Bigg Boss 8

Rival site -Article Salman is biased host-Ashita Dhawan

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

After Diandra Soares's pregnancy news, here comes some more hot gossip from the controversial reality showBigg Boss 8 (Endemol India).

After watching yesterday's episode, actress Ashita Dhawan felt that superstar Salman Khan was way too strong with his words against Karishma Tanna and she took the help of social networking site Facebook to voice her opinion about it.

Ashita posted, "Salman khan is an unfair n biased host...i think Karishma Tanna is doing pretty well in big boss season 8...shes jus being targeted...my full support for karishma...n i truly hope she reaches the final...kudos girl...speak ur mind...n be urself (sic)".

When we spoke to her she said, "I personally felt that Salman should have reacted in a better way. In this particular competition, the inmates are staying in the house in an unnatural situation, living away from their friends and family, which might lead to certain emotional outbursts. I am not saying Karishma is always right but being a superstar, Salman should have been a bit more understanding and should have sorted out things in a much responsible way."

"Though Karishma is not a very close friend of mine; we have just done only one reality dance show (Zara Nachke Dikha) together. But I believe she is not at all a self-centered person. I feel she is being portrayed in a very wrong way. I am feeling really bad for her," added the actress.

The actress also feels that Salman somewhere is favouring Gautam, as she said, "Gautam is being favoured on the show and even the audiences can feel it. I am an ardent follower of the show and from the last two episodes I feel that Karishma is being targeted".

Talking about the recent controversy about Diandra being pregnant, Ashita commented, "I don't think the news is true. After all it has only been one or two weeks that she has been linked with Gautam. And it is impossible to get confirmation about pregnancy within such a short period of time".

Before signing off, the actress also mentioned that from this season Pritam is her favourite contestant, who knows about the game and is doing really well and she is supporting him whole heartedly!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kudos lady! Had the guts to say it like it is! 👏 Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 9 years ago
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
well said & agreed with her 👏
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Karishma targeted ??????????
The women who made a national issue when she was abused
But was clapping when Sonali was getting abused
The women who made her make up a national issue
But she can't tolerate gauti 's love for nutella
The women who did 'nt want her friend to be free from sevak responsibility????????????
Aapke charan kahan hai🤣
barlin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sensible and brave! 👏
poonu70 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I cannot Say all time Salman Khan is baised but some time he become baised...not only in this season analyzing previous season too...
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Is she watching BB on Imagine TV 🤣

Gautam and being favored #Period
He was given an dose on Saturday-Sunday which was more than enough as he didn't do anything wrong.

Pritam and win LOL he doesn't deserve to win he is basically an MCP and mouth needs to be censored
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fully agree with Ashita...
Well said...👏👏
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
salman was undoubtedly biased last year but not this ssn
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2