Newbie Vaishali Thakkar and actor Kunal Bakshi to enter MP - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by mystic786

Omg Hiru that would be totally hilarious!! 🤣

Yeah, DB had five sons only. But then none of the Ranas daughters' births are recorded. Importance was not given to daughters in Rajput history.  Like it's said that US had 24 sons only. How is it possible that he didn't have even a single daughter?? 😕 Similarly, it's said that Pratap didn't have a single daughter. It's absolutely unreasonable. 😕😕

I think pratap had a daughter yaar...there is a folklore famous about her...Anu (Atominis) had shared it long ago...god forgot her name she basically sacrificed her life, during roti incident😭
Oh yeah. Sagar joins Akbar too in future. But I think Shakti plays a more important role than him. Where is Shakti??! 😡

Originally posted by bitblue

maan kanwar is coming as new entry to chand kanwar kay karay gi?😆
she is +ve that is good. i hope Cv keeps chaand kanwat too. when they will add sagar sing DB other son 😆 he has role to play in true history. 

how to hit this cv any idea?
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

and like we all think, maybe she is patta's love interest🤓😕🤔

basically CVs continue to show rubbish forever👏 dont show real stuff and show aada-teda-falana tracks! 🥱
Me too think the same, waise bhi bubbly girls always have a lovestory in tv shows 😆 and ontop of that our joshila young man patta, and kunwar shakti and vikram it seems they have forgotten only😕 
Pata nahi when will we get to see the real struggles of mp
Originally posted by mystic786

Oh yeah. Sagar joins Akbar too in future. But I think Shakti plays a more important role than him. Where is Shakti??! 😡

we know shakti is somewhere with rawatjis family. at lease he is born but sagan is not even born yet 😆

saktis mother SB totally vanished😆

Well logically speaking, both US and MP must've had daughters its just that their births weren't recorded and neither were they given any importance to be mentioned in history. 

Which roti incident?? 

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

think pratap had a daughter yaar...there is a folklore famous about her...Anu (Atominis) had shared it long ago...god forgot her name she basically sacrificed her life, during roti incident😭

I know, he's with Rawatji's family. But bahot time ho gaya yar... when will the CVs re-introduce him?? Bhool hi gaye Shakti ko toh 😡 

Divyalakshmi quit the show and they didn't even find a replacement for her. Although I think she was awesome as Sajjabai and no one could've played her better  ⭐️⭐️ I wish she could've continued. I miss SB a lot  😭 VB is a total bore 🤢🤢

Originally posted by bitblue

we know shakti is somewhere with rawatjis family. at lease he is born but sagan is not even born yet 😆

saktis mother SB totally vanished😆

Edited by mystic786 - 9 years ago
Ab ye kon hai bhai?! 😳
No idea...😕 I guess she'll replace the actress playing Chand 

Originally posted by melodica

Ab ye kon hai bhai?! 😳
Edited by mystic786 - 9 years ago
These reporters are always confused aatmas😡 and tries to confuse us also
I am sure this girl will be new chand
old chand was cute,old chand hi balwant se badi lag rahi thi yeh new toh usase bhi badi lag rahi hain😕
😲
arey ye kya chakkar hai ?

Chand kanwar ka kya hua...

n they cant just introduce another sis just like dat ...coz this gal luks elder than Balwant ...( Chnd luks elder too waise 😆😆)
bt this one luks much elder...n Balwant was born bfr leap ...