show to end : sakshi either killed by shaurya or having a breakdown, rajnath and shaurya in jail

Things you enjoyed in the forum : again, brilliant discussions and analyses

Most memorable person in the forum : most of the thread starters, Anu, Shruti, Debs, etc..

Other forums you visit : hardly any currently..occasionally YHM

Words to all in the forum: had a great time with all here..hope to meet u guys in sum other forum in the future...

Ruby_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Name Ruby

Birthday 01 July

When did you start watching- EHT 2 months ago.(Regret why i did not start watching from the start)

When did you stop and why-Did not..still watching it and will watch till the last episode.

Rate EHT out of 5 Stars(The show in totality)-3.5πŸ‘πŸΌ

When did you join this forum? -I am a silent member but i do visit the forum regularly

Best and worst part of the show-best part:Simone's and Vatsal's acting,worst part:bloopers

What will you miss about this show?-Everything

What do you love about this forum?-Almost all the things.

Are you happy with the ending of the Show-Nope.πŸ˜”

How did you want the show to end-I did not want the show to be rushed because of the channel.

Things you enjoyed in the forum-Your reviews everyday and memes of,course

Most memorable person in the forum-You..love your reviews.

Other forums you visit-Everest

Words to all in the forum-Going to miss this serial and forum a lot..

NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Name : Nandini

Birthday : 24th June 1986

When did you start watching EHT : From the begining

When did you stop and why : Never stopped

Rate EHT out of 5 Stars(The show in totality) : 4

When did you join this forum? From Day 1

Best and worst part of the show : Best is Simone & Sanjeeda πŸ‘πŸΌ They rocked πŸ‘ Worst is in some places the logic was missing & they never showed the story of real Durga's death

What will you miss about this show?  Simone as Sakshi , Sanjeeda as Durga & Bhupinder as Dr Dayal Thakur πŸ€—

What do you love about this forum? Interesting topics & discussions

Are you happy with the ending of the Show : Not at all happy πŸ˜”

How did you want the show to end : Shaurya to be in jail , Sakshi in mental asylum & Rajnath to be dead

Things you enjoyed in the forum : Everything enjoyable forum !!!

Most memorable person in the forum : Everybody especially shruti, atominis ...

Other forums you visit : Everest, QH, YHM, JR, Ajeeb dastan hai yeh

Words to all in the forum : Wonderful forum πŸ˜‰ It was soo nice Probably hope for EHT season 2 😳 Miss u all buddies πŸ€— Have fun
Edited by NandzLuv - 9 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Name: Debarati 

Birthday: 17th December

When did you start watching EHT: I think I have not missed the initial episodes. May be I managed the repeats but I have watched it almost since the beginning.

When did you stop and why: I didn't stop watching it. Adaat se majboorπŸ˜†

Rate EHT out of 5 Stars(The show in totality): 3.5/5

When did you join this forum? : May 2014 I guess. I don't remember the date though

Best and worst part of the show: best part was its unique story line,its brilliant start cast and right pace. 

Worst part is its large size inexplicable and unforgivable bloopers.

What will you miss about this show? I already miss the original flavor of the show.

What do you love about this forum? Good discussions, analysis, humor and especially Kolkata Khobor
Are you happy with the ending of the Show: Not at all. Too much exaggeration of the evil forces. Completely a rushed end. Bloopers bloopers everywhere.

How did you want the show to end: I wanted Shaurya to die a pitiable death, Sakshi to go insane and Rajnath to get death sentence from the court. 

Things you enjoyed in the forum: Good discussions, analysis, humor and criticism.

Most memorable person in the forum: This list is actually endless. Too many to name but each have contributed a lot here.I have made some great friends here and will remember them all. .

Other forums you visit:  TMKOC and Everest

Words to all in the forum:  Yaha nahi to kahi aur sahi

Milenge humdum kahi nahi kahi

Stay blessed. WIsh you all a merry christmas and a very happy and prosperous new year ahead !

atominis thumbnail

Name: Anu 

Birthday: March 30

When did you start watching EHT: From the first episode itself! πŸ˜Š

When did you stop and why: As much as I wanted to stop watching, I couldn't stop at all! It was a habit!πŸ˜†

Rate EHT out of 5 Stars(The show in totality): 3.5 stars and that is only due to Simone Singh as Sakshi Goenka, Bhupinder Singh as Dr Dayal, and theme of justice. 

When did you join this forum? : I had frequented forum in late April but became most active by mid/late May

Best and worst part of the show: Simone Singh as Sakshi Goenka and everything about her was the only saving grace of this show even in worst days. Bhupinder Singh as Dayal was awesome. Marriage track and confusion of Dev were the worst tracks and so were the pervert lines of Shaurya.

What will you miss about this show?: ONLY SIMONE SINGH AS SAKSHI GOENKA!

What do you love about this forum?: The discussions, writing, analysis, humour, intelligent members and tendency to discuss better themes than just superficial aspects.

Are you happy with the ending of the Show: NOT AT ALL!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

How did you want the show to end: I wanted entire past of all Goenkas revealed, past of Nitya's parents, Dayal and real Durga Thakur. I wanted rape case reopened and all witnesses exposing Goenkas. I wanted all employees, former victims and jilted allies to unite against Goenkas, public lynching of Goenkas and their regret. Payal should have continued studies and rebuilt life than have a track with Rishi.

Things you enjoyed in the forum: Analysis, spoofs, memes and fun posts of members like shrutiravi, Dolly, Debby, Natville25, Nidhirohan, The Gadabout, dabhlover etc. Comments from members like Japonica, Nerdgal, bookworm-ALS, trina_saras, MS-Meghasharma, chitra_rao, harinisriram, Rishi, Abray, Mona, Vimal etc

Most memorable person in the forum: There are quite a few! Debbie, Shrutiravi, Dolly, Nidhirohan, Megha Sharma, The Gadabout, deepali17, dabhlover, bookworm-ALS, trina_saras, Japonica, Rishi, Vimal etc. I can't list all but loved interacting with many. 

Other forums you visit: Used to be active in BV and DKDM forum. 

Words to all in the forum: Nice time we had here. Thank you for memories. Respect and best wishes to all. Wish you a Happy New Year in advance and hope we meet again somewhere else. πŸ˜Š