Hiii Friends Im Back .. will be back soon

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hiii dear  BALHIANS and  my lovely dovey friends and loyal readers of OUR stories .. 
Im so sorry for sudden vanishing from this site . 
Few personal as well as professional matters needs my time so couldnt been able to drop a msg nor open this IF  for so long .. 

Im so happy to see the forum again , and LOve you so much who ever sending constantly PMS about my health and well being .. I may need sometime to give  reply to all the PMS individually so here im posting it in one post ,, 

Im extremly sorry and love you all for  the wonderful msgs and wishes ..Here are few of them i really wanted to give the reply asap ..  

Viji : Im so sorry , I know you are very upset with me but kya karu really busy .. Im sorry for the "NO MSGS" Love you loads .Thats a wonderful thread ra . love you ,hugs ðŸ¤—

Madhu : Love you girl ,Im sorry , will definately drop a msg to you ..

Sandhya:Dont hate me ðŸ˜† I love you , and im so sorry for  not  reply you all these days . and the gift on my bday awww its just simply superb ,, will reply soon  

lpsakshi" : will  give msgs in gtalk ,,check it .. love you loads 

Sanjukta : Sorry baby , Thank you so much  will reply you soon ,, ðŸ˜›

Tanzuh :[Nilo] Love you Girl  ,, yes yes im missed this time so many days , thank you  for the pm will be back soon .. 

patrickdones88: Thank you for the pm , sorry for late rply , will try to come soon 

CHoti [iLuvRamkapoor] : Hayeee  sorry fr late reply , will get bac to you soon , Hope you not working late .. Love you ðŸ˜‰

Bpatil3 : Hehe i alreday droped a msg in gtalk , check it babes .. 

Thank you thank you so much girls and i will  be active  here after .. Hope you all doing well and stay blessed ,keep smiling 

Edited by luvsakshi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi neel
We can understand your situation baby

Love youuu tooo
We missed u and to tease u
I think vijji Garu Is waiting with apple juice container for uEdited by lpsakshi - 9 years ago
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvsakshi

Hiii dear  BALHIANS and  my lovely dovey friends and loyal readers of OUR stories .. 

Im so sorry for sudden vanishing from this site . 
Few personal as well as professional matters needs my time so couldnt been able to drop a msg nor open this IF  for so long .. 

Im so happy to see the forum again , and LOve you so much who ever sending constantly PMS about my health and well being .. I may need sometime to give  reply to all the PMS individually so here im posting it in one post ,, 

Im extremly sorry and love you all for  the wonderful msgs and wishes ..Here are few of them i really wanted to give the reply asap ..  

Viji : Im so sorry , I know you are very upset with me but kya karu really busy .. Im sorry for the "NO MSGS" Love you loads .Thats a wonderful thread ra . love you ,hugs ðŸ¤—

Madhu : Love you girl ,Im sorry , will definately drop a msg to you ..

Sandhya:Dont hate me ðŸ˜† I love you , and im so sorry for  not  reply you all these days . and the gift on my bday awww its just simply superb ,, will reply soon  

lpsakshi" : will  give msgs in gtalk ,,check it .. love you loads 

Sanjukta : Sorry baby , Thank you so much  will reply you soon ,, ðŸ˜›

Tanzuh :[Nilo] Love you Girl  ,, yes yes im missed this time so many days , thank you  for the pm will be back soon .. 

patrickdones88: Thank you for the pm , sorry for late rply , will try to come soon 

CHoti [iLuvRamkapoor] : Hayeee  sorry fr late reply , will get bac to you soon , Hope you not working late .. Love you ðŸ˜‰

Bpatil3 : Hehe i alreday droped a msg in gtalk , check it babes .. 

Thank you thank you so much girls and i will  be active  here after .. Hope you all doing well and stay blessed ,keep smiling 

aweee finally u back.. 
 when u r free  please ping na di.. 
missing u 
MnSakshifan thumbnail
Finally the captain is on the ship...very very excited and happy too...
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
welcome back ..!! 
hope u r doing fine...
waiting for ur updates...😊
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice to hear about your well being NEEL di!!
Plz di continue ur SS & FF ASAP !!!
Waiting!!!
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
welcome back. we all r literally dying to read updates of ur stories.
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice to hear about your well being
Plz  continue ur SS & FF ASAP !!!
Waiting!!!
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail