Ur fav anshuman-pakhi moment?

Poll

Ur fav anshuman-pakhi moment?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I know there r many AnKhi scenes but since poll allows only 10 options so i listed those i could remember

vote for any of them or u can comment urs below...

😊😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shreya7898 thumbnail
For me all AnKhi movement r d best 
i opted for other bcz i just luv AnKhi
angelicbabe thumbnail
Awesome list! You listed out so many of them.I am unable to choose just one.Ankhi were unique as a pair so were these scenes. The under- the- bed moments were so refreshing and fun to watch.During the gf- bf, both of them behaved like teenagers in love. The consummation scene, on the other hand was just so romantic. It's really very difficult to chose just one.
Apart from these my other favorites would include:-

1. The sindoor scene- Pakhi making Anshuman fill her maang everyday. No matter how many times you watched it, it never got old or boring.

Ankhi scenes during mission TB
2.Ankhi' s first kiss brought on by our little Ayaan 😳

3.Their supposed dinner date when they talked about Chaand and Rohini.Also, Pakhi asked Anshuman if he would have ever been able to love her and Anshuman remembered all the moments and replied in the affirmative.

4.The Badminton scene where Anshuman saves Pakhi from suffering a wardrobe malfunction. The very words "dhyaan rakha Karo Pakhi, dhyaan rakha Karo" held so much meaning.

5. The bathroom scene where Ankhi slip on the floor because of the shampoo dropped around by Ayaan.( This might not be perceived as really romantic by many but it's a personal favorite)

6. The scene after the Ayaan challenge where Pakhi believes it to be her last day in the Rathore mantion - Ankhi's talk on the terrace. ( The shooting star scene)

7. The scene after Tanya is thrown out of the Rathore mantion- Anshuman almost expresses his love for Pakhi without saying 'I love you'. (Uff, the dialogues 😳)

8. All the happy family moments. Ankhi scenes with Ayaan, whether it's the entire family sleeping together or the tile- breaking scene.

9. Oh! And I almost forgot about the tie scenes, especially the one during the Biwi no.1 challenge- Anshuman letting Pakhi's hair lose.

10. Their initial scenes, whether it's Pakhi banking on the opportunity of seeing her husband change or Anshuman admiring so simple a thing as Pakhi brushing her hair.

These are the ones that came to my mind right now. I know even after your list and these ones there would still be some left. Ankhi❤️
Edited by angelicbabe - 9 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
holi scene was funny, 
it was very well played by both of them, i enjoyed that !
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
JUst love ankhi scenes 
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thankss for ur replies guys
trina.roy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes, all Ankhi scenes were fabulous.
I will add one more - Anshu running towards Pakhi to give a hug of lifetime when Pakhi was leaving him.

Will always love Ankhi - one of the best Telly couples I have seen❤️