||SaHil TS: Unidentified||-[Complete] - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
It was sooo cute...😛😛
Sanam is the doctor and Aahil patient! !😆
Do pm me the next update 😳
It was a cute and fabulous update...😃
Well, hello there! :D 
YAAAYEAH! THIS IS JUST PERFFF. i love the casual start and then bam! off to such a powerful, gripping start that kept me glued to the end. Loveee how real this seems and Sanam already falling for Aahil, b/c well, you can't help fall for him, hehee. & what an amazing person she is- responsible, intellectual and just so ah-mazingg- she deff can't leave him alone. 
I miss QH too- ever since they butchered the story so darn bad- it hurts. It used to be my favourite and now they just ruined it completely.. I barely watch ever since Seher left rehan and all that jazz.. except just watched one- cauz Additi Gupta (my fav) entered the show and couldn't do it anymore.

I love this.. something to actually look frwd to and keep it comingg! This is reaaallly goood! <333x 

btw, your name? 

&& Love the title coverrr. 
Edited by hilly - 9 years ago
SLAYYY.

How do you write man?! I was all like "OMG this story is so light hearted and the two sisters are fangirling about their parents" and then BAM. Aahil's found left for dead in an alley and Sanam finds him. It's so interesting and cute!

I love how Sanam's character fills the doctor prototype, she's so selfless and kind - it seems like a good profession for her.

I am dying to know how Aahil got to where he was and how Sanam handles all of this. It's so cute that she is falling for him but then again anyone would, especially of Aahil isn't being an asshole. I am hooked already and I can't wait to see what you have in store for this story.

I stopped watching QH again, right when Billi told Aahil he'll be a bad hubby and he started ignoring her. I heard it's gotten a lot worse so I won't even bother.
res 4 me
unres

what a concept...
loved it...
sanam as doctor...
aahil her patient...
sanam falling for him...
seher is my darling...
thnxxx for pm...
continue soon...
do pm me...
Edited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago
Oh goodness! You write with such amazing flair that it is almost impossible not to fall in love with the words and paragraphs, prose and nuances.

Such a heartfelt and comfortable read. Do I make sense? I feel so connected to the characters. And I LOVE THIS SANAM!

Oh you! Giving us brilliance after brilliance. Yet another masterstroke this one.

And on SaHil too. Just. LOVEEE! 

ALREADY LOOKING FOR WARD TO THE NEXT PART! 

Thanks for writing and sharing this! 

Mwahh! 
Awesome + Interesting TS...👍🏼

Just Love It...😊

I M Not A Saahil Fan But Whenever You Write TS On Them I Love It...

Every Scene Is Mind-Blowing...👏

Update Next Part Soon...😃
And then you do it again! <3
That too on SaHil.
Love it to bits!
Waiting for the next part.
Wow... Brilliant start. I have always wanted Sanam to be a doc in some story. One wish done. Are you a doc? 😉 I hope the T of the TS is NOT two. I hope it is twenty. xD
wonderfull...
interesting...
amazing...
thx fr the pm...