Rival site -Article Salman is biased host-Ashita Dhawan - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Lo kallo baat, BB8 abhi khatam nahi hua aur BB9 ke contestants agle saal ke liye sapne bun ne lag gaye
Originally posted by aakash1234

Do you really think Salman watches bigg boss 24*7 ?
I doubt if he watches the everyday.
no way he dnt watch anything
colors wale likh ke dete ha kia kia bolna ha ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by MaNeBhiPyarKiya

no way he dnt watch anything
colors wale likh ke dete ha kia kia bolna ha ðŸ˜†
[/QUOTE
Karishma and ttargeted This women has no shred of humility and she never says sorry - even when she knows she is wrong? She made a big deal about the 1st task when Gautam said 1 wrong word to her. He got bashed for weeks. I mean she said someone could not eat fruit because it was a "sukh suvidha ka samaan" ??? She called that Soni girl a Kaam Wali Bai and ran in the BB house ignoring Soni and Suku after they took a stand for her and quit the task??? She refused to relieve her so called friend Prashant from Sewak duties because she wanted makeup, was fighting that Gautam can not eat oatmeal if he was eating poha, nutella fight, threw a sissy fit when she could not become captain and this is not 1/100th of what she has done so far. She used up all the battery and lost the task for her makeup, said "potty mouth" to Puneet Ji, was extremely partial during her captain ship - I mean I would say so much to her if I saw her on the street. What kind of a person is she? She deserves this and much more. They sign up for all this when they get paid big bucks to live in a house and allow 80+ cameras to watch them every minute.