Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Kunal Bhatia to play the shooter

ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Colors' Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi (Balaji Teleiflms) will now witness an element of mystery in its story line. As reported earlier, Ranveer (Shakti Arora) will be shot by a stranger on the day of Karwa chauth.

Now, entering the show as the shooter will be actor Kunal Bhatia who is presently playing the role of Indradev in Sony PAL's Singhasan Battisi.
Kunal will essay the brother of Chirag's (Ravjeet Singh) girlfriend Shanaila (Priyanka Chandel) who has been mysteriously killed. As per Kunal's character, he would believe that Ranveer will be the one responsible for his sister's death. So he will have a grudge to take against Ranveer.

We hear that though Kunal's character will be a small cameo, he will have some interesting confrontation scenes and fight sequences with Shakti Arora.

When contacted, Kunal confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I will accuse the main lead of killing my sister. This is a short and sweet cameo, is what I can say. I have few engrossing fight sequences, and will start shoot for Meri Aashiqui this week."

Get ready for this high-voltage drama.